Trump questions Kavanaugh's accuser, says opponents want to 'destroy' nominee

rooster59

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

Only if you like the smell of farts. And Trump certainly farts a lot.

I guess that sort of sums up the amount of credibility your posts deserve. Take care, looks like the clouds are rolling in over Bangkok, dont get caught in a storm.

And now Avenatti has joined the crowd stating that he represents a possible third accuser: ttps://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/michael-avenatti-reveals-now-representing-new-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-deborah-ramirez/

He as actually shaken my hand  (i hope I dont get a disease ) I was a concrete form supervisor at the development of Trump Place on the west side. He was at the at the Topping Out party, and he congratulated all the supervisors.Never in my wildest nightmare did I expect him to be elected President, Which is the biggest problem because one way or another  he will be gone soon, but the people that elected him will remain, you know the ones who like farts.They are the greatest threat IMO.
The men is a threat to everything this country stand for, Whem America is destroyed the geographical area between Mexico and Canada will not cease to exist, and people will continue to live there under some form of government,What will disappear will be the concept of America.
The indians sold their land for a bunch of trinkets and beads, will you sell yours for a bunch of farts?

So you didn’t have any trouble taking his money and shaking his hand? I think you should return your paychecks for that project as a sign of your commitment.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wayned said:

And now Avenatti has joined the crowd stating that he represents a possible third accuser: ttps://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/michael-avenatti-reveals-now-representing-new-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-deborah-ramirez/

That in and of itself tells the whole story.

12 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Umm...where did Kav say either of those things.....in a case please not a speculative law review article or interpretation of dicta....

Common knowledge as to where Kavanaugh stands on RvW. My knowledge comes from digital news but a quick search just now supports this .... In a memo Kavanaugh wrote in 2003 which was made public Thursday, he acknowledged that the Supreme Court "can always overrule" Roe v. Wade.

31 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Dr Ford is not lying. She is not a nutter or Democratic hitman.

She should make a great witness, which is going to make GOP Look sh-te.

I don’t understand why the discussion of Kavanaugh gambling debts has been dropped.

Also, how did the FBI miss this first time around? Kavanaugh’s high school exploits are detailed in his best friend Mark Judge’s book about his teenage alcoholism and sexual depravity. How could they not dig down on that before the nomination?

There are so many good conservative SCOTUS candidates, why does Trump need this one? More of the President shooting himself in the foot.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Because this one believes that a president can not be indicted or investigated while he is president,

Why do you think Kennedy retired now? he certainly did not intend to retire since he had already pick his  law clerks for next year.  I wonder if his son being a  principal in Deutsche Bank  that lend Trump 1.3 billion dollars when now other bank would touch him with a ten foot pole? You know the Deutsche Bank indicted at money laundering with Russia.had anything to do with it.

When it comes to Trump why does Russia keep coming up? why never Belgium or Argentina? I wonder.

• Like 1

Just now, neeray said:

Common knowledge as to where Kavanaugh stands on RvW. My knowledge comes from digital news but a quick search just now supports this .... In a memo Kavanaugh wrote in 2003 which was made public Thursday, he acknowledged that the Supreme Court "can always overrule" Roe v. Wade.

Common knowledge? Mmmmmkay.

The Supreme Court can overrule ANY case. So? You got to do better than that.

Because this one believes that a president can not be indicted or investigated while he is president,

Why do you think Kennedy retired now? he certainly did not intend to retire since he had already pick his  law clerks for next year.  I wonder if his son being a  principal in Deutsche Bank  that lend Trump 1.3 billion dollars when now other bank would touch him with a ten foot pole? You know the Deutsche Bank indicted at money laundering with Russia.had anything to do with it.

When it comes to Trump why does Russia keep coming up? why never Belgium or Argentina? I wonder.

Wow. This is like reading Alex Jones.

Hey I got a Grassy Knoll for sale ????????????????????????????????????????????

7 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

So you didn’t have any trouble taking his money and shaking his hand? I think you should return your paychecks for that project as a sign of your commitment.

It was a Union job I did my job and I got paid for it , which is more than I can say about many of the sub contractors.

Even Trump don't dick around with the NYC concrete league in which I am a member,and the owner of the company I work for, is president.

1 minute ago, Becker said:

It was a simple enough question that you apparently are unable to answer - fair enough.

Ability has nothing to do with it mon ami. Its Green Cheese. When someone makes it clear that they truly believe the Moon is made of Green Cheese, showing them a Moon rock isn't going to make a difference.

Carry on. 

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Wow. This is like reading Alex Jones.

Hey I got a Grassy Knoll for sale ????????????????????????????????????????????

Do you like to contest anything I said?

Had Kennedy pick his law clerks in expectation of an other year on the bench

Was Kennedy's son a principle in  Deutsche Bank?

Did Deutsche Bank lend 1.3 billion dollars?

Were other banks willing to lend Trump money?

Was Deutsche Bank involved in the Russian money laundering  scandal?

Green Cheese. Your mind is already made up, why bother.

Area 51 baby, Area 51

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ability has nothing to do with it mon ami. Its Green Cheese. When someone makes it clear that they truly believe the Moon is made of Green Cheese, showing them a Moon rock isn't going to make a difference.

Carry on. 

As far as deflections go this gotta be ranked in the top 10 for today. Green moon cheese and moon rocks - epic!

