Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

The only person who could decide for this woman, if a relationship was exclusive to her, was herself.

Those guy's who didn't like her world view should have just walked away.

If your worldview causes any sort of pain or suffering to others, you must expect ramifications. There is no such reality as turn the other cheek, forgive and forget, shake hands and walk away. Many of us may have those mindsets but, truthfully, those Victorian ideals will not thrive in the 21st century.  Why do you think movies like "Punisher" and "Equalizer" are popular? Because it's payback time!!!

Yes, this young lady was a victim of a final solution and that is devastating.  Logically, the man should have walked away but human beings are emotional creatures as well as logical. She suffered the consequences of playing with human emotions and her children will have to live with the result.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, newatthis said:

If your worldview causes any sort of pain or suffering to others, you must expect ramifications. There is no such reality as turn the other cheek, forgive and forget, shake hands and walk away. Many of us may have those mindsets but, truthfully, those Victorian ideals will not thrive in the 21st century.  Why do you think movies like "Punisher" and "Equalizer" are popular? Because it's payback time!!!

Yes, this young lady was a victim of a final solution and that is devastating.  Logically, the man should have walked away but human beings are emotional creatures as well as logical. She suffered the consequences of playing with human emotions and her children will have to live with the result.

She should not have expected any ramifications except the man walking away.

The men involved with this woman did not own her.

The scum bag who murdered her alone is to blame.

Edited by Bluespunk

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

I just don't understand all the bullsh1t going on here, is it all about winning points.

What's it matter if she had 10 boyfriends on the books,  murdering her over what amounts to bugger-all isn't acceptable under any circumstances - - and can't see or understand anyones justification for his actions irrespective of what arguments you want to float. 

Sorted then

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Artisi said:

I just don't understand all the bullsh1t going on here, is it all about winning points.

What's it matter if she had 10 boyfriends on the books,  murdering her over what amounts to bugger-all isn't acceptable under any circumstances - - and can't see or understand anyones justification for his actions irrespective of what arguments you want to float. 

loss of face

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Artisi said:

The main thrust of the debate on this thread seems to be a question of blame and in what proportions

Whats it matter if she had 10 boyfriends you say, well it mattered to the murderer or I would not be typing this right now

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Nothing you say here justifies blaming this woman for any role in this piece of filth's actions.

He alone is to blame.

Exactly. Both morally and legally. 

Murder is a million times worse than anything she did.

9 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

The main thrust of the debate on this thread seems to be a question of blame and in what proportions

Whats it matter if she had 10 boyfriends you say, well it mattered to the murderer or I would not be typing this right now

Without adding to the ongoing blame game, I'll just keep my view to myself ?

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

A sponsor in the Netherlands, a boyfriend in Nakhon Pathom & playing the field in Pattaya...

Karmas a bitch sometimes... not that I condone murder....

No, you just stopped short of saying she got what she deserved.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

The victim was doing what Thai girls do best, two timing men and playing the field to her advantage, but beteem being dishonest with men and being killed for it there's a big difference, unfortunately she met a man who doesn't believe in live and let live...

"what Thai girls do best"

You mean ALL the Thai girls? All of them, 100%?

16 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

You speak of ego in a loud authoritarian manner. Those quick to judge others they don’t know have the most fragile of egos IMO. None of us is in the position to judge any of these humans as we don’t know them or what they experienced other than a short news article. Love, sex, money, jealously and death have happened forever and the brightest minds on the planet have written books, songs and poetry trying to comprehend and explain it. Yet you have the simple solution of blaming it all on (this) “filths fragile ego”. 

Men who criticize others about ego IMO do so to boast their own fragile ego. Take care brother get some peace in your life. 

Any scum bag who murders a woman, because he could not control her, has a fragile ego.

As well as being filth of course.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Not blaming the girl as murder is way out of line but these girls have to understand when you play with someone feelings their reaction is unpredictable. 

Agree.  If someone has a job at McD's and also at Starbucks, you're not messing with peoples feelings. 

Disregarding peoples emotions and/or being dismissive, 'running two or 3 tabs' without mutual consent appears to be able to amplify that pain and sometimes anger.

Doesn't make it okay to kill someone of course, but smarter people might take a lesson from it and be a little more honest.  Even if they miss out on what appears to be a free lunch that exacts a high price.

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I think folks here would be better to think of the deal between the victim and the Thai guy as a kind of business/contract relationship.  The guy paid his money to the girl and expected her to perform as she was being paid to perform. But when she failed to perform and violated the kind of contract they had, the guy did what happens all too often here when money is paid and promises aren't kept.

The guy's a murderer, no ifs, ands or buts about it. But the girl, being Thai, should have well understood what was likely to happen when she took the money and then didn't live up to what the guy believed was her part of the bargain.

She wanted to end their relationship and agreed to meet him one more time on the understanding that it would end the relationship and he would stop bothering her

39 minutes ago, Artisi said:

I don't think you're fresh off the boat, but you must understand that western ideologies does not apply in Thailand. I'm not talking about the punters, but about her alleged Thai bf since 9 months. They can be extremely jealous and will act accordingly, the same goes for Thai women. It'normal in Thailand, and mostly falangs react to the consequences when they read about it in the news.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1