"Sinner" poisons nine soi dogs who only "barked at night"

webfact

"Sinner" poisons nine soi dogs who only "barked at night"

8pm.jpg

Picture: Manager online

A person who left out chicken bones laced with poison to kill a pack of soi dogs has been labeled cruel and a sinner.

The dogs were killed at a housing estate in Klong 5 of Klong Luang district of Pathum Thani north of Bangkok.

Locals managed to save the lives of three but nine died an agonizing death.

Khun Hongliam, 63, said he was taking a relative out at 6am on Tuesday when he saw several dogs foaming at the mouth in terrible distress. And he saw the chicken bones that had been left out for them to eat.

He told the housing authority about it then with the help of a neighbor buried the dead. Khun said his neighbor was in tears.

"Whoever did this was cruel beyond belief," he said.

"These dogs didn't bite anyone or cause annoyance. They slept under cars in the day and only came out at night," he told Manager adding:

"They only barked at night when people came into the estate".

In their headline Manager labeled the person responsible for poisoning the dogs a "sinner".

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-06
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 72BKK said:

reptiles as well are part of Thailand. I don't kill reptiles cause they are a threat. I respect them and try not to kill them unless I found one close to my son or daughter.

I have read triumphalist comments because a coward has poisoned and killed a dozen of soi dogs.

To me the ones who celebrate such ignoble action are garbage

that's all hello to everybody i have a job

My first thought was what a waste of food. But after reading the posts on this topic I've changed my mind.

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Same goes for Tigers, but they caused such a nuisance to local villagers that they have virtually wiped them out.

Are Thais/Buddah selective about which species they can exterminate?

Humans fair worst of all in this place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

Buddhism my arse!! 

As for someone who, as a general rule has way more time for our four legged friends than my fellow humans I think that Mr Sinner should have done the world a favor and poisoned himself rather than the poor mutts. Or alternatively bought some ear plugs. I really hope they throw the book at this monster.

I really hope they throw the book at this monster.

And so do I. ?

41uixJ-zKfL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg