Trump directs FBI to declassify information related to Russia investigation

webfact

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

55555.....you try using a backpacker pack towel on a fat body in this heat.

BTW, is your avatar referring to the fascists at the FBI and the DOJ who violated US citizens rights?

Wow, are those "facists" getting arrested or is that juts one more of your rather infamous predictions?

PS. Better keep the towel ready.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

so yeah, destroying evidence under subpoena, yes you are delusional.

the FBI allowing 5 people immunity with nothing in return and no testimony under oath

yeah you are delusional

What is the point of this if you're ignoring Sessions, FBI, Republican senate hearings plus Mueller in favour of your own opinion, which has been proven wrong by Sessions, FBI, Republican senate hearings plus Mueller.

No questionmark, no question, no need to answer.

• Confused 1

Just now, stevenl said:

What is the point of this if you're ignoring Sessions, FBI, Republican senate hearings plus Mueller in favour of your own opinion, which has been proven wrong by Sessions, FBI, Republican senate hearings plus Mueller.

No questionmark, no question, no need to answer.

Sessions was neutered by design in week 1.

Ignore the FBI? Are you ignoring the FBI colluding from the very top? yeah you are.

I wonder what deflections and excuses you will have after the  next batch of documents

they are purposely hiding are released. The TDS will be in full swing as usual

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

wow,

keep ignoring the obvious. it is amazing

It's ok.  It will all come out when Trump declassifies the FISA applications and orders the publication of the internal FBI emails.  It will be a big nothing-burger.  Nunes won't get re-elected, as he doesn't even know where Fresno is anymore, so this distraction will die on November 6.

Although Nunes won his 2016 election by 35 points, President Donald Trump (R) took the district by fewer than 10 points. Bloomberg's Francis Wilkinson suggested in a February 2018 article that Nunes' association with Trump, including his role in the House Intelligence Committee's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, could leave him vulnerable in 2018

On 9/18/2018 at 7:34 AM, Nyezhov said:

The thing that tells me that there is a problem in some of this "classified" stuff are the screeches to keep it secret and the lack of interest from the left-leaning media. It is a sad commentary on the state of Journalism in America today that they do not seem particularly interested in finding out even whether the story of government misconduct is true.

and before you accuse me of being a trumpy apologist, please know that I don't trust any government. They are always up to something.

You should not trust journalists either, although it seems to me most of the shrillness comes from the right-leaning media.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mcambl61 said:

did you miss the fact that there was zero collusion delusion evidence?

Did you miss the fact the case was drug out from over ten years ago and it also

included Podesta?

Hillary is a stone cold criminal including while in office, and yet that is ignored.

delusional much?

Did you miss the fact that he has admitted being in continued to talks to a Russian oligarch with strong ties to the Kremlin during the campaign?

Hillary has been cleared, the emails turned out to be nothing important, unlike Trumps team, 6 of who are currently sat in jail due to them actually being criminals, but don't let facts get in the way of your attempts to divert attention away from your beloved, this is not about Hillary, this is about Trump and his proven criminal team.  Talk about delusional.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

so yeah, destroying evidence under subpoena, yes you are delusional.

the FBI allowing 5 people immunity with nothing in return and no testimony under oath

yeah you are delusional

You keep accusing everybody of falsifying or destroying evidence, telling lies, allowing people to escape justice but I have yet to see you offer 1 iota of proof that this is so.

If you wish to be taken seriously then, put your money where your mouth is. Produce concrete facts that you are right and the rest of the US is in a conspiracy and then perhaps people will believe you.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

"we" ?

"Professionals" at the FBI that invent a narrative by leaking it to the press to out it in a surveillance warrant? you mean those "procedures"?

The FBI that was founded on illegally taping and photographing people to blackmail them into going along with what J Edgar wanted while he was wearing women's clothing and getting turd burgalled?

you mean that impeccable "justice" dept that hid Bruce Ohr's obvious illegal contact with the inventor of the bogus dossier? The one that refuses to release information for a year until threat of contempt? Then releases it 90 percent redacted. What are they afraid of? What are you afraid of?

the texts and the implications are obvious, but keep on hoping 

The "we" was in reference to your comment which was directed to "those on the left" of which I am one.

Your pathetic attempts to distract and divert have been destroyed by several other posters already, so no need for me to point out the obvious rebuttals (Hilary's investigations of several years and millions resulting in ZERO indictments, Trump's team 6 already many more to come, timing of the Strzok/Page texts and FISA warrant, etc.). I do believe you're going to lose the plot completely when the Democrats retake the House and Senate and the President gets impeached.

• Haha 2

On 9/19/2018 at 1:19 PM, Lacessit said:

You should not trust journalists either, although it seems to me most of the shrillness comes from the right-leaning media.

Shrillness comes from the right- leaning media?

you are aware that there is an overwhelming left bias in most media, yes?

the breathless emotional blather is everywhere on the left, unless you choose

not to see it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/19/2018 at 1:21 PM, billd766 said:

quote from your post./

"Hillary is a stone cold criminal including while in office, and yet that is ignored."

Naturally you have all the evidence and proof that Hillary is guilty at your fingertips, and you are going to release that information this week.

I shall look forward to reading all about that.

so Hillary's assistants were afforded immunity by the FBI leadership that wanted her to

win the election, no conflict of interests at all...?

Destroyed evidence under subpoena, no problem, the FBI is with her!

no subversion going on here at all

13 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

you are aware that there is an overwhelming left bias in most media, yes?

You are aware that what you refer to as left bias most people would call mainstream, right?

This might come as a shock but that's why it's called mainstream media (that's what MSM stand for)!

main·stream
ˈmānˌstrēm/
noun

1. 1.
    the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1