4 meter ceiling height

Hello,

I am moving to Thailand in January, probably BKK, and I am having trouble on finding information on ceiling heights on the online rentals that I have come across. It seems a weird omission considering the practical (air conditioning costs) and aesthetic importance of ceiling height. My less practical need stems from being a climber and wanting to build a free standing training wall (moonboard) and as it is freestanding I should get around any lease problems. Do any of you have any thoughts on which areas in BKK I should focus on? Any websites where that would be listed, styles of room where that is implied, apartment complexes that are known to have high ceilings, or neighborhoods where that is common? Aside from cost (I am frugal aside from this one large expense) this is my most important requirement so while cost is a large concern I will start with the ceiling height requirement and whittle down from there. I will also try to get outside climbing and to the local gyms so climbers in particular please hit me up. ?

Thank you!

Archived