Blonde Joke

Once there was a blonde who really needed some money. She saw an ad in the newspaper for a job at an Elmo factory. She went down and applied, but the manager told her that she wouldn't want the job because it was so boring. The blonde begged him and told him she would do anything because she needed the money really bad. After long consideration the manager hired her.

After a few hours the manager looked at the video-monitor showing the factory floor and saw that the conveyer belt was backed up. The manager went downstairs to find out what the problem was. When he arived there the blonde was sewing two marbles into the crotch of every Elmo. The manager said, ''I said to give each Elmo two test tickles; not two testicles!''

Once there was a blonde who really needed some money. She saw an ad in the newspaper for a job at an Elmo factory. She went down and applied, but the manager told her that she wouldn't want the job because it was so boring. The blonde begged him and told him she would do anything because she needed the money really bad. After long consideration the manager hired her.

After a few hours the manager looked at the video-monitor showing the factory floor and saw that the conveyer belt was backed up. The manager went downstairs to find out what the problem was. When he arived there the blonde was sewing two marbles into the crotch of every Elmo. The manager said, ''I said to give each Elmo two test tickles; not two testicles!''

I know I will regret asking this but what is an “ELMO Factory”?

I know I will regret asking this but what is an “ELMO Factory”?

An Elmo is a type of childs doll, when you tickle his tummy he giggles like a maniac - people who know these things either have children of their own or their girlfriend is just too ###### young :o

I know I will regret asking this but what is an "ELMO Factory"?

In all his glory here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tickle_Me_Elmo

EDIT The OP has posted the German version of this joke, on the rest of planet Earth the punchline is simply :-

"I told you to give Elmo two test tickles"

no more :o

Edited by Crossy