Ex-con who learned to burglarize cars on YouTube busted in Pattaya

Rimmer

Ex-con who learned to burglarize cars on YouTube busted in Pattaya

image.png

PATTAYA:--A convicted drug dealer who learned to break into cars on YouTube was arrested after allegedly taking more than 2 million baht left in a vehicle in South Pattaya.

Supakit Wiboonchart, 28, was taken into custody Aug. 22 at his apartment on Sukhumvit Soi 87 with cash, documents and five Buddha amulets belonging to Suttipong Sampapirat.

The victim said he had left 200,000 baht and the gold in his Toyota Yaris parked on Sukhumvit Road. When he returned, he found his side mirror broken and the car burglarized.

Supakit said he learned how to break into cars through the side mirror via a YouTube video. He confessed to committing five burglaries to date.

Released from prison for a drug-dealing conviction in 2016, Supakit said he works part-time as a boxing announcer, but is a gambling addict with four kids.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-08-31

3 hours ago, rosst said:

Burglarize?  Is that a word in English now? 

I believe "burgle" would be the correct word, but I confess to being "yesterday's man" 

Yes, it is a legitimate word. It did sound odd to me as well so I looked it up and there it was, "To break into and steak from".

I'm yesterday's hippie. I'd just say, "I got ripped off, man."

23 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Yes, it is a legitimate word. It did sound odd to me as well so I looked it up and there it was, "To break into and steak from".

I'm yesterday's hippie. I'd just say, "I got ripped off, man."

I'd suggest you're 'beefing' too much.

Archived