Indian tourist injured in fall from Pattaya condo

webfact

11 minutes ago, Shadychris said:

There are no prostitutes on Walking St because they are all in Indian chaps hotel rooms. Nobody has got it wrong.

"because they are all in Indian chaps hotel rooms." I thought Indians usually had about five to one hotel room.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gbswales said:

@BestB "Silly question , why was he alone in the room with 5 women? Where were all his cousins ? Hiding in 7-11 to avoid paying?"

Where was the suggestion he was alone with them - the report refers to his friends witnessing the incident. 

I must admit that I would feel intimidated by a group of 5 women advancing on me in a hotel room - but then I am gay!

It did not say anywhere his friends were in the room to witness. Friends only claim one thing which does not match story from the girls and of friends were in the room, he would not be internidated to keep on walking backwards to the balcony to “ fall”

1 hour ago, Shadychris said:

One on one, or maybe even two on one, you might have a point - but with five against one its likely only going to end one way whatever the gender involved.....

Seems reasonable to disagree on that point.  I feel like against 5 skinny Thai ladies you have a fighting chance maybe.  Depends on the element of surprise and the direction of the wind on your floor.  

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

OMG prostitute is not free but it seems this Indian guys don't want to pay 

what did they expect free sex?? 

One has to admire this armchair detective work it just makes me feel useless that I can't put forward my own point of view as case is now solved

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

First of all, who would take a woman back to their room, without negotiating first? Mistake number one.

Second, who would negotiate with five women on a balcony in Pattaya? The balcony murder/suicide capital of the world? Mistake number two. 

Three, nothing is free in life. Stuff, and women are no longer cheap here. Expect to pay a reasonable amount of money for services performed. It is only fair. 

Four, I am confused. The trustworthy authorities just announced last week, that they had done a thorough inspection of Pattaya, and there was no prostitution anywhere in the city. What gives here? Were we given fake news? Was that a fake narrative? Does someone have an agenda here? Is it possible the outstanding reputation of Pattaya will take a hit from this "accident"?

Aah when he recovers he needs to take police back to walking street so he can show police where they were hiding,he was stiff he found 5 police didn’t find one 

6 hours ago, pegman said:

Makes one wonder whether they were ladies or "ladies"? 

Or possibly lady "boys". 

Anyway, I'll bet the problems started when they found that the "girls" wanted more than 500 B  per girl.  I am not anti Indian but they are the only race  that you often see or hear of hookers declining on an apparently straight racial basis.  Selling stuff on an Ebay type site, when Indians come to pick up, often the haggling starts again guessing I won't want to run the ad again. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lanista said:

This could be damaging for Pattaya's  image as a family orientated beach resort.

Case closed,.

'Case closed'? Your previous sentence, statement - '.. could be damaging..' - was hardly a 'smackdown' type summing up of the situation, was it? I wouldn't give up your day job, if you have one, to become a lawyer!!!

6 hours ago, Crossy said:

I know I said "Thai girls? Take two they're small", but five of them is heart attack (ok long drop) material.

He started with 5 and ended with tree....:shock1:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

His friends told police that the group of Indian tourists took five women from Pattaya Walking Street to the hotel and the group of sex workers demanded money from Mohan.

So where were the other tourists? 

Edited by Jonmarleesco

26 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

So where were the other tourists? 

Probably laying ready in bed waiting for Mohan to finsh the negation on the balcony....

12 minutes ago, balo said:

I've been told there's plenty of hookers in Mumbai and other Indian cities so why they come here? 

The Indian hookers may demand the payment in advance as they are all born with the similar scam DNA....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1