While the foreigner is away "ex-wife" is stabbed to death by "gik" over 40,000 debt

webfact

12 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

and will say anything if there was a slightest hint of money in the making............have seen/heard it dozens of times, stories changing daily, weekly based om who is appearing to be on top.................I had a witness, come to me about me being hit (my body) by a motorcycle, he offered to make a court appearance for 10,000 baht, never saw he man in my life - told him to dee dee mau..............:coffee1: 

No!

Read my post. Post # 23.

On 8/13/2018 at 11:55 AM, spidermike007 said:

What a numskull. Give me back my money or I will kill you! You do not have my money? You die! What a super freak. A man equipped with the emotional development of a 13 year old. Who kills a human being over $1200? Perhaps there is something else going on here? Perhaps this story is a bit more complicated than what it appears to be? 

Years ago in Chon Buri , a service station attendant got killed over 1 baht!! The attendant over filled the mans car and the man refused to pay for it . Hence an argument broke out and then the attendant was killed .

Maybe the gik thought he was the husband lol and just found out she had a husband but I doubt it 

I know some men have Mia noi yet the Mia noi doesn’t know she is the Mia noi . 

Herd stories of men leading double lives with 2 families and 2 homes lol.

imagine the stress

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 8:56 AM, spidermike007 said:

It appears to always be about face, or the apparent loss of face. Face is no doubt, the greatest form of weakness, a human can engage in. Many will say it is societal, cultural, etc. No matter. It is the absolute and complete lack of the ability to introspect, and look within for the source of any problem, shortcoming, conflict, or issue. It is the polar opposite of spirituality, and therefore an absolute scourge on Buddha, and all of the precepts he taught. By practicing face, you are denying your spiritual heritage. You are refusing to man up. To take responsibility for your actions. If a man or a woman cannot, and will not take responsibility for their actions, the problems they create, the mistakes they make, and the issues they involve themselves in, what are they? Are they still an adult? Are they a complete individual, if they allow themselves to be limited by such infinitely small social convention? 

Who cares what people think of you? For those of us with high self esteem, it just does not matter. Sure, close friends and family. But strangers on the street? Who gives a rat's butt about this? It means nothing what they think, nor what they say about you. They count for nothing. They are just people, and people you do not know, nor will ever see again. Face is rife with self doubt, and by subscribing to this weakness, and man or woman is made a far lesser person. For those of us with high self esteem, we know who we are. What others think, what society thinks, what a guy or gal thinks, means less than zero.

Real men or women, simply own a situation, and take responsibility for their errors or mistakes. Small men, social deviants, or emotional adolescents deflect, obfuscate, attempt to confuse, and do everything in their power to deny that they made a mistake, or that they are responsible in any way, or on any level. They make up narratives about fake news, or alternative facts. Anything to avoid looking within, for the source of the problem. Anything.

Yeah, marvelous comment. Face in the Thai context is disgusting and holds the entire country back from making any meaningful progress. 

Too bad, though, because I can imagine how hard it would be to change. Nearly impossible, actually. 

It's hard to see how the country will ever join the rest of humanity and make meaningful contributions to the world. I hope they can find a way while I'm alive to enjoy it. 

• Thanks 1