Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Xiaomi Pocophone

gaviny

10 hours ago, dddave said:

Caveat I should have mentioned, discussed earlier in this thread is Xiaomi in not a good choice if it will be used in the USA.  Limited US bands available, often 3G only. 

Meh. Depends on the model and variant, obviously.

My Xiaomi Mi A1 (4,890 THB) in the GLOBAL version supports a few U.S. bands, including T-Mo Band 4/LTE, and it works quite well for me in DC, NYC, CHI, LA, BOS.

IMG_20181023_111533.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good is the build quality and value. Really good is the way Xiaomi keeps updating the OS, including security upgrades. Most makers quickly abandon you after you've bought the phone. Bad is the suspicion Xiaomi's got a lot going on in the background you don't know about, and wouldn't be happy to know about.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Can someone recommend a Phone shop in Pattaya where I can buy Xiaomi Pocophone  F1 phone?  I'm only here 1 more week. So I don't want to take a chance ordering it online from Lazada.

Also are these phones the Global or Chinese version?

Thanks.

TC.

I'm not sure about this but I don't think there ever was a Chinese version of the Poco, which is manufactured in India in great quantities.  LazMall at Lazada is extremely fast; they delivered my Poco and another TVF poster's Poco in just 2 days.

The biggest tech Mall in Pattaya that I know of is Tukcom, which is a bit of a trip from Pattaya Central area.  I searched a couple of the bigger stores in Tukcom which have a web presence such as Banana IT and did not find the Poco listed.  Central Festival Pattaya has a number of tech stores.  I searched Powerbuy there with no luck on the Poco.

So you could try Tukcom if you feel like searching by foot; I will try a bit more to search via the web.  

IT City which has a physical store in Tukcom does list the Poco, in black 6/128, (12,990 baht) on it's website but I was not able to find out if there is physically a Poco sitting in the store in Tukcom.

Big C which is easy to get to in Pattaya also lists the Poco, but again I was not able to specifically find out if there is a Poco sitting on the shelf of any specific Big C in Pattaya.

5 hours ago, tomx2 said:

Hi.

Can someone recommend a Phone shop in Pattaya where I can buy Xiaomi Pocophone  F1 phone?  I'm only here 1 more week. So I don't want to take a chance ordering it online from Lazada.

Also are these phones the Global or Chinese version?

Thanks.

TC.

I ordered through Lazada my F1 - received in Phuket in 2 working days, Global version

Order tonight or tomorrow and pretty sure you'll have it this week

Lazstore I think was the seller I got it with on Lazada

I happened to go to Lazada just now and noticed a new listing for the Poco with 6/128 for 10,200 baht which is the all time low price for the 6/128 version.  It doesn't mention the color of the phone and the store, Lasaer, is a new store on Lazada.  I would assume that is for the black color but it is ambiguous as the photo associated with the offer shows one picture with it in black and one picture with it in red.  It certainly is a great price.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/xiaomi-pocophone-f1-6128gb-i262193512-s403691451.html?spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.13.463878fc2kB2Y6&search=1

2 hours ago, daocat555 said:

I happened to go to Lazada just now and noticed a new listing for the Poco with 6/128 for 10,200 baht which is the all time low price for the 6/128 version. 

Thanks for the feedback. I'll order it from Lazada. I'm extending my time here another week (personnel reason). 

One quick question Why is the 6/128 Poco version 290 Baht less than the 6/64 version?

Does the 6/128 have any defection?

TC.

11 minutes ago, tomx2 said:

One quick question Why is the 6/128 Poco version 290 Baht less than the 6/64 version?

Does the 6/128 have any defection?

TC.

Doubt any defection, its for different reasons (the cheap price) - its a new product to market and pricing is fluctuating. So local sellers are trying to compete on price and this will involve selling certain amounts with a lower margin
I picked up my 6/64Gb for 9,900 baht on a limited promotion. A few days later it was up 1-2,000 baht

If the seller looks good and the specs/price are good, grab the deal

23 hours ago, daocat555 said:

tomx2; did you order the 10,200 baht 6/128?  Can you give us feedback please on how long it took to be delivered and also what color it was?

@daocat555.

I've extended my time in Pattaya. Will order phone on 11/11 to get a deeper discount on Poco, suggested by member HenryFord in this thread.

While I have your attention. Also looking at a 2nd phone see link below.

Moto e4 Plus Advertise on Lazada as 3490 Baht ($105.00). Searched online & all sellers Amazon, B&H are quoting $159.00. Sent seller (Q) to ask if Phone is New or Used. His response was just “Yes”.

