Global House Jetted bathtub/ Hot tub

I'm upgrading a bathroom, and I would like to ask if anyone has any experience of Global House's entry level hot tubs. These seem to start about mid Baht 20K to mid 40's.  None of the models on show are plumbed in, so I have no clue as to the performance or sound level offered.  Also, with regards to installation, as it would be replacing an existing bath, would the plumbing be the same?  There is a 6000W heater used for hot water to the wash hand basin and the bath.

If anyone has made such a purchase, I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts and opinions. If you could let me know the model number you have, that would be particularly helpful.

I presume you mean jacuzzi because I havent seen any with heaters for heating the water internally (hot tub)....anyway I bought a two person jacuzzi at do home a few years ago and paid 28,000 baht for it. It was obviously a cheap Chinese model but it all worked well, was quiet and had no leaks.

I resold it after a few months because we just didnt use it much so you need to be sure you definately want one.

HL ????