why are we here in Thailand lets not forget.

KKBrian

On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, transam said:

Pattaya isn't really Thailand as a whole is it. I went there once many years back never to return. Seems you are basing your facts on Pattaya..????

Not only Pattaya. Look at Issan, and all the Thais in the UK.  (90 % minimum) Wise up

I really like living here. Sure, there are some crazy things that go on, plus the occasional over-the-top dumb act. I just let those slide on by. Every day is interesting, and there's plenty to do and see.

Even if I had enough money to afford to live in my home country Australia, I doubt if I would. Thailand has a lot of positives for me, most of all my treasure of a Thai GF.

• Like 2

On 10/7/2018 at 3:05 PM, 55Jay said:

pretend their problems don't exist until one day...... it all bursts forth like a nuclear bomb.

calvin.jpg.408163a0e638eca6775f0e2f012bb34c.jpg

claiming that one has a strong "internal locus of control" implies that one accepts responsibility for what happens in his life ... not something often noted in farang who post on TV and who blame everything gone wrong in their lives on Thais and Thailand, but it does relieve them of any sense of being responsible for what goes pear-shaped.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2018 at 10:57 AM, transam said:

Pattaya isn't really Thailand as a whole is it. I went there once many years back never to return. Seems you are basing your facts on Pattaya..????

Pattaya is definitely Thailand.  Maybe not your idea of Thailand.  Yes its cosmopolitan  and international in outlook and in fact is the last great city of Thailand.

15 hours ago, The manic said:

Pattaya is definitely Thailand.  Maybe not your idea of Thailand.  Yes its cosmopolitan  and international in outlook and in fact is the last great city of Thailand.

I agree that it having a Burger King puts it up there....????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2018 at 4:57 PM, Andrew Dwyer said:

I paid 4,000 a month for a studio apt in Navanakorn for 14 months till I decided if Thailand was for me.
A corner top floor unit was great, had a larger balcony and a window, plus fewer neighbours !
The non corner units can be claustrophobic.

But it’s how you live your life that matters, me and my gf lived there happily, bought a house and moved on but if I was still there I would have no complaints at all.

Up to you 

On 10/10/2018 at 5:32 PM, Lacessit said:

I really like living here. Sure, there are some crazy things that go on, plus the occasional over-the-top dumb act. I just let those slide on by. Every day is interesting, and there's plenty to do and see.

Even if I had enough money to afford to live in my home country Australia, I doubt if I would. Thailand has a lot of positives for me, most of all my treasure of a Thai GF.

sorry, you are off topic.....if you browse pages 13 thru 16 like i just did you will see that the topic is about

arguing with other members about where and how to stay...( pig style or ?)

almost every topic eventually reminds me of why i come to TV........entertainment !

love all of you.......... online, that is

On 10/10/2018 at 9:58 AM, mauGR1 said:

I am sure that there are many exceptions, but in general i tend to agree with you.

What's that Amata Nakon and City ? Never heard that name.

Amata Nakon is a huge factory area in Chonburi with tens of thousands of attractive single women under 35, who have usually come from other provinces for work. Countless thai pubs with good food, live music and pretties constantly topping up your drinks where to meet them, you will do best targeting groups with no males, dont expect first night action, play it cool, get phone numbers, you will get rewarded. Amata City is in Rayong, similar, but not as big. Saturday night is best as most work saturdays.

It is like shooting fish in a barrel, but easier.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

Amata Nakon is a huge factory area in Chonburi with tens of thousands of attractive single women under 35, who have usually come from other provinces for work. Countless thai pubs with good food, live music and pretties constantly topping up your drinks where to meet them, you will do best targeting groups with no males, dont expect first night action, play it cool, get phone numbers, you will get rewarded. Amata City is in Rayong, similar, but not as big. Saturday night is best as most work saturdays.

It is like shooting fish in a barrel, but easier.

It's just a shame that i am too old mate, but thanks for what seems to be a good tip !

2 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

It's just a shame that i am too old mate, but thanks for what seems to be a good tip !

You might be old, but i still reckon you would have a good time. It helps to speak thai, but you will always find a few who want to impress you with their english skills.

Anyway, amata Nakon and amata city are the reasons I love Thailand and is why I am here. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 11:11 PM, Suradit69 said:

calvin.jpg.408163a0e638eca6775f0e2f012bb34c.jpg

claiming that one has a strong "internal locus of control" implies that one accepts responsibility for what happens in his life ... not something often noted in farang who post on TV and who blame everything gone wrong in their lives on Thais and Thailand, but it does relieve them of any sense of being responsible for what goes pear-shaped.

Hmmm...