Allow me to get back on topic and again ask why "that in and of itself tells the whole story."

Capture.JPG

1 minute ago, Becker said:

As far as deflections go this gotta be ranked in the top 10 for today. Green moon cheese and moon rocks - epic!

Allow me to get back on topic and again ask why "that in and of itself tells the whole story."

Capture.JPG

Same answer moi droog. Your avatar says it all. Like I said, Green Cheese. Das vidanye

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

He doesn't like to contest, he likes to deflect, and preferably with "green moon cheese".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Now why would I engage in a debate with someone who isnt interested in a debate.

Its like Green Cheese.

says the man whose biggest contribution to this debate is green cheese 

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Green Cheese. Your mind is already made up, why bother.

Area 51 baby, Area 51

If you were interested in debate I suggest you stop smelling up the place with green cheese and trump farts and start disproving my allegations.  .

7 minutes ago, sirineou said:

If you were interested in debate I suggest you stop smelling up the place with green cheese and trump farts and start disproving my allegations.  .

Ah yes...modernity. No longer have to PROVE allegations...but disprove them 55555555. The new American way!

You: the Moon is made of Green Cheese! Prove me wrong!

You: Donalds farts smell bad! Prove me wrong! (umm...how do you know)????????????????????????????????????????????

This is sometimes waaaaaay too easy!

Edited by Nyezhov

Let's see this chain of events.

So the corrupt media wants us to believe that 35 years later right before this man is suddenly about to get approved for the Supreme Court and allegation is brought forth and there is NOTHING suspicious at all about the timing of the whole thing? How stupid do people have to be to not see this is a hit job.

Before she went public she deleted all her social media accounts. Nope, nothing suspicious there.

In 2016, she posted that Supreme Court justice Antonin “Scalia-types must be banned from the profession of law”.

Her brother, Ralph Blasey, worked for a law firm that paid Fusion GPS. 

Just move along folks, nothing to see here at all. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Ah yes...modernity. No longer have to PROVE allegations...but disprove them 55555555. The new American way!

You: the Moon is made of Green Cheese! Prove me wrong!

You: Donalds farts smell bad! Prove me wrong! (umm...how do you know)????????????????????????????????????????????

This is sometimes waaaaaay too easy!

Like making predictions?

29 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

So the corrupt media

Please provide evidence what acts of corruption have been committed by what media or stop spreading lies. 

wants us to believe that

No, they are just reporting. They are also reporting all nonsense and lies Donald Trump spreads, but I’m pretty sure they don’t want us to believe that.

35 years later right before this man is suddenly about to get approved for the Supreme Court and allegation is brought forth and there is NOTHING suspicious at all about the timing of the whole thing?

If you find this suspicious, you should support an investigation. 

Meanwhile, another alleged victim has came out and a lawyer says a third one has spoken to him. Just move along folks, nothing to see here at all.

Edited by welovesundaysatspace
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

So the corrupt media wants us to believe that 35 years later right before this man is suddenly about to get approved for the Supreme Court and allegation is brought forth and there is NOTHING suspicious at all about the timing of the whole thing? How stupid do people have to be to not see this is a hit job.

Before she went public she deleted all her social media accounts. Nope, nothing suspicious there.

In 2016, she posted that Supreme Court justice Antonin “Scalia-types must be banned from the profession of law”.

Excellent material for cross examination, if this was a criminal case. Unfortunately, once the allegation is made, then the pitchforks come out...unless its a Democrat doing the abusing. Then its OK

33 minutes ago, vinegarbase said:

there is NOTHING suspicious at all about the timing of the whole thing?

Thats one of the key issues in my book. In light of what Feinstein did, it smells like a set up. But hey, we will all be watching the testimony wont we.

You cut and pasted an alt-right comment of Ford from a week ago. Try original thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

I agree that is why Trump picked Kavanaugh - another reason to think something more may turn up from Mueller.

The point on Kennedy is interesting, however I am sure Appellate and SCOTUS judges keep hiring law clerks despite retirement plans. It’s a scratch the back system, and they still need income after retirement.

Comments in Bold  It has nothing to do with the Dems! Really? Take a look at her lawyers and advisors. Look how the whole situation was brought to light with the letter having been forwarded in July. It's her!  How do you know? She thinks that he did what she said How do you know?, she confided in her therapist A different story and her husband He better stick up for her, she took a lie detector test worthless..and why...who paid for it, she named another person that was in the room at the time, she also named other people that were at the party and after that brought the charges against him through her congressman All witnesses have denied....under oath.  She asked that the President/Senate to investigate the situation using the FBI a totally non partisan party.  Thats not the FBIs job The Senate and the President have refused to do either and the hearing is being heard where she cannot call any witnesses Says who? She can call witnesses or maybe even be questioned by the Senators themselves.  Sounds like a "Kangaroo Court " to me and if it were me I would have the Maryland charge sheet already completed ready to be submitted! I suggest you read up on criminal law She at least deserves that the incident be investigated by a non partisan team, the Senate invesigators are not that. Really? She has all sorts of Senators who believe her without hearing a scrap of evidence.

I dont know what the policy is about quoting articles, so I will just post this link.

https://spectator.org/resisting-a-lynch-mob/

People who dismiss polygraphs are in general crooks. Have everyone involved take them and publish the results.