Brit tourist and Myanmar girlfriend injured as bike does "somersault" on Pattaya hill

webfact

Brit tourist and Myanmar girlfriend injured as bike does "somersault" on Pattaya hill

42117264_2073633102657613_492504105990750208_n.jpg

Picture: Sophon Cable

Witnesses said they saw a foreign tourist and his girlfriend do a somersault after they failed to negotiate a bend on Pratumnak Hill, Pattaya in the early hours of the morning.

Dao,22, had some road rash and an unnamed British tourist had knee and head injuries as well as other road rash.

They had been propelled into roadside undergrowth while the Honda Click that the Brit had been riding with the woman on the back was on its side 30 meters away, reported Sophon Cable TV.

Sawang Boriboon rescue gave them first aid at the scene then took them both to hospital nearby. 

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-21

1 minute ago, Catkiwi said:

Right and if the bike was 30 meters away from where they flipped, he must have been giving it some gas. 

Attempted a double axel with lutz, very difficult to complete on a Honda Click and will cover some distance.

The Lord loves a trier though.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, johng said:
5 hours ago, Catkiwi said:
Right and if the bike was 30 meters away from where they flipped, he must have been giving it some gas. 

Maybe not ..its quite a steep hill.

Ah yes indeed however, it was not stated anywhere that I could see, in which direction they were travelling. Either gravity or excess speed could be in play....

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
28 minutes ago, Catkiwi said:
Ah yes indeed however, it was not stated anywhere that I could see, in which direction they were travelling. Either gravity or excess speed could be in play....

Wouldn't have been uphill, no issue there, plus where they ended up makes no sense going up the hill

I guess you must know the area, I don't. How do we tell where it is exactly?