Translating All 41 (Q's/Answers) to the seller is difficult to understand with English.

What do u think? Is he trying to sell a used phone. Quite a deep discount?

Link:

https://bit.ly/2z1uQRn

TC.

Henryford knows his phones but although I didn't say so when he posted about the 11/11 Lazada sale, I'll say now that I think you might be waiting to get a worse buy than you can make right now on Lazada.  I say that because it is available for 10,200 baht (10,248 with shipping) right now by a new, so I guess a bit riskier Lazada store, in an unknown color but 6/128 memory.

The advantage of buying the 10,248 Poco from Lasaer is 64 GB more ROM.  I do not know what the LazMall price will be on 11/11.  If it is 9,999 baht then from a price perspective it is probable worth an extra 249 baht to get the higher ROM, if only to increase resale value and more future proof the phone..  If 11/11 comes around and the Poco is 9,100 in 6/64 from lazMall then it will probably have been well worth the wait.

Other advantages of buying from LazMall is that they are known for very fast shipping and delivery, while Lasaer reports "3-6 day Economy Delivery", with LazMall it will more likely be 2 days.  On LazMall you can choose either black or blue (5 blue models left) color and on Lasaer they do not state what color phone they are selling with one picture showing the black model and one picture showing the red model.  

I'm just trying to list choices for you, not really trying to confuse things, but the LazMall price on the Poco Armoured Limited Edition is listed as 1?,??0 baht on 11/11.

Hey, if the Armoured Edition is 11,990 baht on 11/11 you might want to snap that up, like at 12:01 AM on 11/11.  The Armoured edition has been listed twice before at LazMall and both times sold out of stock in a day or two.  The price right now for the apparently in stock Armoured Edition is 12,990 baht. and if you were interested in that version buying it right now might be considered as it may sell out tomorrow and won't be available for love or money for the rest of your stay here.

My choice for the most attractive Poco is the deep red color and I poked around Lazada looking for it but could not find it in any store.  

On to the Motorola Moto E4 Plus and here I will be less obtuse.  I detest the model with its 5.5 inch screen and 77.5mm body width and Android Nougat and Mediatek 28 nm process technology, poor memory and poor cameras (I could go on but I think I made my point).  I consider the Moto E4 Plus to be worthless.

To me the most interesting and perhaps best value phone that might be available on 11/11 at Lazada is the Realme 2 Pro for 5.??? baht.  I read the full gsmarena review on this phone and it is extremely favorable.  I also went to Youtube video reviews on this phone and they were all very favorable.  It's a lot of phone very well spec'd out for 5,??? baht..  The problem here is that it is currently not in stock.  I'm sure curious if Lazada will have it in stock in two days and if they do I might buy one just on general principles.

So in summary I guess at this point you might as well wait and see what Lazada has in stock on 11/11 and what the prices are.  I would not buy the Moto E4 Plus at any price, and I think the Realme 2 Pro is a great value phone.

The Poco was 9,490 baht at LazMall as of midnight 11/11, available only in the black color, 6/64 memory.  The flash sale is set to end at 2:00 AM with 110 units reportedly sold in the first 30 minutes of 11/11.  Lasear still lists the Poco 6/128 for the same 10,248 baht in the unspecified color, and there is a new listing for the red color in 6/128 from the "Godunit" store on Lazada for 11,990 baht.

The Armoured Limited Edition was listed as in stock but no flash sale yet as it is still 12,990 baht from LazMall.

The Realme 2 Pro went on sale at midnight for 5,990 baht in black or ice blue and completely sold out 500 units in the first 15 minutes of the flash sale.

I put the Realme 2 Pro in Icy blue into my shopping cart at Lazada, and decided to think about whether I should buy it or not for a few minutes.  When I decided to buy it it was sold out in Icy blue with 5 units left in black and 3 minutes later it was sold out in black.

To me that's a reflection of the phone savvy buyers from Lazada.  To me the Realme 2 Pro was the definitive best buy of the flash sale, and it seems the buyers agreed with me.  The Lazada list price for the phone is only 6,590 baht, which to me is also a great deal on a nicely spec'd phone, so the flash sale was only a 9% discount (600 baht discount), but buying it ib the first 15 minutes of 11/11 meant you would be getting it this week, and now there is no telling when it will be restocked.  I did a web search last night looking for the Realme 2 Pro for sale on the web and found it no place at all.  FlipKart the huge Indian online retailer sells the unit (for a price a bit higher than the Lazada price) and Flipkart is sold out of the unit.  It also will be available at a higher price in 8/128 memory at some time, which again is a lot of phone with a lot of memory at a good price.

