change of address while out of Thailand

I have a non O and I am on an ext of stay for Ret. 'went back to USA for business for about 45 days.   Plan was to return and family friend would accompany me to do update on residence at IM off.  She bought a new house and sold the old one, so to resolve she leased a place in her name with my funds. 

With her name on the contract can she still do reporting of my stay (as housemaster)?

Even if she could I would have to fix this before annual extension time, correct?

Resolving this may take a bit of time, getting contract name of renter changed, etc.

When I last met with the IM officer he told me I didn't need to come in until return date plus 90 days, but I assume that's overcome my these events, correct?

If someone can see thru irrelevant facts and have some good advice (UBON JOE) I will be appreciative. 

Edited by MiclB
mispelling

Reporting your stay at a new residence using a TM30 would dependent upon the office you report to. Most offices would accept your friend doing the report with a statement you are staying in the residence she is renting.

Immigration would not know when you moved into the new residence so it would not be all that urgent to do it since your office has you that you do not have to do anything until your 90 day report is due.

Thanks Ubon Joe,  One short follow-up:  I am still listed with same IM Office.  When processing thru and filling an arrival card will it be critical whether I use the old or new address, i.e. if this goes into the IM system and it takes me 3-4 days including weekend, should expect a fine or else?  Thanks