Don't kill me! Female staff member begs for her life as two robbers raid Ubon 7/11

webfact

Don't kill me! Female staff member begs for her life as two robbers raid Ubon 7/11

7pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Two robbers dressed in black wearing motorcycle helmets raided a Nam Khun, Ubon, branch of 7/11 in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The police station in Ta Kao sub-district is just 150 meters away but the two men fled on a motorcycle into the night after the 2.40 am raid.

Three women were in the shop serving when the robbers got off their Honda Wave and entered the store.

Kamonwan Dorkmai said that Wanwisa Nitayanuchit fled to a back storeroom. The door was kicked down and she begged for her life as one of the men wielded what looked like a scythe.

Sunisa Khaethanu behind the counter was threatened before the robbers used a knife to force a draw stealing 3,374 baht.

One of the robbers who had a tattoo on his left arm is believed to be the same person responsible for a similar crime on Friday at a 7/11 in Nam Yeun district.

Police are studying the get away route on CCTV cameras but said that the pair do not appear to be professionals.

The hunt continues.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-27

1 hour ago, marko kok prong said:

no gloves,and probably stashed the loot at home,though it would not take long to spend such a paltry amount,honestly most Thai criminals must be amongst the dumbest in the world, 3,374 baht for an armed robbery!

Life is cheap here ?

• Like 2

wow what a lovely helmet he is wearing that should be easy to spot, and you can bet ya life this shit for brains is wearing his own helmet, yes and the non gloves. and i also bet, they dont live very far away from that 7/11, simply because they are to bloody lazy, just need old plod to be a  on the look out for it

• Like 2

8 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

no gloves,and probably stashed the loot at home,though it would not take long to spend such a paltry amount,honestly most Thai criminals must be amongst the dumbest in the world, 3,374 baht for an armed robbery!

I don't suppose for a minute they asked how much was in the till, then said OK we'll come back later when it's full !!

They took their chance in the early hours and got away with something !

Just hope between witness statements and the local police doing some detective work they'll be caught soon.

• Like 1