The Poco Armoured Limited Edition went on flash sale at 10 AM on 11/11 and the sale will end at 12 Noon.  The price is 11,990 baht and 7 units were reportedly sold in the first 30 minutes of the flash sale.

This edition has 6/128 of memory and the kevlar back doesn't really protect your phone much, except I guess from scratches which can happen to the plastic back of the non Armoured Edition.  I forget by exactly how much but the kevlar actually adds something like 5 grams of weight to the phone.  An advantage of this version may be that the slightly thatched kevlar is more grippy than plastic, so I suppose it can protect the phone by making it less likely to be dropped.  To me it looks very nice.

The Poco in the red color has sold out, and the black, 6/64, is back on flash sale again at LazMall for 9,490 baht.

The Realme 2 Pro went back on flash sale at 10 AM and so far they report selling 271 units in Icy blue and 242 units in black.  That flash sale will end at Noon also, or sooner if they sell out of units.  The first time they listed the flash sale at 12 Midnight they sold 500 units in the first 15 minutes of the sale and stopped taking further orders.  

To me the Poco Armoured Limited Edition and the Realme 2 Pro have been the nicest deals of the flash sale, along with the 6/64 Poco in black for 9,490 baht which is also a nice deal.

Here are comparisons between the Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro, the Poco, and the Realme 2 Pro.

So look for the specs that are important to you and you pay your money and make your choice.  For me, I can't sugar-coat my view, the Redmi 6 Pro is the dog of the group.  The Poco is the racehorse and the Realme is a jewel of a value.  Too metaphoric?  I like the Poco and Realme and am not a fan of the Redmi 6 pro.

The Poco charges vis a USB Type C Port and the other two phones charge via the a bit more trouble to plug in micro USB.  Additionally the Poco charges a lot faster at 9 V/2 A, 18 W, while both the Redmi Note 6 Pro and the Realme 2 Pro charge at 5 V/2 A, 10 W.  I agree with basically every cost cutting measure selected for the Realme Pro 2 except the lack of USB type C charging and actual fast charging which I think saves only pennies in manufacturing cost but really is a convenient feature to have.

In terms of the width of the screen the Redmi 6 Pro is 68mm, the Poco is 68mm, and the Realme is 67mm.  But in terms of the body width the Redmi is 76.38mm vs 75.5mm for the Poco vs 74mm for the Realme.  To me the Realme is the winner of this contest as it has very narrow side bezels compared to the other phones, with the Redmi having the thickest side bezels.  Further the Realme has a small teardrop notch while the Xiaomis have a, um, massive notch.  The Realme has the biggest screen with the best screen-to-body ratio.  Having said that the body of the Redmi 6 Pro is not that much wider and the screen is large, so screen-to-body ratio probable means more to me than it does to most people.

The Realme is the lightest phone and even though the battery is only 3500 mAh vs 4000 mAh for the Xiaomis, the actually run down time as measure by gsmarena is the best for the Realme.  Giving it another category win.

CPU wise of course the Poco wins with its Snapdragon 845, but the Snapdragon 660 of the Realme is enough power for many people, while the Snapdragon 636 of the Redmi is also okay for most people.  Nevertheless, to a certain extent, faster is better.

I can't make a pick based on the cameras. 

Price wise the Redmi 6 Pro is about the same as the Realme 2 Pro, and the Poco is a fair amount more expensive.  Since you bought from Tukcom (buying locally supports your community, it's a good thing) I am guessing you are not wild about buying online.  The Poco is available at some box shops and large mobile stores now but the Realme is a very new phone and it might be a while before brick and mortar shops have it for sale.  So I guess an advantage of the Redmi is that it was for sale at an accountable store near to you.

Maximum in call voice volume was measured at 72 dB for the Poco, 70 dB for the Redmi, and 69 dB for the Realme, with the Realme also having the least powerful ring volume.

In the gsmarena review, which was generally favorable on the Redmi 6 Pro, gsmarena compared it to the Realme saying.

The Realme 2 Pro is the first device worth mentioning. It's cheaper, more powerful (S660), and it has a much better take on how a notch should look like. The Realme 2 Pro also does 4K video recording out of the box, and its base model has more storage and RAM. Oh, and the SIM slot is not a hybrid one!

