Asking a Thai girl out

AlphaCanadian

4 hours ago, car720 said:

I play golf.  Does that count.  :cheesy:

Sure does. My daughter-in-law's friend is a golfer; 12 handicap and has only been playing four years. The best part, she is gorgeous, 27, and is a marketing manager in Bangkok. Her last boyfriend was a 48 year-old Scotsman who taught her to play. I think she is looking for a better golfer.

• Like 1

Sure does. My daughter-in-law's friend is a golfer; 12 handicap and has only been playing four years. The best part, she is gorgeous, 27, and is a marketing manager in Bangkok. Her last boyfriend was a 48 year-old Scotsman who taught her to play. I think she is looking for a better golfer.

Did he manage to get it in the 'hole ( in one)?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 2

Next time you go to the 7-11 buy get a pack of condoms and a tube of KY, then go up to the counter where the gal is and as you're paying for the condoms & lube tell her you'd like to meet her after she knocks off work....Nah, just having some fun with you. Why not print out some name cards for yourself with your name & mob number, and smile and give her a card and tell her you'd like to take her out to dinner. Then the balls in her court, if you get a call form her then you know she's interested.

37 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Sure you do because it ever looks like you might be stung instead of doing the stinging, you just disappear.

Oh, well that would be one way to acknowledge you lost a debate. I notice that is what you did the last debate we had. However, I usually say I've had enough before I disappear. Please show me where I disappeared without saying so and I will gladly post an apology to the other poster.

19 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Oh, well that would be one way to acknowledge you lost a debate. I notice that is what you did the last debate we had. However, I usually say I've had enough before I disappear. Please show me where I disappeared without saying so and I will gladly post an apology to the other poster.

No in the last debate we had over the height of a former Miss Thailand you said that US girls were taller and I posted CDC data on average women's height. You said that was world data and added a few more paragraphs. I said that the CDC data clearly showed that it was US data.

No response from you.

You: That is the world average height, and you did not mention the other average stats for women:\

CDC: Data are for the U.S.

Edited by JLCrab

On 8/11/2018 at 10:31 AM, transam said:

In a country like LOS where there is no social security or unemployment benefits then looking for a film star looking guy with nufink is really not high on a birds agenda is it...

You're right. A guy with nothing (no money) will not be "high on a Thai birds agenda".

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

No in the last debate we had over the height of a former Miss Thailand you said that US girls were taller and I posted CDC data on average women's height. You said that was world data and added a few more paragraphs. I said that the CDC data clearly showed that it was US data.

No response from you.

You: That is the world average height, and you did not mention the other average stats for women:\

CDC: Data are for the U.S.

Yes, I see you did respond. However, you did not quote me, so I was not notified. Sorry, I do not follow the posting so closely, I usually wait until I see a notice to me.

However, my last post was Posted Thursday at 02:02 PM and was#159 in that forum. It said,  

“ That is the world average height, and you did not mention the other average stats for women:

Height in inches: 63.7
Weight in pounds: 168.5
Waist circumference in inches: 38.1* (96.9 centimeters)

*Unpublished figure. Derived from converting published figures listed in centimeters to inches.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

While the outlier you posted was 5’7” (170cm) and is taller than average, I doubt she weighs more than the average 168lbs (76.4kg) or her waist is greater than the average 38.1” (96.9cm), do you?

I realize there are exceptions; a US gf of mine was 4’11” (149.86cm) and weighed 79.2lbs (36kg). I liked to call her “Spinner.” However, I think Thai women are on average smaller than Western women; that, I believe, is one reasons so many of us like them. And, smaller may not be as much in height as it is in girth.”

To which you responded in post #160

“Well I like tall Thai women because that way, when they are on top of you, their knockers -- if they have them --  are right in your face.

BTW if you had looked more closely at that CDC page instead trying to stick me with a ringer, you might have noticed that it says: Data are for the U.S.

Yes, the data was for the US, it was the US CDC which reported it. So, my mistake to say world data, but it was the site you cited for your argument about Thai women.

However, I do not see where you responded to my question, “While the outlier you posted was 5’7” (170cm) and is taller than average, I doubt she weighs more than the average 168lbs (76.4kg) or her waist is greater than the average 38.1” (96.9cm), do you?”

So, sorry for not responding to your unattached post. May I ask your response to my question?

my name's smother B

i'm a rap star, see

not on mtv, just plain TV

so if ya wanna dee bate

bring it on, me mate

you gonna meet the same fate

as others before

gonna drill ya in the ground

put ya in the lost and found

cause no one gets away with calling smother B

just another big bore

On 8/11/2018 at 8:38 PM, Formaleins said:

You should just walk up to her announce you are English and then say " Fancy a shag pet? D'  ya reckon y'er could take all of it"

Actually you could take her to Lumpini park and make 100K

I'll bring the camera.  Go you halves on the 100k.  Don't tell her about the money. 555!!!

• Haha 1

On 8/10/2018 at 10:37 PM, BritManToo said:

In 7-11,

You: "Hello, do you like beer or wine coolers"

Her: "I like those" (pointing)

You: "Great, we'll take them back to my room"

I've always assumed if they talk to me they're already up for a shag.

(1,000bht on the bedside table after)

Ah, the old misdirection trick. Sure, works all the time. She'll be back at your place before she realizes what's happened. Very clever.

Also, very wise to assume that every woman in Thailand is for sale. And 1000 baht is a fair price for any of them.

You must be hugely successful here. Just think of this as your personal playground where you make all the rules.

You've certainly opened my eyes.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/11/2018 at 4:05 PM, BritManToo said:

Agreed,

If they've spoken to you, they're interested.

not necessarily so. I used to chat to this 7-11 girl as she initiated all our chats. when I asked her out I found out her mother was interested and had sent her daughter to scout me out......lol. 

• Like 2