Tree removal on private land

Seeall

Hi all, anyone know about the PEA removing trees from private lad thats growing into the power cables overhead?

I think the answer is they will "snip around it"  I want the whole tree gone, thanks, yes called them, transferd all day and now

they want to look at it..  

tree.jpg

As you want the whole tree gone, depending on where you are, just ask around for someone who wants it for charcoal and they will cut it for if you want a better job that probably won't damage your garden find someone with a cherry picker who can cut it from the top.

its not very likely that the PEA will cut it down for free but you may be able to pay them to do it.

All done... 4 guys, 1 girl in a little over 2 hours THB 1500  gave em 1000 tip ...

no damage, windows only 2 meters away... and still receiving bills to pay for garbage collection that we payed 1 month in advance but they never come..  hmmm 3 years ago .... so think I would have paid double to not talk with the public service geniuses, thanks to all for your input and consideration..

I had two huge manila tamarand trees cut down a few years ago and it didn't cost me anything, other than a few bouts of heart failure when the branches were over the gazebo, they just took the wood..  That left the stumps which were up to me to remove..  A number of large used truck tires and diesel fuel solved that problem with a lot of black smoke, but I do live in the boonies! and black smoke is common.

Archived