White House wobbles on U.S. flag after McCain death

webfact

The bottom line is that agent orange has no class. None. Nada. He let the fact that McCain criticized him get in the way of doing the right thing. As usual. Just another day in the life of one of the most miserable, hateful, vengeful, thoughtless, mean spirited, and thin skinned man, in the history of the nation. Perhaps the smallest man to ever occupy the White House. He may be tall, but that is no indication of his stature. McCain was right to be critical of this moron. But, Trump demands absolute fealty, as have other kings before him. The difference is that no matter how much he wants it to be so, he is no king! But, no deviation from absolute servitude is tolerated. He gives this away by referring to his supporters as followers. As in a Master and his devotees. 

The reality is that agent orange never displayed the dignity to even give him the honor of shining McCain's shoes. Trump loves approval, and hates criticism. Now that the world has spoken out about this petty act of having the flag raised, and the fact that it was the only flag at a government building in the US to be raised again, prior to the funeral, he submits to having it lowered.

What can one even say? He lowers the bar daily. He is the polar opposite of McCain, a man who devoted his life to the ideas of tolerance, inclusion, grace under fire, and devotion to principals. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Can you show us some of this, because I haven't seen it.  Next thing we know, you'll be saying "where was the outrage when democrats were making political hay from Mcain's death??"  I'm willing to be outraged by anyone taking advantage of this event, on either side.  For example:

James Inhofe (R): "Well, you know, frankly, I think that John McCain is partially to blame for that because he is very outspoken."

Kelli Ward (R): “I think [the McCain family] wanted to have a particular narrative that they hope is negative to me."

Go read CNN who have taken great glee in Trump not going to the funeral and many Op Ed pieces about how wonderful McCain was compared to POTUS.  That is making political capital but CNN just can't help it these days.  DYOR.

The McCann’s are a family long devoted to service to this country Johns dad commanded a destroyer flotilla against the Japanese in ww2 his grandfather was an admrail as well John qualified as a carrier pilot and was a combat vet pow he is also a distant realities of George Washington he devoted his life to our country.donald has devoted his life to himself he is a straight up bitch pure and simple 

33 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Go read CNN who have taken great glee in Trump not going to the funeral

I thought we were talking about politicians.  I've been listening to CNN for several hours this morning (on random selection, not me picking and choosing)... no such glee noticed.  

and many Op Ed pieces about how wonderful McCain was

This is a bad thing?   And "op-ed pieces"?  So now anyone who posts on the Internet is "the other side"?

DYOR.

Of course when you can't support your own statements, you demand that others do your homework for you.  No thanks.  Until you cough up something that supports what you posted, I'm tossing your post into the BS file.

By the way, I notice you didn't have anything to say about Inhofe & Ward.

"A picture tells a thousand words " as they say. 

20180828_151808.jpg.b8a4da91565f6ff0a8b00c66aa5ba3f8.jpg

Here he is, the man child all pissed off that everyone is talking about how great John McCain was and nobody is talking about how great he is!  

He really is a disgrace to humanity, the fact is brought all the closer when talking about a real hero like John McCain. 

It's literally eating him up. I bet he's stamping his feet about it. 

5 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...The White House lowered its U.S. flag to half-staff, raised it back up and on Monday lowered it again after the death of Senator John McCain, in an unusual and confusing break with protocol on the passing of a national leader...

...Trump's White House lowered its flag on Saturday, then raised it back following the minimum period under law. Trump also delayed issuing the customary proclamation for flags to remain at half-staff for longer than the two-day minimum..."

What a petty, petty, man.

There are many in the world who criticize the US for a variety of reasons, but rarely did I ever hear about a lack of basic decency. Before now.

I have said it before and (sadly) need to say it again;

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

God help us all. 

As an aside, have you noticed how BuaBS is the sole "sad" commenter on just about every post about Trump? Nine sads on page 1, now that really is SAD. I guess he must have gone for a lie down when page 2 appeared, no stamina ?.

4 minutes ago, freebyrd said:

As an aside, have you noticed how BuaBS is the sole "sad" commenter on just about every post about Trump? Now that really is SAD ?.

