Nine year old kid praised for inventing a cheap coin sorting device

webfact

16 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Amazing how so many old foggies can be so jealous that a 9 year old

invents something and they have to try debunk the invention. Way to

go kid!

Geezer

You're over-doing the 'Thai Apologist' role.... its pretty obvious the kid copied it of the net.... 

A good effort, but not one he should passing off as his own idea. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Yep, definitely copied from that YT video.

I heard his second invention is a train that can be powered by steam.

If a 9 year old kid built his own steam train, I think he'd deserve some credit no matter which Youtube video he used to do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I looked at the Net Richard and did not see anything like this coin counter,  so I stand by my

comment.  So you Jealous too?

Geezer

If you don't see the similarity between the U-Tube instructional videos and the machine made by the 9 year old you'd be every 9 year olds dream opponent in a game of 'snap'....

1674933722_ScreenShot2018-10-10at00_48_16.png.13cb311744a1325695d88c638d848bb9.png

1597781940_ScreenShot2018-10-10at00_48_25.png.f450261971352b5763c0e53b1e48ff83.png

Credit to the child for constructing a functioning machine... but not for 'inventing it' as reported. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 1

The follow-up to this story is that the kid is chosen to represent Thailand at the Coin-Sorting Olympics, but can't go because he doesn't have Thai citizenship. So they'll call in some foreign speleologists, Elon Musk and a couple of paedophiles, and he will be granted his passport in time to make the next day's newspaper deadlines alongside Prayut. 

PS: His next assignment is to invent a note-counting machine for his police force entrance exam.

Edited by Dexlowe
adding stuff
  • Like 2

The follow-up to this story is that the kid is chosen to represent Thailand at the Coin-Sorting Olympics, but can't go because he doesn't have Thai citizenship. So they'll call in some foreign speleologists, Elon Musk and a couple of paedophiles, and he will be granted his passport in time to make the next day's newspaper deadlines alongside Prayut. 

PS: His next assignment is to invent a note-counting machine for his police force entrance exam.

Yes, he already has orders from immigration for the note counting machines .
I hear he’s gonna call it the “ Tip-Mate 200 “ !!

Hope BJ doesn’t get to hear about it !!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1