"Benz Racing" 'graaps' his mum's feet after release on bail

rooster59

"Benz Racing" 'graaps' his mum's feet after release on bail

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTQ5OS83NDk5NzQyLzEzLmpwZw==.jpg

Image: Sanook

Thai media Sanook published a picture of the motorcycle racer known as "Benz Racing" after his release from Klong Prem remand center. 

Earlier Friday Akrakit Worarojcharoendet, 31, had been sent down for eight years for money laundering. 

But the court gave him bail in the sum of one million baht on the condition that he stay in the country and wear an electronic bracelet (EM).

An appeal is in the offing.

After showing respect to the feet of his mother (graap) he said he was off to see "Patt" - that is his attractive wife and actress Napapa Tantrakul.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-08

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

i thought he was in remand jail for about a year before he went to court?

One can only hope. 

Doesnt lessen the disgust I feel, that this spoilt brat got out on bail less than a day after being gaoled for eight years. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

One can only hope. 

Doesnt lessen the disgust I feel, that this spoilt brat got out on bail less than a day after being gaoled for eight years. 

i'd like to know how easy it is with a bit of money to remove one of those tag monitoring things they've made him wear and what restrictions he has apart from leaving thailand. he'll more than likely be out partying in tonglor tonight i reckon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

A mama's boy, prison life too hard for the leatherd and the pemperd , wonder how he is going to survive the 8 years of the same...

I'm not a gambler! therefore I would be willing to stake a large amount of money on this clown never spending anywhere near 8 years in jail!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

The bail money should of been the price of a Lamborghini.hes a real proper mummy's boy and used it for a good photo op.

Hmm,...If you find a Lamborghini for one million bath in Thailand you can call me !!! I buy it !!!

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Happy enough said:

i'd like to know how easy it is with a bit of money to remove one of those tag monitoring things they've made him wear and what restrictions he has apart from leaving thailand. he'll more than likely be out partying in tonglor tonight i reckon

possibly the same guys (in the big shopping malls) who also unlook your foreign mobile phone

• Haha 1

Well at least he didn't kill or hurt somebody directly (maybe indirect through connection with the drug cartell).

A government making themselves ridiculous because it's their taxes but in the same breath they are allowing bail for organised crime activities. Pathetic...