Why are there only good looking and sexy thai girls working in thai banks?

afsheen

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

everyone in Thailand is hired based on their looks. there is no law to prevent it. That is why everywhere you look that are stunners... and why I live here. :clap2:

a employment ad can say "Must be female, pale skin, younger than 22, attractive... and they ask for a photo. try that in the USA.:shock1: 

and looking your best is incredibly important to Thai females. This is taught in school from a early age.  

I walked in a Thai post office here in Hua Hin and the man running the place had a harem of beautiful young girls working for him.

Agreed. Like it or not it seems we have overplayed much of the sexual roles in the West. Here in Asia, well itremains a more favorable balance in the view of many farangs retiring to a place where their money goes further and , for various reasons, we are not an anathemia to pretty young ladies (easy goes it there, I mean young ladies in the realistic eyes of the aging male). 555 I have, on occasion reflected on being like that young male dog chasing a car (or motorbike)... just what do I think would be the result of catching it?!

Edited by wwest5829
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

I think in general looks go a long way in Thailand, and employers will gravitate towards prettier girls.

But there's also a lot of make-up involved.  Strip that off and they're not quite the stunners they first appear.

Obviously front office uses the pretty ones, back office uses the brains, regardless of looks. A veery pretty hostess I met at the Playboy Club (client meeting) turned out to be a teller at my Bangkok Bank, Surwongse branch. I closed  my account the next day. 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, bluebluewater said:

I would also suggest another place where you will see a bevy of beauties is at the hospitals.  Oh my my . . . . 

Fully agreed. And they don't move at bg speed and never heard the word Falang in the big private hospital in BKK where I "hang out". Always friendly, fast, respectful and good looking.... ? MS>

Just now, moonseeker said:

Fully agreed. And they don't move at bg speed and never heard the word Falang in the big private hospital in BKK where I "hang out". Always friendly, fast, respectful and good looking.... ? MS>

And they used to wear high heels.  Not so much in the  past 10 years. 

16 hours ago, afsheen said:

Especially Kasikorn bank , there i have never even seen a average looking thai girl working there, the bank staff have always been very pretty and sexy looking

Was at K bank a couple hours ago. The lady who served us was definitely not young, sexy or good looking. And, btw, not helpful. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, ndfdjnd said:

I think in general looks go a long way in Thailand, and employers will gravitate towards prettier girls.

But there's also a lot of make-up involved.  Strip that off and they're not quite the stunners they first appear.

also if they worked in bars you properly wouldn't look twice at them

16 hours ago, afsheen said:

Especially Kasikorn bank , there i have never even seen a average looking thai girl working there, the bank staff have always been very pretty and sexy looking ?

Question of taste, I presume, K-bank is nothing special in my view, quite average; however in Bangkok Bank and SCB the female staff are more attractive, but only some of them...:unsure:

1 minute ago, khunPer said:

Question of taste, I presume, K-bank is nothing special in my view, quite average; however in Bangkok Bank and SCB the female staff are more attractive, but only some of them...:unsure:

ive not seen one i thought i would like to see outside of the bank.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BobbyL said:

Some definitely are, some definitely are not.

I was at K Bank recently in Emquartier, a few stunners and some absolute horrors too. 

Slight change of topic, anyone ever seen a good looking Thai policeman?

Look at all the photos of the police in the police stations  on Thaivisa.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jgarbo said:

Obviously front office uses the pretty ones, back office uses the brains, regardless of looks. A veery pretty hostess I met at the Playboy Club (client meeting) turned out to be a teller at my Bangkok Bank, Surwongse branch. I closed  my account the next day. 

Why would that be I wonder? Lots of bank, office and shopworkers, even university students

have part time jobs.