Asking a Thai girl out

AlphaCanadian

what is the age difference?    do you speak thai ?    are you decent looking ?    what is it you are

really looking for (with her) ?   

answer these questions and then i can give you some suggestions...

and of course:  is she willing to go out even though she has a bf ?

cute ones have one ,,,if not more

Edited by rumak
  • Like 1

Just simple,  hey you are looking cute, you fancy going out with me ? No you have , yes you can get.

Once i was walking behind a nice Thai and i just mumbled in myself she was really looking nice in English.

SHe turned around and i had a date !!?? Thailand baffles me, really everything seems to be possible over there, good and bad.

• Like 1

More and more I am convinced that "social media" is causing people to lose the ability to "think for themselves".

I come across daily, questions on how to do common everyday stuff ....stuff that most people used to figure out themselves.....

I remember someone commenting in a discussion one time on how some people seemed to have the gift of "mental telepathy". He reckoned that we all had this ability in the distant past (like the ability to "sense" when a loved one was in danger no matter where they were..stuff like that) but since modern ways of communicating with each other devoleped more and more...we ceased using this function/ability and eventually lost it. Things like mail delivery, phones, telegraphs and of course ...now the computer.

It leads me to ask....where will mankind be in another 50 or 100 years concerning our ability to "think for ourselves" if we continue making the progress we are making in development at this lightening pace.

Will we be asking ..."How does one use a bum gun"?....Ohh!, sorry,.. we have reached that point already (I remember someone asking it on here last year).

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

More and more I am convinced that "social media" is causing people to lose the ability to "think for themselves".

I come across daily, questions on how to do common everyday stuff ....stuff that most people used to figure out themselves.....

I remember someone commenting in a discussion one time on how some people seemed to have the gift of "mental telepathy". He reckoned that we all had this ability in the distant past (like the ability to "sense" when a loved one was in danger no matter where they were..stuff like that) but since modern ways of communicating with each other devoleped more and more...we ceased using this function/ability and eventually lost it. Things like mail delivery, phones, telegraphs and of course ...now the computer.

It leads me to ask....where will mankind be in another 50 or 100 years concerning our ability to "think for ourselves" if we continue making the progress we are making in development at this lightening pace.

Will we be asking ..."How does one use a bum gun"?....Ohh!, sorry,.. we have reached that point already (I remember someone asking it on here last year).

Thats true. Here sometimes i see guys doing the shopping and if they cant find what gf or wife put on list, they start calling in panic about what she means or what she wants??!! Cant think themselves. Or when waiting for open bridge, instantly start calling and telling "im waiting for the bridge". But ok thats all another story, at one point we ill have chips implanted with a screen in front of us. Or we will be borg, all assimilated, one collective mind

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

In 7-11,

You: "Hello, do you like beer or wine coolers"

Her: "I like those" (pointing)

You: "Great, we'll take them back to my room"

I've always assumed if they talk to me they're already up for a shag.

(1,000bht on the bedside table after)

Pure class. For sure you are going to find a keeper. One that you will be able to take care of for the rest of your life. Sounds fun huh?  She is probably looking for a sugar daddy just like you... Again so smooth...

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

Have a look at a movie called Idiocracy it is scary how true this is becoming

3 hours ago, transam said:

OP, go for it...If she actually spoke to you then I reckon you maybe half way there...Just keep your eyes wide open and not dive into the deep end if you are not a good swimmer....:stoner:

Agreed,

If they've spoken to you, they're interested.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, transam said:

My Thai lady friend Thai husband was thirty years older than her, my Thai step daughter is twenty eight, good looking, single and has a Thai bloke who is forty seven chasing her and she is thinking about it..This is LOS, not farangland...

My gf 32 years younger, and I have a 19 year old hounding me 43 years younger , Uni girl

• Confused 1