He won't be doing that for a while.

A few others won't be posting unless they post in a civil and respectful manner. 

2 hours ago, lanista said:

The only poll that matters is the one on election day .  I think Trump is doing OK .Certainly better than that  'do nothing Obama' creature.

He's sticking up for the yanks and the Trotskies hate him for it.

McCain  probably took advantage of his war record more than most. He came from  a well connected  Navy family didnt he?   Which got himself transfered to a more comfortable POW hospital camp.

He was still a shining light in  dark Washington.

He "probably"??? No body cares about your guesses as to what actually happened. You obviously don't know much about McCain's POW history. Actually, because his father and grandfather were both four-star admirals, the Vietnamese army wanted to free McCain much earlier than his scheduled release (before other fellow POWs who were scheduled for release before him). However, McCain would not give them that satisfaction, and instead he refused the early release and then suffered two more years of imprisonment and torture. 

Amazing how devious don the doyen of draft dodgers has kept up this tirade against a genuine american hero.

When don gets round to releasing his tax returns and records maybe he can show his record of military service...oh thats right he doesnt have one, he's a coward and a bully.

4 hours ago, darksidedog said:

You have to be a very petty and mean spirited person to try to score points after a mans death. It seems with every action this man proves his total unsuitability for the job. Totally and utterly disgraceful. I am actually shocked at how low he will stoop.

'I am actually shocked at how low he will stoop.'

I'm not. That's just how he is, petty and vindictive. Just watch him stoop much lower still when he really gets backed into a corner.

1 hour ago, Bung said:

"A picture tells a thousand words " as they say. 

20180828_151808.jpg.b8a4da91565f6ff0a8b00c66aa5ba3f8.jpg

Here he is, the man child all pissed off that everyone is talking about how great John McCain was and nobody is talking about how great he is!  

He really is a disgrace to humanity, the fact is brought all the closer when talking about a real hero like John McCain. 

It's literally eating him up. I bet he's stamping his feet about it. 

I believe that the White House stores have run out of dummies for him to spit out.

McCain -- excellent role model of dedication of service to country

"trump" -- excellent role model of sleazy, narcissistic, criminally corrupt, treasonous CON MAN

Donald Trump’s Response to John McCain’s Death Reminds Us Just How Petty He Is

Donald Trump is a small, petty man. He is a liar and a crook. And his legal problems are mounting. Each one of these statements has been true since January 20, 2017, when Trump became the President of the United States. But the remarkable events of the past week have highlighted and confirmed the essence of this President, and the terms on which he continues to hold office.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/donald-trumps-response-to-john-mccains-death-reminds-us-just-how-petty-and-small-he-is

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

McCain -- excellent role model of dedication of service to country

"trump" -- excellent role model of sleazy, narcissistic, criminally corrupt, treasonous CON MAN

So, like all the other Americans praising McCain, you voted for him against Obama in 2008. Right?

49 minutes ago, zydeco said:

So, like all the other Americans praising McCain, you voted for him against Obama in 2008. Right?

Here's a quote from McCain in reply to some woman slandering Obama:

“He is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as President,” McCain said. “If I didn’t think I’d be one heck of a better President I wouldn’t be running, and that’s the point. I admire Sen. Obama and his accomplishments, I will respect him."

http://time.com/4866404/john-mccain-barack-obama-arab-cancer/

As McCain understood and you apparently don't, candidates can disagree about issues and still be decent people.

13 hours ago, Becker said:

If you think the draft dodging man-child has any honor at all then I question where your disability is located. McCain was a decorated war hero who was tortured while in captivity - the bag of pus in the WH is a disgrace to all former and active members of the military.

PS. To BuaBS; This is an automated message.You have reached your "sad" reaction limit for this thread and your right to use it has been suspended for one hour.

Hey DeepState I see you have reacted with a "confused" emoticon to my post. Now, I know that's a state most man-child supporters find themselves on a regular basis but please feel free to ask and I will endeavour to assist you reaching a semblance of clarity. 

Archived