THAI apologises for flying cockroach?

snoop1130

16 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Should of took its DNA to determine if it was a Japanese cockroach or Thai. Then the Japanese and Thai airport people could of had ' who lost the most face' contest. 

First off the airport of LOS lost its face years ago.Now which airport would you think that is the least sanitary.?

Gather that now.

Same as sitting in Airconditioned train sleeper carriage Bkk-Hatyai? Night brings out hundreds of creepy crawlers which thrive on garb.

Last flight on Thai 25 years ago when our cockpit window developed a crack, and we returned to Bkk after being airborne for one h.

Though Thai hosted us at the Sheraton, the experience stayed unfortunately with us.

The word in question: Overall cleanliness

In reference to the original insect I am wondering why so little has been said about the high possibility this cockroach came aboard in hand luggage on that flight? Is it for fear hand luggage will in future be  dipped and  fumigated  before boarding? Not only but also to allay fears of headlice all travelers will be similarly passed  through a livestock pressure sprayer? Could give greater meaning to "cattle class".?

I used to highly rate Thai Airways, but now i have discovered Emirates and they are like chalk and cheese.

The fact that Thai fly direct from Brisbane to Bangkok matters little now, I much prefer the service, comfort and cleanliness of Emirates from Brisbane to Singapore, then hop on a small budget airline of Jetstar Asia.

Sooooooo much better ?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Chriss77 said:

I used to highly rate Thai Airways, but now i have discovered Emirates and they are like chalk and cheese.

The fact that Thai fly direct from Brisbane to Bangkok matters little now, I much prefer the service, comfort and cleanliness of Emirates from Brisbane to Singapore, then hop on a small budget airline of Jetstar Asia.

Sooooooo much better ?

Can you do that as a transit passenger or do you need to pass immigration in Singapore

11 minutes ago, overherebc said:

So much fuss over one cockroach.

Do a google on how much in the way of human skin flakes are cleaned out of every plane during a full strip and inspection of all planes from every airline in the world.

It might surprise you.

Or get a microscope and take a look at the stuff you're drinking or eating. Full of all sorts of funky activity.

Luckily most of us have got a working immune system. And a foot to crush a roach.

3 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Or get a microscope and take a look at the stuff you're drinking or eating. Full of all sorts of funky activity.

Luckily most of us have got a working immune system. And a foot to crush a roach.

?

Yep, just the stuff that makes the world go round.

On 9/4/2018 at 8:57 PM, from the home of CC said:

Should of took its DNA to determine if it was a Japanese cockroach or Thai. Then the Japanese and Thai airport people could of had ' who lost the most face' contest. 

It would have been a Burmese cockroach.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Look at the size must be Japanese??

Is it a japanese made remote control spy camera? If it's a cockroach it's a healthy one, you see the shiny wings don't you? Good foods and friendly people around especially buddhist japanese they wouldn't whack them with newspaper or magazine. It had sushimi for lunch and green curry for dinner. Gluten free of course.