Video: Policeman attacked by Ya Ba crazed man in Chaiyaphum

webfact

Video: Policeman attacked by Ya Ba crazed man in Chaiyaphum

4pm.jpg

Shocking mobile phone footage showed the moment a police lieutenant was attacked by a drug crazed man with a club in a village in Chaiyaphum in Thailand's north east.

As Pol Lt Withaya Athan tries to subdue the man with his truncheon he is attacked himself and stumbles back.

He falls and bangs his head on the road surface rendering him unable to defend himself. 

Wayu Kanyaprasit, 27, who had earlier attacked his own father, then assaults the prostrate office in the face with the club. 

Following this other members of the public attack the drugged up man and then subdue him and tie him up before delivering him to the Pakdee Chumphon police station. 

Pol Lt Withaya was in a serious condition in Chaiyaphum Hospital and provincial chief Maj-Gen Somphot Khomprang who visited him requested that he be transferred to the police hospital where they could better take care of him. 

He has a brain hemorrhage. 

The assailant tested positive for Ya Ba with a purple urine sample and is in custody. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-08

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Subdue ? Looks like vengefully beating the living cr** out of them to me with that repetitive wood beating

do you think that's wrong? He was on yaba and they had to be prepared for more violence from his side. Better than let him escape or got attcked themselves.

And now you see why scoombagios get shot by cops in the US...hell if some guy rushed me like that with an upraised club back home, he would have ended up with a few 115gr JHPs in him and I dont miss at close range.

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

And now you see why scoombagios get shot by cops in the US

And it would have absolutely justified in this case.

Can't understand why the cop runs away instead pulling the gun.

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Subdue ? Looks like vengefully beating the living cr** out of them to me with that repetitive wood beating

He was drug crazed. They keep going until you put them down and out.

Years ago a mate working night club security broke the leg of some drug crazed loonie who was attacking people for no reason. He still kept trying to fight on. They don't feel pain or have any capacity for reason when they're that far gone. Boozed up are much easier to deal with.

19 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Training. Lack thereof.

35 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Just thank god there were some real men around. The guy in the blue shirt goes straight for him, then puts him in a choke hold. Give him a badge and a uniform!

Yes, the scumbag yaba freak deserved to get put down and held down, but the <deleted> who keeps going back to have yet another swing at the unconcious and prostrate druggie, is a typical Thai male, a coward who can only attack helpess people.

Kudos to the brave soul in blue that grabbed the yaba freak and put him down, but the  villager who  kept bashing the inert druggie should also be held for attempted murder.

5 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Or a taser (none present of course).

Other cop runs for cover.

From beginning to end a chaotic, mis-managed/handled mess.

The perp receiving an equivalent (from another cop) to the extra 15 rounds doled out to the kid in America.

Total f******* mess.

Emblematic of what is, for many millions, the tawdry, inadequate, cut price, funding embezzled reality behind the picturesque views, the shiny golden glitter and talk of "Thailand 4.0"

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

He was drug crazed. They keep going until you put them down and out.

Years ago a mate working night club security broke the leg of some drug crazed loonie who was attacking people for no reason. He still kept trying to fight on. They don't feel pain or have any capacity for reason when they're that far gone. Boozed up are much easier to deal with.

Yabba guy is obviously in surrender mode after a few wacks.

But cop keeps beating.

And when yabba guy is down for sure.......gives him another five......for fun.

(Most of the others were just uncontrolled rage)

The place is a rage filled pressure cooker.......with a faulty "safety valve".

Stay tuned for when it blows next year.

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

Or a taser (none present of course).

Good point.

As far as I know they neither have a teaser nor teargas?

No baton obviously.

And the inhibition to pull the trigger is higher than I thought (when I came to Thailand).

From Thaksin's bloody war on drugs I had the idea that police here is quick with the gun.

But not.

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Training. Lack thereof.

Or just maybe the Thai cops are not just as trigger happy as USA cops. Although in this situation I would have applauded if the cop had shot him. 

10 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

Or just maybe the Thai cops are not just as trigger happy as USA cops. Although in this situation I would have applauded if the cop had shot him. 

A canard with no basis in fact.

Archived