Video: Speeding  "Fast Granny" mows down kids, causes carnage at Suphan intersection

webfact

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

granny 100% in the wrong but notice everyone just enters the intersection without looking to the right.:shock1:

not to make light of a serious subject but I hope the woman in the blue dress at the end of the video is around when I crash.:clap2: 

My very attractive 17 year old step daughter was dressed like that once, I told her she isn't leaving the house like that, she cheekly lifted her dress, underneath she was wearing jeans shorts.

3 hours ago, Changoverandout said:

She doesn’t have a license therefore no insurance 

Not in Thailand. When I was renewing our pickups insurance there were options to include drivers without a license. Of course I chose this to cover my brother in law. Maybe one day he will get a license and we will save a few baht.

Edited by chang1

6 minutes ago, chang1 said:

When I was renewing our pickups insurance there were options to include drivers without a license.

Which company was that with please? I need to teach my step daughter to drive, but obviously she does not yet have a license.

In Thailand you just cant follow the trafic rules as nobody else do - to minimaize accidents and increase Your survival rate you cannot take anything for granted and constantly monitoring the trafic - expect the worst to happen anytime and anywhere - happy driving and all the best of luck...:wai:

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Agree. Yearly retest after whatever the lowest legal driving age is will be perfect 

Safer roads "may" happen if having a initial test that required actual driving skills and road sense in the first place! before worrying about a "retest" ?

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 10:05 AM, from the home of CC said:

Some countries require yearly re tests after a certain age, should apply here also.

Yeah...but those are all "nanny states", with no personal freedom, so many here on TV love so much!

They are also the states with way lesser traffic- deaths, but that is not as important!

:coffee1: