Police shakedowns are the main reason I never returned

OnMyWay2

27 minutes ago, The manic said:

Please be specific why post#7 has any special relevance.

Post 7 contains info from the OP on a Thai DL which is very relevant concerning the exchange between myself and the Posters of Posts 47 & 48

The next step would be to read Posts 47 & 48 just the first line or two will suffice

They based their attack on him because they did not know that he had a Thai DL

This is a perfect example of putting your foot in it because you have not done your due diligence

Its of no matter and would have soon been forgotten apart from neither of them would man up and except their mistake

The poster of Post 48 even confused me with the OP then became a little abusive

This exchange between myself and the Posters of Posts 47 & 48 has been quite entertaining

There you have it my man

Edited by oldlakey

2 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Post 7 contains info from the OP on a Thai DL which is very relevant concerning the exchange between myself and the Posters of Posts 47 & 48

The next step would be to read Posts 47 & 48 just the first line or two will suffice

This is a perfect example of putting your foot in it because you have not done your due diligence

Its of no matter and would of soon have been forgotten apart from neither of them would man up and except their mistake

This exchange between myself and the Posters of Posts 47 & 48 has been quite entertaining

There you have it my man

you need to chill my man!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, greenmonkey said:

you need to chill my man!!!

You need to engage the old grey matter before you start to type, now that would be a much better solution for you and something you might even be able to have some control over

21 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

You need to engage the old grey matter before you start to type, now that would be a much better solution for you and something you might even be able to have some control over

as i said before.... chill.... don't take it too serious.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Its of no matter and would have soon been forgotten apart from neither of them would man up and except their mistake

There you have it my man

If he had a Thai DL or not- makes no difference - he's talking nonsense. I doubt he has a Thai DL or any real experience of Thailand.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The manic said:

If he had a Thai DL or not- makes no difference - he's talking nonsense. I doubt he has a Thai DL or any real experience of Thailand.

I dont know whether or not he had a Thai license just the same as you, but he stated that he had one end of chat on that for me

As for it making no difference lots of people disagree with you dont they

The point of my Posts to the Posters were concerning their assumptions as regards the OP and a Thai DL  they put his problems down to NOT having a Thai DL etc  55555, if you want to stick your neck out and make yourself look a fool the same as those two members dont let me stop you

Have a nice day

• Confused 1

On 8/24/2018 at 1:18 AM, oldlakey said:

I dont know whether or not he had a Thai license just the same as you, but he stated that he had one end of chat on that for me

As for it making no difference lots of people disagree with you dont they

The point of my Posts to the Posters were concerning their assumptions as regards the OP and a Thai DL  they put his problems down to NOT having a Thai DL etc  55555, if you want to stick your neck out and make yourself look a fool the same as those two members dont let me stop you

Have a nice day

Perhaps he didn't have a helmet or insurance, or broke a law. Can you check all the posts for me please?

1 hour ago, The manic said:

Perhaps he didn't have a helmet or insurance, or broke a law. Can you check all the posts for me please?

You really are having difficulty with this aren't you my man

I will now explain for the last time

Two Posters based their attack on the OP on their wrong assumption that he did not have a Thai DL

They were out of order simply because they did not read the full thread, I pointed this out to them

I knew I was up against it when one of them subsequently thought I was the OP

You have called the OP statement that he did actually have a Thai DL into doubt with nothing other than "NOTHING" to back up you ignorant comment 

The three stooges springs to mind, entertainment value indeed fellow member

Perhaps he was not wearing a helmet, maybe he had just committed a moving traffic offense, and as for insurance maybe he did not have any who knows only the OP I would say

All of that is of no interest to yours truly as I am nobodies keeper, my only interest is in the two who spouted the earlier nonsense, plus you now of course

I will leave you with the last word as this is my last contribution to this particular thread, because I decide

Until the next time, if there is a next time

Bye-Bye