Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

When morals and values cross a line (an agreed line or assumed?), how will a person react?  Who's carrying the reaction measuring stick, the wolf or the sheep?   Will a person (male or female) become unglued, and turn violent or murder someone?  Who knows.

Best to shoot straight, and follow the well known Thai ROE (rules of engagement).  The scammers, bullshitters, pretenders and walking ATM's are an fatality waiting to happen....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

People fool around, they lie and cheat. It's human nature, you just have to accept it. I've done it and I've had it done to me. Move on.

I totally agree. And this is humane nature also to handle well, or not such situation.

Everyone is different, and some people are able to move on, while some others are not able to do so.

Mr 9mm didn't handle it very well unfortunately... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Agree.  The thing is, people aren't cyborgs.  Some will handle a cheating spouse better than others.  I'd personally never resort to violence.  But if I had a daughter, I'd advise her against playing this game with multiple guys.  Sure she can walk away unscathed.  But in some cases--like the OP--well...

Any and all blame lies with the scum bag who committed this crime.

The woman was living her life, the guy should have walked away if he couldn't cope with her making her own choices.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lanista said:

She looks like a real hustler. Wouldnt be surprised if she had 3 or 4 farang 'boyfriends'  and they were all sending her money.There was a  bargirl in Pattaya who had 11 farang boyfriends, made a fortune and retired back to Isan presumably with her Thai sweetheart.

You play with fire ,sometimes you win sometimes you lose. This girl wasnt quick enough.

Was the killer a farang...?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Look at the photo of him, look at the photos of her.

dead girl 2.jpg

I did, but I've  never met a Thai man paing for a hooker for 9 months, so I assumed they were 'a couple'.  Personally, I wouldn't touch here wit a ten-foot pole.

2 hours ago, ezzra said:

The victim was doing what Thai girls do best, two timing men and playing the field to her advantage, but beteem being dishonest with men and being killed for it there's a big difference, unfortunately she met a man who doesn't believe in live and let live...

2 way street for that with Thai men and women. Men are perfectly at home putting the shoe on the other foot. Only difference is women don't pay either way and men always do.

44 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its not blaming the victim at all .

Its an important spect of the story and giving a reason as to why it occurred .

Was it road rage , debts or some other reason ?

The reason why he took the action that he did was because of relationship issues .

Once again you are making the false accusations of "victim blaming" .

She was quite content to cheat and deceive people and get quite rich doing so , which is entirely up to her , but doing so can be dangerous .

Of course the guy should not have killed her , but, there are killers out there and if you upset the wrong person, they may react violently .

The SHOULD NOT react violently , but, some people do 

No.

It's a highly pejorative choice of language.

It's victim blaming.

As are a number of posts on this thread...

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, lanista said:

She looks like a real hustler. Wouldnt be surprised if she had 3 or 4 farang 'boyfriends'  and they were all sending her money.There was a  bargirl in Pattaya who had 11 farang boyfriends, made a fortune and retired back to Isan presumably with her Thai sweetheart.

You play with fire ,sometimes you win sometimes you lose. This girl wasnt quick enough.

Quick enough to dodge a bullet? Stupid comment.

• Like 2

The guy gave her a lot of money, more like showered her with millionS of baht. She took it, bought a house and a car, and mommy Issan shared in the spoils. It is a normal way of life from the country side, but can be a harsh deadly one. So, who is to blame? She took his large amount of money, led him on and his feelings of jealousy and anger got the best of him, but basically she could not get free of him as it was too late, and the sad reality is he snapped and she is dead.

She became a commodity that you had to pay for entry, and she had a foreign guy on the hook as well. Let's just say he was her Q1 and Q3 boy when here, or depending on the timing, Q2 and Q4. I used to joke of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday, or Jan, Feb, Mar etc boyfriends with some of the girls. And with the months it was actually true for how they arranged their schedule to make sure none of them met each other. Brilliant in a way!

So, no he is not the only one to blame, as it took two to tango. And for the amounts of money, it was shown on Thai news when the story broke. They showed the deposits from the bank books, and they were quite large and ongoing into a few to several millions of baht.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

The guy gave her a lot of money, more like showered her with millionS of baht. She took it, bought a house and a car, and mommy Issan shared in the spoils. It is a normal way of life from the country side, but can be a harsh deadly one. So, who is to blame? She took his large amount of money, led him on and his feelings of jealousy and anger got the best of him, but basically she could not get free of him as it was too late, and the sad reality is he snapped and she is dead.

She became a commodity that you had to pay for entry, and she had a foreign guy on the hook as well. Let's just say he was her Q1 and Q3 boy when here, or depending on the timing, Q2 and Q4. I used to joke of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday, or Jan, Feb, Mar etc boyfriends with some of the girls. And with the months it was actually true for how they arranged their schedule to make sure none of them met each other. Brilliant in a way!

So, no he is not the only one to blame, as it took two to tango. And for the amounts of money, it was shown on Thai news when the story broke. They showed the deposits from the bank books, and they were quite large and ongoing into a few to several millions of baht.

So murder is OK....?......Not that Mr. Money was daft....?

7 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

According to your comments there should be open season on all the bar girls in Pattaya, or anywhere else in the world where gold diggers are using their looks and sex to get men to part with their money. Any guy, Thai or falang, who thinks they are going to get that choice piece to "love" them for free is bordering on retarded.

Man-Wins-the-Lottery-and-Finds-the-Love-of-his-life-the-next-day. (2017_03_24 02_12_25 UTC).jpg

Edited by giddyup

3 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Of course in a modern society murder is wrong. although she was destroying at least 2 other peoples life.

destroying a least 2 other lives, are you for real - these were supposedly adults who know or should know what life is about.

Would appear you are also blaming the victim.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1