Big Joke to fly to England to interview teen who claimed rape on Koh Tao

webfact

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m sure this girl can fight for her justice with help from police officers from another province in Thailand? 

If if she not feel safe for go back to Ko Tao or Ko Phangan(?)... I understand her 100% about that! I believe she can ask for her case to take place in another province then Surat Thani... 

1 minute ago, Anca said:

I’m sure this girl can fight for her justice with help from police officers from another province in Thailand? 

If if she not feel safe for go back to Ko Tao or Ko Phangan(?)... I understand her 100% about that! I believe she can ask for her case to take place in another province then Surat Thani... 

Yes... but ultimately all the BIB have that same on e Big Boss at the top

Just now, tifino said:

Yes... but ultimately all the BIB have that same on e Big Boss at the top

I know about that... and that’s so sad ? I will ask the people that are helping me for give justice to my daughter if they can help this young girl too! 

Somebody with authority must understand that the best way for Thailand in future is to help and not blame!

1 minute ago, Ks45672 said:

If I was her I would not be leaving London.... No reason why she can't give a statement in the UK under controlled surroundings where she has no risk of unfair imprisonment for defamation or anything else

She can give a lawyer in Thailand the power of authority to take her case, I do this for my daughter now ?

1 minute ago, lvr181 said:

You really are an optimist! :thumbsup:

I was an optimist the first 3 days after my daughter get raped.... then I was a BIG pessimist in 6 months... and YES, last weeks I’m a optimist again! And I hope it’s worth it ? Remember: You never win if you never try hard enough✌?

I would never ever get peace in my heart again if I didn’t fight for my girl. Maybe hard for you to understand but for me this is worth it and I hope I can publish happy news about some of the Thai-authorities later??

9 minutes ago, Anca said:

I know about that... and that’s so sad ? I will ask the people that are helping me for give justice to my daughter if they can help this young girl too! 

Somebody with authority must understand that the best way for Thailand in future is to help and not blame!

the only thing better is to go above the lowly 'Coppa' hierachy, and drag the all empowering Army into this mess.

The Army has commonly brushed the Police aside, when corruption and hidden agendas cloud proper justice.

Just now, Anca said:

She can give a lawyer in Thailand the power of authority to take her case, I do this for my daughter now ?

This case is a bit high profile and I'm not sure many Thai lawyers would want to get involved

The vice pm and the  police have already spoken and I don't think it would be smart for a Thai to contradict them

1 hour ago, Anca said:

You mean help as in "help themselves" perhaps ?

1 hour ago, Anca said:

I was an optimist the first 3 days after my daughter get raped.... then I was a BIG pessimist in 6 months... and YES, last weeks I’m a optimist again! And I hope it’s worth it ? Remember: You never win if you never try hard enough✌?

I would never ever get peace in my heart again if I didn’t fight for my girl. Maybe hard for you to understand but for me this is worth it and I hope I can publish happy news about some of the Thai-authorities later??

I wish you the very best of luck.  There are insufficient words for me to express my sympathy for your daughter and respect for you.  

2 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Help themselves to your money mostly

Last time it was like that and if I didn’t get a lawyer from another province then the police lied etc to us and get this lawyer recommended from a friend in my home-country I wouldn’t put money in... so I hope and believe the result will be different this time ? of course I understand your words about but let’s hope I don’t  “pay for nothing” ??

8 hours ago, Anca said:

Last time it was like that and if I didn’t get a lawyer from another province then the police lied etc to us and get this lawyer recommended from a friend in my home-country I wouldn’t put money in... so I hope and believe the result will be different this time ? of course I understand your words about but let’s hope I don’t  “pay for nothing” ??

Justice is the only thing that counts at the end of the day my man

Both of you are displaying great courage in the face of extreme adversity

I wish you all the best in your fight for justice and closure

14 hours ago, Anca said:

I understand what you are saying about what happened to your daughter (sorry to hear). But when you are up against a long entrenched "feudal system", it is not going to change overnight, sadly.

A beautiful country with many wonderful people, controlled for 100s of years by those who practice "entitlement". :thumbsup:

Thailand is not the only country.

