why are we here in Thailand lets not forget.

KKBrian

Inflammatory post removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

13 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

A very nice post, so you are new to Thaivisa, but it is obvious you have not lived in Thailand long.

We are not guests here in Thailand, we may be to the Thai people. who for the most part are decent, honest and helpful, and are also very non confrontational.

But as an expat on a retirement visa which most of us are, we have to report to our local immigration office every 90 days. 

This to me is treating us like criminals, I do not know of other countries, if any, who treat retirees like this, and is one reason why personally I have no respect for the Thai government, and will never consider myself as a guest.

Despite this I will never return to the UK for good unless for something that is out of my control. The good in Thailand far outweighs the bad where in the UK the opposite is true.

It is so simple to do. takes about 10 minutes.

How do Thais go getting a visa to your country?

• Like 2

Well OP I'm happy here apart from some posters here assuming otherwise but a joke picture is a crime. 

Happiness of where you live IMO  is because I make it so not Thailand I put up with Thailand they don't bother me and I don't bother them.

Have my hobbies and everything I need. 

The UK is a dump. 

You may find agreement with some here but I treat as I find. 

• Like 2