Cambodian worker nearly loses his toes in ice cutting machine accident in Sri Racha

webfact

Cambodian worker nearly loses his toes in ice cutting machine accident in Sri Racha

6PM.jpg

Ban Bung, Chonburi, rescue services rushed to an ice factory in Sri Racha after reports that a Cambodian worker had an accident with an ice cutting machine.

Tom Toon, 22, slipped and got his left foot in the way of the cutting blade as he was preparing a delivery for a customer.

There was a lot of blood and he was lucky not to lose his two biggest toes, said Sanook.

The victim was transported to hospital for treatment.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-11

10 hours ago, missoura said:

As a long term resident in Thailand, I have seen too many construction and work-related accidents. After years of painstaking thought and hours of work in the shop, I have finally made a breakthrough in the design of Thai work shoes.

I introduce the steel-toed flip flops for the everyday worker.  Currently, the prototype is in the final design stage and production will begin soon.

If you are interested in being on the ground floor of this business opportunity please contact me...

metal shoe.JPG

i'm in

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, missoura said:

As a long term resident in Thailand, I have seen too many construction and work-related accidents. After years of painstaking thought and hours of work in the shop, I have finally made a breakthrough in the design of Thai work shoes.

I introduce the steel-toed flip flops for the everyday worker.  Currently, the prototype is in the final design stage and production will begin soon.

If you are interested in being on the ground floor of this business opportunity please contact me...

metal shoe.JPG

You should go for "crowd funding" I think you're onto something big here !!

• Haha 2

Ive seen to many locals working in building trades...nails and splinters everywhere, demolishing, working around heavy items, machinery and wearing only flip flops. There is such a thing as safety boots or shoes your preference. Safety boots have saved my feet to many times. As a matter of fact youd be fired quickly if you weren't wearing the proper footwear on the job! That's in America!

On 9/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, missoura said:

metal shoe.JPG

Ahhh masterfully designed for the classic Adda brand as well, I see.  Fashionable and functional.  ?

• Haha 1