15 hours ago, tifino said:

the only thing better is to go above the lowly 'Coppa' hierachy, and drag the all empowering Army into this mess.

The Army has commonly brushed the Police aside, when corruption and hidden agendas cloud proper justice.

The Army didn't appear to do what you suggest following the 2014 murders. The PM General replaced the Chief investigator (Maymen) with his 'hand picked' choice and we all know what direction the investigation took thereafter.

I think she should decline to be interviewed by him, as in his mind it will be an interrogation, rather than an interview, he has one purpose already set within his mind and that is to proclaim her a liar, to suit Thailand purposes.

Thailand would be more honored and revered if they sent a person who has empathy, Someone  so young who proclaims  to have been raped, should not go through interrogation but rather should be listened to with empathy, whether they are telling the truth or not. Surely Thailand must have many such people as they proclaim to be a Buddhist nation.

9 hours ago, oldlakey said:

Justice is the only thing that counts at the end of the day my man

Both of you are displaying great courage in the face of extreme adversity

I wish you all the best in your fight for justice and closure

Thank you for your wishes ? 

By the way I’m her mom not her dad?Not importen but i just wanne let you know because you write «my man» ??❣️

Thanks for supporting us?? 

8 hours ago, lvr181 said:

I understand what you are saying about what happened to your daughter (sorry to hear). But when you are up against a long entrenched "feudal system", it is not going to change overnight, sadly.

A beautiful country with many wonderful people, controlled for 100s of years by those who practice "entitlement". :thumbsup:

Thailand is not the only country.

I know and I understand but I need to fight anyway ? 

thanks for your support, it means a lot for me! ??

I think she should decline to be interviewed by him, as in his mind it will be an interrogation, rather than an interview, he has one purpose already set within his mind and that is to proclaim her a liar, to suit Thailand purposes.
Thailand would be more honored and revered if they sent a person who has empathy, Someone  so young who proclaims  to have been raped, should not go through interrogation but rather should be listened to with empathy, whether they are telling the truth or not. Surely Thailand must have many such people as they proclaim to be a Buddhist nation.
Do you think Big Joke will travel all the way to London if she refuse to speak? She is not going to be alone you know, the British embassy and a lawyer will be present for sure.

7 minutes ago, balo said:
9 hours ago, Britannia said:

Do you think Big Joke will travel all the way to London if she refuse to speak? She is not going to be alone you know, the British embassy and a lawyer will be present for sure.

Embassies are overseas.  There will be no British Embassy in the UK.  If she does decide to grant this p.o.s lying Thai puppet an interview, she'll be flanked by family, lawyers, and maybe a government official. 

On 9/14/2018 at 1:09 PM, Raymonddiaz said:

Why is he doing that? He can't speak English. Why not send someone else who could speak the language? Free advertising I suppose! 

Better yet, just get the someone who can speak English to pick up the phone - waaaaay cheaper.

Is this for real?  The girl's mom is on here?????!!!!  Of course you fight for your kids......you fight until the very, very, very, very, very end.  You fight with the most passion you can ever muster.  You fight with your soul.  You fight more for your kids than yourself.   

One day we are worried about all kinds of dumb things........and then something bad happens to your kid.

yeah, 100% of everything else is forgotten.  

That shrink guy on the internet, jordan peterson, says it pretty well (paraphrasing), "we all have a very evil mind that can become extremely dangerous."  Yeah, hurt our kids......

I won't say the normal stuff........except, try to sleep well, relax, and i wish you and your daughter well far, far into the future.  

Is this for real?  The girl's mom is on here?????!!!!  Of course you fight for your kids......you fight until the very, very, very, very, very end.  You fight with the most passion you can ever muster.  You fight with your soul.  You fight more for your kids than yourself.   

One day we are worried about all kinds of dumb things........and then something bad happens to your kid.

yeah, 100% of everything else is forgotten.  

That shrink guy on the internet, jordan peterson, says it pretty well (paraphrasing), "we all have a very evil mind that can become extremely dangerous."  Yeah, hurt our kids......

I won't say the normal stuff........except, try to sleep well, relax, and i wish you and your daughter well far, far into the future.  

If you mean Anca, then no

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived