Asking a Thai girl out

AlphaCanadian

15 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

me fan my? (wait for reply) my me means she is single and available/ me fan means she has boyfriend. if she is single say ow my! 

always worked for me haha... 

Wow! you are so articulate and knowledgeable in Thai. Bound to impress the ladies - they'll be all over you...……….for sure!

18 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Step #4 seems a bit like date rape!! 

You have to get a girl drunk before she allows you to next base? 

Calm down dear fellow,  don't get so serious.....don't get to stiff on lightness and casualty...learn not to take things on the first degree....and yes, it is possible to have sex without paying ?

Edited by observer90210

19 hours ago, sirineou said:
19 hours ago, smotherb said:

I have been both young and old in Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines. I have many women friends. I like women; not just for sex, but as people. Women seem to notice that and they talk to me.  I believe women seek compatibility, a soul mate, in a relationship. Part of that compatibility may be age, but it also extends to shared values, common interests, admirable traits and deeds; not to mention the more basic of attractions; such as looks, personality, humor, the ability to dance; yes, and even being good at sex. I have known many May-December relationships between Southeast Asian (Thai, Viet, Pina) ladies and Westerner men which have lasted and are not based on money.

Excellent post my friend could not agree more!! 

Relationships are complex endeavors and involves many components working together to be successful. Anyone who attempting to does not recognize that is sure to fail.

Some rather astute posts for a forum such as this .  Unfortunately, not everyone has the same traits

or capabilities.  As one poster likes to point out:   " I can explain it to you....but I can not understand

it for you".     But another well-known saying also comes to mind :    'We reap what we sow"

Happy planting !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxy52 said:

My girlfriend's mother is younger than my daughter. She seems happy enough - we've been together for 4 years now (me and the G/F that is, not her mother or my daughter)

Is her sisters mother the daughter of the sons uncle ?   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

No, I've always assumed that young Thai women that start conversations with me are 'looking for lunch'.

If you actually knew anything about Thailand you would know respectable women aren't allowed to talk to men socially. (outside of business, the family and/or without a family member present)

100 percent correct. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2018 at 12:32 PM, transam said:

My Thai lady friend Thai husband was thirty years older than her, my Thai step daughter is twenty eight, good looking, single and has a Thai bloke who is forty seven chasing her and she is thinking about it..This is LOS, not farangland...

Most of us are thankful for that every day of our lives. With the exception of a few guys who are either wealthy, very handsome, or super charming, most guys do not stand a chance in the US with a woman 20 or 30 years younger than them. We are invisible. Casper. Here that is not the case. We are considered exotic here, by some. And our financial positions put us in a position where we are desirable to some, except most middle or upper class women. Just put yourself out there. The worst that can happen is she says no. 

• Like 1

I really don't understand the problem here, so I had to re-read the OP.  If the girl talked to you for a while and volunteered where she worked and her hours, I think it'd be quite all right to follow up.  It's true she might only have been thinking you could be a possible lessee, but if you went, said something along the lines of  "hi, how are you?, I'm not really looking for a new place, but I enjoyed talking with you the other day and wondered if you'd like to have dinner one day...." 

If you're decently dressed and polite, the worst that's likely to happen is that she'll say no.  Well, I guess worse would be a blank stare and "who are you?", but in any case, nothing ventured, nothing gained, eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Most of us are thankful for that every day of our lives. With the exception of a few guys who are either wealthy, very handsome, or super charming, most guys do not stand a chance in the US with a woman 20 or 30 years younger than them. We are invisible. Casper. Here that is not the case. We are considered exotic here, by some. And our financial positions put us in a position where we are desirable to some, except most middle or upper class women. Just put yourself out there. The worst that can happen is she says no. 

Nothing like the exotic chasing the erotic .   BTW:  i happen to be wealthy, handsome, and super charming.  ( well, kinda).    But i still prefer it here !

20 hours ago, 9505robin said:

There are young girls who prefer older men and there are girls who prefer their own age! Come on people, this small planet is bigger than what knowledge some seem to possess! My wife's Thai, shes 45 I'm 62 and we're great together! We're actually in love! Stop picking the wrong girls! Take the time to get to know someone before marrying just because the sex is good.

basically true but the one thing they all have in common is that they love money and farang appear at least to have a lot of it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rumak said:

Some rather astute posts for a forum such as this .  Unfortunately, not everyone has the same traits

or capabilities.  As one poster likes to point out:   " I can explain it to you....but I can not understand

it for you".     But another well-known saying also comes to mind :    'We reap what we sow"

Happy planting !

Not everyone has the same traits. Yes, that is true. And, it is true not everyone has the same skills. However, we all have traits and skills; some better than others in either area. I maintain, if you are without skills or traits, you have not been paying attention.  

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I like women for sex, young women seem to notice that and invite me to have sex with them.

You keep talking with them, and I'll keep shagging them!

Somewhat like comparing a person who can drink a beer with a person who can write a book.

6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Not everyone has the same traits. Yes, that is true. And, it is true not everyone has the same skills. However, we all have traits and skills; some better than others in either area. I maintain, if you are without skills or traits, you have not been paying attention.  

can't say that i understand what you are saying here.   your post that i was referring to spoke of what

you felt women like about a man/relationship.  I did say that it was "astute".   But the fact remains that

some are better than others at attracting the opposite sex than others (regardless of money).  One more thing is that some men may not care about relationships the way you do....in other words they might have different values.  I don't know what paying attention has to do with it....but i am posting an explanation anyway.

6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Somewhat like comparing a person who can drink a beer with a person who can write a book.

don't compare too much .    and don't take forum banter too seriously.   that is what books are for.

2 minutes ago, rumak said:

can't say that i understand what you are saying here.   your post that i was referring to spoke of what

you felt women like about a man/relationship.  I did say that it was "astute".   But the fact remains that

some are better than others at attracting the opposite sex than others (regardless of money).  One more thing is that some men may not care about relationships the way you do....in other words they might have different values.  I don't know what paying attention has to do with it....but i am posting an explanation anyway.

paying attention is somewhat akin to learning

4 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Did you see the post to which I responded?

i know you were offended.......  there are a lot worse things being done in the real world.   I get ticked off by some people and remarks on TV.....  

living in thailand i have observed that the thais usually just ignore things they don't like.  this opens them

up to a lot of bashing by some.  I have observed that when i choose to argue or confront most things

(which are really not important ).....it is me that loses by being upset.   

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

I play golf.  Does that count.  :cheesy:

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

What about it I can drink a beer and read a book and smoke a cigarette all while she is shagging me?  Does that count?  :cheesy:

Ok, Advice and they might be interested. Age is no barrier. Hello, how are you? Would you like to go out? Before she can answer drop your bank statement on the counter and let her pick it up. Make sure she sees it The Answer  to going out  will be--------------------------------- lol

This discussion is same as always, nonsense. Some girls will date older farangs , but not all, not everyone is for sale.
Some girls have some standards what they look for, even in Thailand. .
I know I am not a model and I know I am over 50 , if a younger girl are still intersted in me I see it as a bonus. Not talking about bar girls here.

4 hours ago, rumak said:

i know you were offended.......  there are a lot worse things being done in the real world.   I get ticked off by some people and remarks on TV.....  

living in thailand i have observed that the thais usually just ignore things they don't like.  this opens them

up to a lot of bashing by some.  I have observed that when i choose to argue or confront most things

(which are really not important ).....it is me that loses by being upset.   

Offended, my what a weak emotional state you must perceive.  I enjoy a debate.