Big Joke threatens to blacklist alleged Koh Tao rape victim for life if she is telling lies

webfact

2 minutes ago, Shiver said:

But they'd cut cost corners and substitute the Tin for Aluminum/Aluminium.  School boy error, seem it many a time...

It’s aluminium. 

Does tin cut out the ‘waves’ any better than aluminium. - I’m not sure? 

I think I  will have to do some research .

I was never a school boy . 

As they say in Thailand - don’t think too much and conspiracy theories are usually just nonsense. 

Regards 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, barefootbangkok said:

The BBC and Jonathan Head have more guts than any other major news media organization or most on this forum.  I doubt that anyone living in Thailand would dare to post their full names in a letter to the Bkk Post accusing the Thai Police of a cover-up of the alleged Koh Tao rape case.  

Jonathan Head has gone to ground. Silenced by those who must be obeyed. So why bother at all. Close the office. 

5 hours ago, Lungstib said:

They invite her or they blacklist her? The right hand and the left hand seem to be operated by two different sides of an incompetent brain. Any 'goodwill' is clearly long gone. She will of course never return in case she is jailed for computer crimes or a breach of national security. 

i imagine.... if she had returned.. she would have been arrested after BJ trip to kho tao.. I have not read anywhere that she is trying to collect any money from thailand for what happened.. So his comments seem out of the blue... Scare tactics for any other victims of kho tao... Don't report what happened for fear of retaliation via immigration bans or arrest if they can't substantiate your report... Sorry, but even they have not claimed this, it is what will happen and enough to scare anyone if they want to report something.. Valid or invalid.  

This is happening as the Thai police try to cut down on policewomen and one can immediately spot the empathetic, conciliatory approach of the men to an alleged rape victim. As Thailand 0.4 is obviously a goal, this attitude will always prevail.

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Bit like the girl perhaps, then?

And your proof she is lying? I think we should wait and see regards this famous DNA etc and what develops.

The UK behaves differently, the police do not need a '  military parade ' when they attempt to uncover facts, unlike the Thai police.

How much evidence they have, we, the public as yet do not know.

One of the issues Big Jokes theory regarding  the alleged rape could not have occurred because the beach was flooded, is the statement given by Pol Maj Apichart Boonsrirajoy . 

His statement claims the the alleged location was crowded due to the football world cup.

At 3 am police officers also patrolled the area

50 minutes ago, barefootbangkok said:

Those that speak of how others should sacrifice, are rarely willing to sacrifice themselves.

Why be a journalist and swear to uphold the principles of reporting to the best of your ability and honestly then cower in a BBC bunker. As for myself I can say without fear of contradiction that I have displayed to all the courage of my convictions and applaud the various scribes who sacrificed their jobs to honour their convictions. I'm sure Mr Head has a very privileged insight to the goings on in Thailand but he chooses to remain mute.

After many years of watching Thailand this has to be one of the worst cases of Lese Majeste that I have ever seen.

If a rape victim is being raped on Koh Tao the victim must be able to produce photographs ( many from different angles) remain fully conscious during the attack and be able to give the authorities samples of semen and fingerpirnts of the alleged offender , Furthermore the email addresses and phone numbers of all witnesses must be provided within 12 hours of the event. During the attack reported the victim must use her best endeavours to stay alive so as to better report the incident to Big Joke.To forget or refuse to do all these things represents  a complete affront to Thainess, to the Generals and to all of Thailand's institutions. If the victim refuses to remain Thailand till after their visa has expired, that will also be considered an insult and a breach of Lese Majeste  

1 minute ago, Nip said:

Why be a journalist and swear to uphold the principles of reporting to the best of your ability and honestly then cower in a BBC bunker. As for myself I can say without fear of contradiction that I have displayed to all the courage of my convictions and applaud the various scribes who sacrificed their jobs to honour their convictions. I'm sure Mr Head has a very privileged insight to the goings on in Thailand but he chooses to remain mute.

Is Nip your real name? if not there lies your answer 

The Thai police seem to be convinced the girl`s story is a load of bull and so am I.

She has been challenged to put her case forward, yet she still hides away using her mother as a mouth piece. And now even the mother has gone quite.

This is a case of cry wolf, not cry rape.

2 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

The Thai police seem to be convinced the girl`s story is a load of bull and so am I.

She has been challenged to put her case forward, yet she still hides away using her mother as a mouth piece. And now even the mother has gone quite.

This is a case of cry wolf, not cry rape.

Have you been raped? Or has someone very close to you been raped? It is an extremely traumatic experience, of which stays with victims for a lifetime. 

Most victims in this situation quite often go into "a shell", especially if they are being called liars. 

I recommend you stop talking for a while, a long while before you hurt yourself. 

lets not forget that the Thai definition of "Rape" may be entirely different than in the west

If someone is so incapacitated then are unable to say "no" and someone carries out a sexual act on said person - it is technically a rape and that covers quite a few situations were someone is drunk or has been drugged - you cannot simply have sex with someone if they are incapacitated - Thai would suspect that Thailand has another definition that doesn't come close to what I have described.....……………….3rd world

1 minute ago, smedly said:

lets not forget that the Thai definition of "Rape" may be entirely different than in the west

If someone is so incapacitated then are unable to say "no" and someone carries out a sexual act on said person - it is technically a rape and that covers quite a few situations were someone is drunk or has been drugged - you cannot simply have sex with someone if they are incapacitated - Thai would suspect that Thailand has another definition that doesn't come close to what I have described.....……………….3rd world

Very true and of course in Thailand you can not rape your legal wife, no such crime apparently. Misogynists personalized illustrates the Thai male 

Archived