Thai cabinet approves new rules to ban students from ‘indecency’ and ‘inappropriate’ displays of affection

webfact

12 minutes ago, seajae said:

what they need to do is have decent sex education courses in the schools so the kids are more than aware of the consequences of unprotected sex

Yes, but this would mean that the students have forward-thinking abilities.....

I saw two university students, a boy and a girl, hi 5 each other last week. Should I have reported them? Right in front of my impressionable 10 yr old boy as well!! 

Im struggling to wrap my head around how unbelievable this really is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

New rules ban students from ‘indecency’ and ‘inappropriate’ displays of affection

How about:

New rules ban students from fighting and inappropriate displays of gang member behavior. :passifier:

• Thanks 2

Inappropriate behavior: Cooing or being goo goo eyed. Now even all these songs that have a dance part go: thump thump thump in thrust is inappropriate for students. 

Dictatorship or just like communism? This was personally publicly hunted by Big P with Lumyai.

555... This ban will stop kids to show affection to anyone now, before it was only to their parents and relatives, now they won't have a chance to channel their emotions to anyone. I love this country and the mind boggling idiots who runs it. They make me look very intelligent and sane. 555 

\*Note-how are they going to enforce this law? The police aren't doing anything more than absolutely necessary, as it is*/ 

Edited by KamalaRider

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Education Ministry spokesperson Chalam Attatham said the 2005 regulation had to be revised in line with modern society and to close some loopholes.

Education Ministry Puppet and Scapegoat Chalam Attatham said the 2005 regulation had to be revised in line with modern Thai society and to close some loopholes.

That's better!

6 hours ago, Eligius said:

The more I look at this, the more mind-blowingly ridiculous it becomes. It actually says that even 'inappropriate acts of affection in PRIVATE PLACES' are forbidden!

What complete and utter idiots these people are.

PRIVATE PLACES .  I think it is ok to kiss someone in a private place even if it gives you hiccups .

This is an pathetic attempt at social engineering using the cloak of 'Thainess'

Frankly I suspect this one idiocy too far, as the sainted Margorie Proops, of blessed memory, wrote in her agony column in the 60's 'you cannot argue with a teenage erection.'

• Like 2

Gawd..what a tawdry ineffectual bunch..

Four years of this useless,mentally deranged nonsense.

The Thai elite is as cheap and tawdry as any Chinese $2 Dollar Shop in the West.

It is only the Thai who cannot figure out their moral and intellectual numbnut status.

Edited by metisdead
Off topic trolling video removed.