Missing Chalong Computer group at "Eat&talk"

Phuketscooter

14 hours ago, Valentine said:

After Woody left a small group continued meeting there on Sundays. Maybe the group has disbanded or meet elsewhere

We're currently looking around for a location as good as the old "Sandwiche Shoppe", aka "Eat and Talk".

There is no information about whether it will open again.

If anyone has a suggestion, please post it here.

Requirements: WiFi, good coffee/tea, breakfasts or snacks, car park for >6 vehicles.

Next Sunday it's going to be at the Gallery Cafe Chalong, just north of the old Sandwich Shop but on the other side of the road:

2018_8_14_13_29_18.thumb.jpg.1a45a5e2fc81baec8b13030b6cc921b1.jpg

2018_8_14_13_28_37.thumb.jpg.ed10b8f2a25dcdcd6ce8155bc75ccb22.jpg

5 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

We're currently looking around for a location as good as the old "Sandwiche Shoppe", aka "Eat and Talk".

There is no information about whether it will open again.

If anyone has a suggestion, please post it here.

Requirements: WiFi, good coffee/tea, breakfasts or snacks, car park for >6 vehicles.

https://coffee-cycle-phuket.business.site/

18 hours ago, Old Croc said:

12 hours ago, Valentine said:

These are good people, food is well priced & tasty. GOMS had a meeting there once & they donated 10% of their takings from us to our charity fund. Plenty of parking.

10 hours ago, Old Croc said:

Is that the little plaza where "Mr India" Indian restaurant used to be - before he moved to Chao Fah East?

If so, one of our cycle-mad Computer Club members has already suggested that place.

So I'll bring that up at our meeting on Sunday at the Gallery Cafe for consideration.

13 hours ago, stevenl said:

How about the coffee shop on the way from Chalong to Kata, in the new shopping area before going up the hill, left hand side.

Sorry, can't remember the name.

Got a Google Map/Google Earth reference?

:)

8 hours ago, JetsetBkk said:

Is that the little plaza where "Mr India" Indian restaurant used to be - before he moved to Chao Fah East?

If so, one of our cycle-mad Computer Club members has already suggested that place.

So I'll bring that up at our meeting on Sunday at the Gallery Cafe for consideration.

Cannot remember if Mr India was in there or the next plaza but there is a sign for Click on the right as you head down to the pier

• Like 1

Gallery Cafe was good - coffee, food, WiFi, parking. Same place next week. No tea that I like (Lipton's Yellow Label - yes, I do like it, I'm not a tea snob) but they happily took my emergency bag, that I keep in my wallet, and made a pot with it. ?