Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before she will testify - lawyer

webfact

2 hours ago, pedro01 said:

And there you have it.

Our resident Alt-Leftist saying that that it must be true because she said so and he should be denied the position because... errr... she said so.

Good job that never in the history of humanity has a woman tried to destroy a mans life by accusing him of sexual assault. Except Bill Clinton of course - all of his accusers were just bitter women trying to destroy a great liberal man.

And there you have it. He did not say "it must be true".

Some of you man-child supporters don't actually read the posts you're replying to or you just don't understand what you read. Either way it's sad.

• Confused 1

The resistance by the left have lost all credibility with this oneI.If she wanted to be unbias why didn’t she (Blatly) send 2 letters ,one to grassley and to finestein

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

You know that's not true. Anyway why wait?  nothing about politics right?  they had the letter in July, it was unreported for 35 years and then this registered Democrat throws in the political grenade. All my points are truthful and accurate which cannot always be said for your liberal 'spin games'.

This guy has had 6 FBI checks, 100s hours of questions and was about to be confirmed. Then this woman throws in "he tried to take off my clothes"?  if you were A-political you would see the set-up which is the obvious elephant in the room. I don't want a conservative, right wing anti pro choice on SCOTUS but I hate this nasty partisan game playing (and both side do it).  Politics in the US is in the gutter.

You know it *is* true, unless all you follow are Fox News et all. Even on these threads, the main “pro Ford” demands are that there be an investigation of her claims. Kavanaugh’s previous FBI checks did not include checking this accusation and the subsequent corroboration by 200 people of its possible veracity.

Here’s what a real delaying tactic looks like: refuse to hold ANY hearings at all and run out the clock for ELEVEN months till the end of the nominating president’s term.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dpspike said:

My only question for her would be, "so it wasn't a crime until he was nominated?" 

If that’s your only question it shows you have a pretty messed up understanding of the law. 

Women who wait years to report these things detract from the credibility of those women who do report offenses promptly

Only in your opinion. Others have something called empathy which enables them to understand why a woman who encountered rape or sexual abuse might hold back with speaking out about it. 

Of course, the liberal American media hasn't been concerned with credibility for a long time.

And I thought the serial liars and fake news producers Trump and Fox News are republican. 

Ninety percent of the American news is nothing but drama and innuendo.

99% of the White House is nothing but drama and innuendo. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The resistance by the left have lost all credibility with this oneI.If she wanted to be unbias why didn’t she (Blatly) send 2 letters ,one to grassley and to finestein

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Confused 1

Getting the accuser to show and testify under oath should really be the first thing. Witch upon this point she is not willing to do. Unless all the sudden the US constitution has changed to, guilty until you prove your innocents.
Judge has already stated publicly he does not know her or anything about what she is claiming. What do you want to do "water board" him until he gives the answer the Libs want?
I know he denies the assault but has he actually claimed he never even met her? That would be comparatively easy to disprove. Whereas the alleged attack had apparently only one witness and thst a friend of his (and possibly also drunk at the time)

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

I wouldn’t be surprised thatthe dems have another women waiting in the wings . Over the weekend she will pop up and say The judge was a bad person 36 years ago

I too wouldn't be surprised if another skeleton popped out of the closet. Kavanaugh was after all nominated by the man-child who probably has the bigliest skeleton closet in the world.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, riclag said:

I wouldn’t be surprised thatthe dems have another women waiting in the wings . Over the weekend she will pop up and say The judge was a bad person 36 years ago

Since we’re purely speculating, I wouldn’t be surprised if a video emerges showing Kavanaugh committing unspeakable acts with a gerbil on top of a horse dressed as a unicorn with a dildo for a horn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

From what I understand the Left will show no quarter,to anything and everything PT touches ,speaks or stands for !!!!!! The left , dem's and PT haters would be totally clueless to think  that  strategies to deal with the left's totally unhinged sick obstruction tactics wasn't already discussed   long ago by PT and the forces of good over evil(left,liberals,and deranged PT hater's).Ford is just another tool  used by the many devious left  that will be  used to satisfy their sick means of stopping change.

