UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

17 hours ago, vinny41 said:

Tyoical of an article from someone that works for George Osbourne and the Evening Standard a newspaper that they struggle to giveway free

You attempt to discredit just about anything that does not fit in with your rather narrow views.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, tebee said:

OK lets run down the car industry - we don't really need it and all those jobs.

Professor Minford economists for Brexit 

Prof Patrick Minford schools the idiots in Parliament about the EU and trade

Regarding the UK car industry he is talking about moving away from EU protectionism and into more free trade

11 hours ago, sandyf said:

Quite, and a referendum that covers one nation cannot be compared to a referendum that covers 4 nations and dependent territories.

You made a comment about Scotland not having a military. It was all laid out in the white paper, I cannot remember the exact details but the jist was that Scotland would take control of all bases in Scotland, The Royal Navy would give Scotland 2 ships and loan some others, and the RAF were to lease a squadron, Tornadoes I think, to Scotland.

The plans were ludicrous and unworkable and the fact that Alex Salmond was talking about a military force over than above coastal defence scared many into voting against it.

The issue of independence will carry on but who in a supposedly democratic society has the right to deny the people of Scotland from taking that decision as when they see fit.

An argument of small differences.  They are both independence referenda with marked similarities, complexities, and features.

17 hours ago, vinny41 said:

And course if anyone was to ask you to produce evidence of Russian minded trolls on this forum you can't , other than you want to control the narrative of this topic to suit your own agenda as stated with you its all about Control Control and Control

I don't need to do that. You are doing that job already.

Too bad. Should we add some green frog faces to the posts as well? Oh as you have helped to make my case, I'll do this one for you. Enjoy. 

pepe-putin.jpg.d5d85ed985fe6ffe212feeede0d30556.jpg

12 minutes ago, mommysboy said:

You attempt to discredit just about anything that does not fit in with your rather narrow views.

You posted an article from an reporter that works for the Evening Standard maybe you can find the last time that either the Evening Standard or the The independent have posted a postive article about Brexit and then we find out who has the narrow views

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

You posted an article from an reporter that works for the Evening Standard maybe you can find the last time that either the Evening Standard or the The independent have posted a postive article about Brexit and then we find out who has the narrow views

Perhaps because there isn’t much positive to write about Brexit?

Edited by damascase
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, damascase said:

Perhaps because there isn’t much positive to write about Brexit?

Sometimes saying out loud the simple truth is so very effective. 

2 hours ago, vinny41 said:

Wow you are getting desperate now having to trawl back and find negative articles this one was published 23 November 2017

Yes, we're really booming now! Massive improvement in the last year ????

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Prof Patrick Minford schools the idiots in Parliament about the EU and trade

Regarding the UK car industry he is talking about moving away from EU protectionism and into more free trade

Don't be so silly Minford was a moron in Thatcher's day and he is worse now. Totally out of touch

Do you really not understand "protectionism"? Think about it

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, kwilco said:

I do not regard this as scare-mongering, yet would also say this will not purely be because of Brexit, which is in fact a smoke-screen only. We are at the end of one phase of Capitalism, sadly awaiting another.  It won't just be the UK.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I didn't post it.

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

For 17,410,742 million people leaving the EU will be a positive news item 

Well, that's really many people. That's also 2500 times of the current population of the whole world. 

350 Million pounds for the NHS was worthy to be printed to a bus. Why not to have a bus, which states that 42 trillion people voted for brexit? I think it would fit in just fine. 

893570467_download(4).jpeg.891f9798b42a38ee99adef1baaeaad34.jpeg

Seems Putin and the 11th can enjoy a chaser;

headlineImage.adapt__1460.high_.russia_china_opinion_052114.1400674740238.jpg.cc7de3923b22b0e5bd60f13a3e1fe6c6.jpg

Maybe its time to develop a Brexit nip that can go well with a pint of In or Out,

or half n half for that matter.

headlineImage.adapt_.1460.high_.russia_china_opinion_052114.1400674740238.jpg

The difference of these guys is that 11th is intelligent and he builds bridges.

Putin is not that kind of a person. Putin likes to destroy the bridges so that foreign attitudes can't affect his kingdom. Quite like the leading brexiteers and their following lemmings are. 

23 minutes ago, oilinki said:

The difference of these guys is that 11th is intelligent and he builds bridges.

Putin is not that kind of a person. Putin likes to destroy the bridges so that foreign attitudes can't affect his kingdom. Quite like the leading brexiteers and their following lemmings are. 

wow oilinki,

consider an iso olut and a chaser, calm down

3 hours ago, vinny41 said:

Wow you are getting desperate now having to trawl back and find negative articles this one was published 23 November 2017

You think that's desperate - some of you are having to go back as far as 23/6/2016 to represent people's opinions.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vinny41 said:

For 17,410,742 million people leaving the EU will be a positive news item 

Not for the 750,000 (million) of that number who are sadly no longer with us. There's no Brexit in Heaven (although I concede there probably is in Hell).

6 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

wow oilinki,

consider an iso olut and a chaser, calm down

While I think it's cute you being able to speak few words in my language, it doesn't always work. 

I do see the economies as builders and destroyers. Current Russian regime is a destroyer, while the Chinese one is more of an builder. 

Come to think. Has there ever been a period of time when Russia has been a builder of the future?

Perhaps Fabergé eggs were the peak Russia, when Russia was able to create something new. Since then, what is Russia actually doing? Selling oil and natural gas is the obvious answer, but those things are simply selling resources. 

4 minutes ago, Stupooey said:

Not for the 750,000 (million) of that number who are sadly no longer with us. There's no Brexit in Heaven (although I concede there probably is in Hell).

If 750.000 (million) brexiteers have already passed away since the referendum, doesn't it mean that there are currently more people alive who were against brexit than for brexit?

How is that democracy and executing the will of the people?

50 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

headlineImage.adapt__1460.high_.russia_china_opinion_052114.1400674740238.jpg.cc7de3923b22b0e5bd60f13a3e1fe6c6.jpg

Maybe its time to develop a Brexit nip that can go well with a pint of In or Out,

or half n half for that matter.

headlineImage.adapt_.1460.high_.russia_china_opinion_052114.1400674740238.jpg

Great idea, for the leavers we want something strong, and for the remainers something weak and confused.

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

Great idea, for the leavers we want something strong, and for the remainers something weak and confused.

Is that in order to reverse the current situation, where Remainers know exactly what we want, but Leavers are weak and confused?

23 minutes ago, billd766 said:

So cute by a country which joined to WWII only after it came to it's borders. So cute to claim to be the heroes of the WWII only after joining the fight when it treated her own borders.

Yes, it's widely known that the history is written by those who win the wars. However the statistics, without political tendencies, do tell the own and real story.

As I have so often said. I do not have any respect for the people who are trying to abuse the heroism by their grandfathers. I do not respect Nigel Farage a single bit. I do respect the people who have done the march themselves. 

I did my own country's military service. I can't claim that I would be much of a help in a battle, should a battle start today. I however can claim that I would do what's right to my country (even if I have said earlier that I'm more for the EU than for my country), than Nigel Farce would do in any harder situation presented in front of me. 

Nigel Farage is just like Cadet Bone Spurs. Coward. 

Dqg4Wd7XgAEATqi.jpg.78e4dddd38a5035e65a11b71345bb120.jpg