However in summary on the Redmi 6 Pro gsmarena said,

The Redmi Note 6 Pro has it all - great display, snappy performance, no-nonsense features, excellent battery life, and very good and hassle-free camera experience. And all this is available at an amazingly low price.

So I think you did fine, I'm just a big time Realme 2 Pro and Poco fan (not to mention the Meizu Note 8 which means, ugg, AliExpress).

I'm tired.  I was awake most of last night kind of watching the Lazada flash sales and trying to decide whether to buy a Realme 2 Pro which I ended up not buying for now.  I have a Meizu 16th being shipped from AliExpress so it might be wise if I limit my mobile purchases to no more than one a month!

2 hours ago, daocat555 said:

I'm tired.  I was awake most of last night kind of watching the Lazada flash sales and trying to decide whether to buy a Realme 2 Pro which I ended up not buying for now.  I have a Meizu 16th being shipped from AliExpress so it might be wise if I limit my mobile purchases to no more than one a month!

Mr. Daocat, just checking Lazada, and via LazMall the Meizu 16th is on sale, last day today, for 11,900B, around $365. I see it going for little less on Aliexpress, and $50 less, if one is able to secure one of the $50 off coupons being dribbled out by the Meizu store seller. 

But no matter the price that is shown in the initial ad at aliexpress, the price at cart time is always higher, and not just including the 'extras', the 'packages, (Film, cover, cable, etc.) Seems a tad tricky, that aspect. Plus, the required DHL shipping, so the on-sale for $359 phone (6GB/64 GB, global) becomes more than $410 at purchase time. And that is choosing just one of the 'packages' (standard).

Now, if you could win the lottery and get a $50 discount coupon, OK. But to just get this phone from in-country seller LazMall at $365 seems like the way to go for me in my case. 

Going to compare the Meizu 16th with a few other phones before deciding, but that seems like a pretty good deal.

rwilem, thank you very much and wow,wow,wow.  I didn't think Lazada would ever list the Meizu 16th, and if I had known that it would be 11,990 baht at LazMall that is how I would have bought it.

Searching priceza for the Meizu 16th I get.

And searching Priceprice I get it for 15,426.70 baht at Banggood listed as not in stock but "coming soon".

I never thought to directly search Lazada for the phone as it seems that no new Meizu model has been for sale at Lazada since the Meizu Pro 7 was released in August, 2017.  Darn, I sure wish I had done a search on Lazada before I ordered it from AliExpress.

I ordered it from AliExpress on November 5'th and my total price was 14,103.26 baht.  It has already been shipped so I can not cancel my AliExpress order while it is in transit..  So I paid 2,113.26 baht more than the phone sells for today at LazMall.  And if you order it today you will have it in your hands weeks before I will have mine (I had it sent via AliExpress standard shipping not DHL)..  Please post your thoughts on the phone if you decide to buy it.

My thoughts on the phone before testing it and with no full gsmarena review for it is that it's the best phone for me.  I bought the Meizu 15 from AliExpress and recieved it on May 18'th.  I paid 14,874.64 baht for that phone and I like it a lot.  It is compact and lightweight with excellent audio output and a very decent camera.

The Meizu 16th similarly is compact and lightweight with a 6 inch screen.  It has a slightly larger battery with Android Oreo (with the Flyme skin) instead of Android Nougat (with the Flyme skin) for the Meizu 15, so even with the Snapdragon 845 I would expect battery rundown time to be as good as the Meizu 15 which gsmarena measured at 77 hours endurance rating.  In my use of the Meizu 15 I easily get 3-4 days of battery life on a full charge and the phone charges extremely rapidly at 12 V/2 A, 15 W.  I plug in in for about 30 minutes every 2-3 days to top it up to 100%.

The maximum in call voice volume was measured at 77 dB by gsmarena and the sound is very clear on the Meizu 15.  The Meizu 16th advertisements report that the audio has been improved and it was excellent already.

I considered the Google Pixel 3 as I like light, compact phones but I joined a user group for it on Facebook and quite a few people complained that the speaker output was poor, with hissing and buzzing sounds at times, and the earpiece speaker is tinny sounding with the bass and most of the volume coming from the lower speaker.  So that eliminated that.

I was keen on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro until gsmarena really panned the audio output, and subsequently reported some end users complaining of strong screen bleeding issues.  So that eliminated that.

For me the Apple XS is the only phone that stands up somewhat well to the Meizu 16th.  But the maximum in call voice volume is 71 dB and I am an Android kind of guy, not to mention it's almost three times more expensive,  So that ones out.

