First Class Insurance In Thailand

flexomike

1 minute ago, petermik said:

When I put my DOB in it quoted me AND mentioned my DOB in the schedule....they DO cover drivers over 70 years old :thumbsup:

Dunno about you, when I did a quote on the internet site filled out all info at at the end it said drivers insured 18 - 70. 

That's why said over 70. 

7 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Dunno about you, when I did a quote on the internet site filled out all info at at the end it said drivers insured 18 - 70. 

That's why said over 70. 

It quoted me with a price and stated my DOB......I,ll contact them direct to clarify :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, petermik said:

It quoted me with a price and stated my DOB......I,ll contact them direct to clarify :thumbsup:

Kwasaki....your right...just replied only up to 70 years....:whistling:

yet they gave me a premium quote as being 70 years of age....oooh well I,ll look elsewhere.

1 minute ago, petermik said:

Kwasaki....your right...just replied only up to 70 years....:whistling:

yet they gave me a premium quote as being 70 years of age....oooh well I,ll look elsewhere.

Well there's the trap as I said I was 70 and turning 71 during the insured year period.

With our company age not a problem that's why I got Mrs to check.

8 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Well there's the trap as I said I was 70 and turning 71 during the insured year period.

With our company age not a problem that's why I got Mrs to check.

They said they will insure someone at 70 after that no.....my policy with Direct Asia expires in feb and I,m not 71 till the end of April so I do have options but the fact that breakdown cover is included (same as AXA) may sway me...we shall see :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, petermik said:

They said they will insure someone at 70 after that no.....my policy with Direct Asia expires in feb and I,m not 71 till the end of April so I do have options but the fact that breakdown cover is included (same as AXA) may sway me...we shall see :thumbsup:

Just got a reply from AXA looks like from a broker but no mention of age so email again.

Just Insured at Isuzu, ask them to check again, the reply was no age limit as long as the driver has a valid drivers licence.

Archived