One must recognized who is working in the background that over see the spread  of accusations and propaganda ,perhaps her lawyer,D,Katz , She has contributed articles to

"Ms. is an American liberal feminist magazine co-founded by second-wave feminists and sociopolitical activists Gloria Steinem and Dorothy Pitman Hughes. Founding editors were Letty Cottin Pogrebin, Mary Thom, Patricia Carbine, Joanne Edgar, Nina Finkelstein, and Mary Peacock. Ms. first appeared in 1971 as an insert in New York magazine". 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Katz#Affiliations

"One must recognized who is working in the background that over see the spread  of accusations and propaganda ,perhaps her lawyer,D,Katz ,..." Well, who is this person working in the background? Is it or isn't it "her lawyer,D.Katz"?

And here's some interesting information concerning a certain tweet...

"Mike Davis, the chief counsel on nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee under Chairman Chuck Grassley, is being criticized for two tweets he posted and then deleted that called into question his objectivity regarding the sexual assault allegation that has been made against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. 

"Unfazed and determined. We will confirm Judge Kavanaugh. #ConfirmKavanaugh," read screengrabs of a deleted tweet sent from Davis' account at 10:22 p.m. EDT on Wednesday"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/09/20/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-furor-over-mike-davis-tweets/1366391002/

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, riclag said:

the goal is,Resistance .  

The goal may well be Resistance. That doesn’t mean the accusation isn’t true.

The thing here is that it is invariably the wrongly accused that, as the aggrieved party, demands an investigation to clear their name. It is highly unlikely that a *false* accuser be the one asking for an investigation.

There are people, notably among GOP senators who will continue to support Kavanaugh even if the accusation turns out to be true. That is their prerogative. Equally, many will continue to oppose his nomination (for other reasons) even if the accusation turns put to be false.

Either way, the truth needs to come out for the following reason:

As a judge with a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land, this cloud should not hang over him as it opens him up to blackmail when some entity (on the Right OR Left) need his deciding vote in a matter of huge national consequence. (And all matters reaching the Supreme Court generally are of huge consequence).

The truth also needs to come out because the truth matters and because the aggrieved party, whoever it turns out to be, deserves that satisfaction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Christine Blasey Ford did an amazing job of deleting her digital trail in advance.

Her highchool yearbooks were also recently deleted. At present there are only two pictures available online. Well done! Probably used a firm like Reputation Defender a bleach bit for online media removal service.

howeveruho07442mdn11.jpg

Sick misogyny. "trump" fans -- get ready for the revenge of the women! 

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

Christine Blasey Ford did an amazing job of deleting her digital trail in advance.

Her highchool yearbooks were also recently deleted. At present there are only two pictures available online. Well done! Probably used a firm like Reputation Defender a bleach bit for online media removal service.

howeveruho07442mdn11.jpg

With posts like these, it’s a good thing you are aware of entities such as Reputation Defender.

Might want to put them on speed dial in the likelihood that you might  need to avail yourself of their services.

1 hour ago, Thakkar said:

The goal may well be Resistance. That doesn’t mean the accusation isn’t true.

The thing here is that it is invariably the wrongly accused that, as the aggrieved party, demands an investigation to clear their name. It is highly unlikely that a *false* accuser be the one asking for an investigation.

Nope.

Of course a false accuser would want an investigation. False accusations are made to hurt the people they accuse. 

It is a malicious act. So of course any false accuser would want to inflict maximum damage.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

Nope.

Of course a false accuser would want an investigation. False accusations are made to hurt the people they accuse. 

It is a malicious act. So of course any false accuser would want to inflict maximum damage.

Ken Dilanian (@KenDilanianNBC)

9/20/18, 2:01 AM

A number of former prosecutors and FBI agents have said today that people who make up allegations tend not to demand that the FBI investigate them.

9DD55371-75FF-44A4-9CDB-0928630A5DB7.jpeg.e63acd711b978ba99e539f3a2f85ab68.jpeg

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

Nope.

How would that happen when an investigation would be sure to find out the accusations were false?  The only way your logic makes sense if it was a fit up rather than only an accusation.

4 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

The accusations cannot be proved to be false.

You cannot prove a negative.

You have to prove that something DID occur. The burden of proof is on her to prove it happened.  She won't be able to do that.

In other words - she is safe either way. 

"False" was the wrong word to use.  'The accusations would be shown to be baseless' would be a better way to put it, at which point the accused would be vindicated.  I can't see that a false accuser would want that to happen.

• Like 1