Here are the Meizu 16th, the Poco, and the Huawei Mate 20 Pro as compared.  The Meizu 16th is the clear winner, for me.  I included the Poco as a well know mid-high end value buy, and the Huawei Mate 20 Pro as a "latest and greatest" contender (pretender?).

The Meizu and the Poco both have vapor cooling, and maybe Meizu implemented this better as Kimovil reports a higher Antutu score for the Meizu.  I forget if the Mate 20 Pro has vapor cooling but its CPU is the fastest and is reportedly very efficient (which reduces heat) and it has the highest Antutu score.  All three are blazing fast.

I got mine in the white color and the Global version. I did not see "Global version" on the Lazada listing but it almost certainly is the Global version.  The Chinese version has only the Chinese and English language, no Thai language, so it is all but inconceivable that Lazada would be selling the Chines version or the rooted Chinese version.   LazMall is an easy return for cash back if by some weird circumstance you get sent the Chinese version.

I could go on and on about why I like the Meizu 16th the best, but that would be for me.  I'll conclude by saying no massive notch!

Well, I went ahead and ordered the Meizu 16th--I think, I hope did at least--at Lazada. My first purchase there, so had to go through the registration process, getting the address and other details in there. Completing the payment got a little confusing, though. After entering the credit card into, hitting the 'pay now' button, I was waiting a few moments while it was processing. Always tricky with credit cards, online payments, addresses here and elsewhere involved.

What came up was a page entirely in Thai, with a face of an animated character, maybe a dog?  But the face had a scowl, or a depressed expression. OK...I took that to mean the payment was not approved. That's a drag. Well, I clicked back and decided to go with the cash-on-delivery method, see it that would work. 

Did that and yes, got a confirmation.  And an order number, expected delivery date between the 20th and 22nd. (So I might get the phone after Daocat get his.) That confirmation notice said to get 11,900 baht ready for the payment, sounds good to me.

But going back to 'my orders', or account page, whatever, there are two orders for the phone; one says 'pending', the other says 'processing', and I could not figure out which is which. Certainly don't need two, ha.

This was all done via the Lazada app. OK, try to website, see what my orders look like there. But anytime I tried to access the website by browser, the app automatically opened, even after I had 'force quit' it! So I deleted the app, accessed my account from the website, and was able to see which order was which, and delete the order by credit card. Or maybe that order was just waiting for payment, as the previous try by card didn't go through. But what is odd is both orders have the identical order number! And you'd want to try to get that clear up, as soon as it's noticed, but chat support was over for the day. 

I'll try to get it straightened out tomorrow. So keeping fingers crossed it all be OK. 

The Meizu 16th does tick off a lot of the boxes for me as well. I had been looking into the Poco F1, some of the other Xiaomi offerings, and the Oneplus 6, but I think the Meizu 16th is the phone I like best.

I went out and got a massage and just got back.  I'm glad you ordered the Meizu 16th.  I'll comment on your ordering adventure now and then post my OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T, and Meizu 16th comparison.  Firstly it is important that you know and have Lazada have your shipping address and phone number correctly.  One poster reported that he ordered an item from AliExpress and the Post Office called him to have him pick up the item in person as he had not entered his address correctly.  Thai addresses can be very long and online store sometimes allow only a maximum of so many spaces in the address.  For me on Lazada and AliExpress that means using a lot of the address lines to get the entire address in.

Very odd that a credit card was declined by Lazada.  I have ordered from Lazada using my K Bank Visa Debit Card and strangely also using my USA bank issued Visa Credit Card.  For "Billing Address" I check the "same as shipping address box" even though it isn't.  My billing address for my USA Credit Card is a USA address.  But filling in a separate billing address is usually the kiss of death for an online purchase.  And I have made maybe 20 online purchases at Lazada with my USA Credit Card and have never had it declined.

The order that was pending, that you cancelled was the proper one to cancel.  The order that is "processing" is an active order and they will list it as processing until they change the status to "shipped".

LazMall is usually very fast to process and complete delivery.  That makes me wonder if they are expecting their stock shipment to arrive shortly but they listed it for the 11/11 sale as they can expect to sell a lot of units on 11/11 (especially at that great price).

So it sounds like you are all set.  It might be a toss up to see which of us gets the delivery first.  I will guess that you will.  Standard Singapore Post Shipping from AliExpress takes a while.  When tracking it it will say "package has left the country of origin" for about one week before they update it to "arrived at destination Country".  That always makes me wonder if the freight plane is going to run out of fuel being up in the air so long?

