THAI Smile unveils newly designed aircrafts

webfact

THAI Smile unveils newly designed aircrafts 

b79e4a1cc2822674d46f5a6400c86e6f-sld.jpe

THAI Smile Airways showcases its Airbus A320-200 decorated with the new design displaying a unique orange logo of the THAI Smile to make it outstanding and well recognised as a full-fledged service airline that focuses on excellent service standards coupled with value for money.

It has gradually begun to overhaul the fleet of 20 aircrafts since the beginning of 2018 and is expected to complete in the next three years, according to its press release.

Currently, THAI Smile operates 10 domestic routes, namely Chiang Mai, Phuket, Khon Kaen, Chiang Rai, Hat Yai, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani, Surat Thani, Narathiwat, Krabi.

The cross-country routes are between Chiang Mai and Phuket with 18 international routes to Yangon, Penang, Changsha, Chongqing, Zhengzhou, Guangzhou, Gaya, Varanasi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Mandalay, Vientiane, Phnom Penh, Kuala Lumpur, Kaohsiung, Luang Prabang and Mumbai.

THAI Smile plans to open new routes Bangkok-Hong Kong And Phuket - Hong Kong soon. For more details and make a flight reservation, please visit www.thaismileair.com or call Smile Service Center 1181 or 0 2118 8888 and Smile Agents nationwide.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30354302

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-09-12

• Like 1

I have noticed over the past 10 years,  there is a tendicy in this country to use the plural "s" behind those words that are already plural e.g., there are many aircrafts, womens, mens,  sheeps, etc.; and to drop the "s"  when using singular words in the plural context e.g., there are many car, house, shop,  etc. The thought process is strange to say the least (and I work with mostly college grads with relatively good English skills).

Edited by phrisco17

3 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Nope, it's planes or helicopters or microlights ?

No....THIS is a plane

plane.jpg.18f0742d266cb81f76fafbf765c751ea.jpg

The flying machines are AEROplanes....just "FYI", you understand ?

4 hours ago, 1337markus said:

sorry to upset your hopes they are shorts with a skirt wrap around. Their service in the cabin is excellent pity big brother Thai airlines cant meet this standard.

My hopes aren't upset. I dont care what they wear as long as the ticket price is good. Not bothered about getting a crappy sandwich or cake on the flight either. I do agree the service is the best of the airlines in Thailand.

17 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

A Plane is a tree.  That is a wood plane !

Well if we're going to be pedantic and go completely :offtopic2: you are referring to a plane tree 

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/plane   See plane4 (also plane tree) 

Isn't English grand? ?

Edited by VBF

2 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

The 2 on the right with the overalls , are they the planes maintenance crew .? And the rest need a different colour scarf to contrast the tango orange .. Pinky-lilac is too lightweight , needs a deeper colour maybe eggplant .. 

IMG_20180913_073509.jpg

Agreed but then they will have to repaint all the aircraft to match lol, and should have a smile below cockpit - cheapskates!