Phuket: Ban for jet-skis and parasail rides continues until August 14

webfact

Ban for jet-skis and parasail rides continues until August 14

By The Thaiger

21845424_10154841619056516_1943065167_o-

If you were planning to head down to the west coast today for a quick jet-ski dash and parasail ride, forget about it, they won’t be operating.

The Acting chief of the Phuket Marine Office yesterday announced a ban for jet-skis and parasail ride operators using Phuket’s west coast beaches until August 14.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/ban-for-jet-skis-and-parasail-rides-continues-until-august-14

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-08-10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The Acting chief of the Phuket Marine Office yesterday announced a ban for jet-skis and parasail ride operators using Phuket’s west coast beaches until August 14.

They didn't say which year. One can only hope it will be 2042.

The Phuket Marine Office Acting Chief, Wiwat Chitcherdwong says, “according to the Thai Meteorological Department (TMD) Office, heavy rain and high waves, up to three metres, are still affecting the Andaman Sea until Thursday August 14.”

There were jet ski's and parasailing going on yesterday in Patong , seems that Wiwat Chitcherdwong needs to get out there and enforce his order.

Plus there is no 'Thursday August the 14th" ?

7 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

Today at Karon Beach 10 minutes ago.

I have learned something about photography, yet I'm a toddler when it comes to videography. 

However, as far as I know, your video was pretty much perfection how I see videography. Really well done.