Clicking a Topic from LINE APP

Luckysilk

I receive headline news via the LINE APP which is great, however when I try to sign into the actual topic I am dumped in the main forum topic area.

Clicking the actual article takes me to that news but if I want to comment and I sign in from that topic I am in the general area - it's a pain as I seldom know how to find the article unless I sign out - go back to LINE - click the article again and see where it's posted.

Also I read news articles on Thaivisa almost exclusively by tapping on a headline in the LINE app but I have never experienced the problem you mention.

It would be interesting to hear from other readers if they have the same experience and if this should be the case, technical support would be invited to look into it.

On 9/21/2018 at 3:18 PM, Luckysilk said:

Clicking the actual article takes me to that news but if I want to comment and I sign in from that topic I am in the general area - it's a pain as I seldom know how to find the article unless I sign out - go back to LINE - click the article again and see where it's posted.

I have you tried staying signed in on the forum before clicking a link on the Line app.