I used to wonder if I was the only person in Thailand with a Meizu 15.  I joined the Thai Meizu users group on Facebook but then left the group as it was mainly people trying to sell their used, very low end phones and I made a post about the Meizu 15 and there were no responses to my post.  So I am happy to have another Meizu 16th user in Thailand.

I have never been keen on the OnePlus Phones.  I particularly do not like the single down firing speaker which they have.  The OnePlus 6 was measured at 70 dB for maximum in call voice volume and then along comes the new OnePlus 6 T which I think has a lot of improvements over the OnePlus 6 and the maximum in call voice volume goes down to only 67 dB or about as loud as the average entry level, 4,000 baht phone.  So for me it's out-of-here at any price and way out-of-here for 15,0000 + baht.

Having said that 70 dB is acceptable to those who are not hard of hearing or chatting while in a noisy environment, and some other features of the phone such as the screen are fine.  Here are the OnePlusses as compared with the Meizu 16th.

Well, I have not seen the Oneplus 6 offered, at least did not see it offered at Lazada during this sales period. Posters have commented on the advantages of ordering from Lazada, if you are in Thailand, as opposed to the sellers based in China. (Although the Chinese online sellers do have far more brands and models available than Lazada, that is certainly an advantage they enjoy.) 

If I were going to go ahead and get a One 6, I would get the North America version, model 6003, but I am finding it a bit problematic to locate that model offered by sellers here in Asia. So to get the Meizu 16th, get it from Lazada--no issues with an overseas package coming in--and get it at a good 11/11 sales price makes it feel like the stars were aligned, and makes me glad I didn't buy something else earlier.

I am a stickler for sound, sound quality and levels, so have been encouraged by your positive assessments of Meizu in that regard. Additionally, the 3.5m headphone jack is a must for me. There are some phones I would have already bought except they have gone with the trend of discontinuing the 3.5m jack. That is a deakbreaker for me. The Meizu president or CEO has made it a point to say they are sticking with the 3.5m jack. For now, at least, Meizu's got it. Sure, the trend to drop it will continue, so it's good idea I think to get a recent model phone with one while I can.

OK, I have never held this phone in my hands, have never seen one. But from the reviews, it looks really nice and the specs are pretty amazing. And again, just like yourself, I don't think much of the recent trend by so many brands of putting a notch at the top of the screen. I can do without that.

Thanks for your in-depth posts and links to phone specs and reviews. I have to say the kimovil website is fantastic, almost a be-all, end-all for everything you would want to find out about a particular model.

By the way, here is a comparison of the Meizu 16th and Oneplus 6, global versions. You are correct, the Meizu 16th available at Lazada is the global version. It's compared with the Oneplus 6, global version, both phones compared in their 6GB/64GB configurations. They are extremely close. I prefer the Meizu 16th, and am waiting to see how that order that is 'processing' turns out. Glad I could get it through via the COD payment option. They will have to corral me to get the payment, do an actual handover. That is OK by me.

https://www.kimovil.com/en/compare/meizu-16th-global,oneplus-6

The day after the big 11/11 Lazada sale let's see what the prices of relevant phones are.

Firstly, the Meizu 16th has increased in price from 11,000 baht to 17,900 baht. The LazMall 6/64 Poco has increased from 9,490 to 10,490  baht.  The Lasaer at Lazada Poco 6/128 is unchanged at 10,200 baht.  And the Poco Armoured Limited Edition has increased from 11,990 baht to 12,990 baht.

The Realme 2 Pro has increased from 5,990 baht to 6,590 baht and is in stock in black or blue.  The Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro is 6,790 baht in black or 6,990 baht in blue or rose gold.  The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite went up a bit in price, and with the superior, to me, Realme 2 Pro in a similar mid priced range the A2 Lite is no longer a recommended buy by me.

The Samsung Galaxy J6 is about the same price and may be of interest to people wanting a mid-range phone with a Super AMOLED screen.  The Galaxy A8 is a bit more expensive than it was yesterday.

I remain very keen about the Meizu 16th, and several stores at AliExpress are offering it at a good price of about 13,000 baht, and one seller may be offer a $100 discount user coupon if you are a new user buying that model.

the Meizu 16th has incre

The LazMall 6/64 Poco has increased from 9,490 to 10,490  baht.  TheLasaer at Lazada Poco 6/128 is unchanged at 10,200 baht.  And the Poco Armoured Limited Edition has increased fr

What is Lasaer Poco. Is this pocophone with 128 memory? Price cheaper than 64 memory? 

Archived