Thai woman shows her speeding fines but is still able to renew her insurance

webfact

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

Only comes to show that road rules in Thailand is only on advisory level and not a must obey rules, people still in the opinion that the law and penalties can be disregarded and scoffed at and at worst, pay someone to fix the problem,

re-educations of young drivers of the need to obey and observe the rule of road laws is a must to teach them that this is not a joke...

yeah right,  most have broken the law just turning up for school 555

12 hours ago, scorecard said:

..... starting in M1 at high school.

First lessons, the need for law and order to build and maintain a civil society. Equal application of the law, human rights etc.

Then on the traffic laws / license laws etc...

Then driving lessons as part of school curriculum, strongly emphasizing the traffic laws, need and importance of good driving behavior, with lots of short videos to show clearly what is right and what is not OK and the hideous consequences.

Start tomorrow........ not holding my breath. 

Just like the place you came from a bunch of robots

I swear that there are also drivers that will be like this lady getting tickets at least

for a year, as there are still some that are diving because they paid 2 or 3 hundred

dollars just to obtain their licence. This is in Canada and not Thailand, corruption exists

everywhere. So I chuckle at this lady's luck, but she is not alone.

Geezer

Archived