Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Whether it's straight sex or gay sex is all a matter of how the person feels. If a straight guy feels it's straight sex because a ladyboy is super attractive, then it's straight sex. If the ladyboy thinks she is gay and likes men, then maybe she is having gay sex. 

Gee that's convenient. Could you say the same about other sexual preferences? It gets pretty disturbing if you explore the possibilities.

Just now, shy coconut said:

How do you feel about Tomboys?

I'm pretty sure I'm straight but often feel attracted to them, maybe I'm gay-lite!

I've been with 2 lesbians. one was amazing, the other one not so much. Bragging rites for years, no shame in that!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

How do you feel about Tomboys?

I'm pretty sure I'm straight but often feel attracted to them, maybe I'm gay-lite!

I really depends on the individual. If they present as male and are good looking (according to my taste) then yes, of course. 

This reminds me of something from my youth (where I was surrounded by homophobes as is still common today). 

We had a neighbor man that was less than hyper masculine and there was anti-gay gossip about him because of his wife. They said she had "broad shoulders." 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Spidey said:

I have long held a theory on Thai ladyboys. I would be interested in your comments on it.

A ladyboy is alleged to be transgender, ergo a woman born with a man's body. However statistics show that a far higher proportion of the Thai population are ladyboys than is the case in Western countries. Why?

Having had gay friends in the West, it became clear to me that a good proportion of them regarded bagging (or "turning") a straight guy as the ultimate prize.

My assertion is that a good percentage of ladyboys are not transgender but gay men trying to make themselves desirable to straight guys, both for the kudos and the financial gains that ensue from bagging a straight farang. This is born out that a good percentage of them do not want their genitalia altering.

The first time I met my stepson (19 at the time) he announced to me that he was gay (pretty obvious really) to which I replied " Fine by me, I don't have a problem with that" to which he immediately followed up with " My ambition is to be a ladyboy". I immediately replied, "I won't be paying for the operations". "Oh no" he replied, "I just want big, beautiful breasts". I then pointed out that he already had breasts as he was seriously fat and I wouldn't be paying for them to be augmented. The subject was never broached again.

Several years on and he is now in a relationship with a gay friend and very happy without a huge pair of breasts.

It's just a fanciful fad that young Thai gay men go through. Not body dysmorphia at all.

For at least some of them you are surely correct IMO.

Just now, quandow said:

My Thai gf and I used to barfine this ladyboy on a semi-regular basis cuz she was fun to party with. Nothing sexual, she was just cool.

I once barfined a girl and then she barfined a ladyboy for the same reason.

I find it difficult to believe that most straight men have never wondered if another guy, LB or gay, would give a better BJ or HJ than many women.

It seems completely resonable to me to believe they would.

Penetration is not the only form of sex. Try these alternatives sometime if you never have. Unless you think that's too deviant of course.

I don't think any form of sex between any couple or group is wrong as long as all

parties consent. Human sexuality is a many-splendored thing.

Open your mind a bit. Labels in sexuality are seldom useful in understanding human behavior and are generally only divisive and the tools of small minds.

I am amazed at the large number of narrow- minded folks that this forum has excited.

I guess I shouldn't be.

Edited by RocketDog
Additional text
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:

"but have received oral".  From a ladyboy? You may not be 100% homosexual, but you definitely have homosexual tendencies.

I will let the gay fellow comment but if so thats fine, he mentioned they present as a Lady, I like that part, I have NO interest in the boy part or the junk, I have always dealt from the waist up, I have LB friends and hang and drink with them weekly, they never ask me for money, are respectful and great fun, oh well...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Kind of like racist laws where if you're 1 percent of something, then you're that thing.

Fight the ignorance! Loving ladyboys is a STRAIGHT thing! Again, if you don't believe me, ask your local ladyboy. She'll tell ya!

I considered myself straight and love hot thai girls, as I love hot thai LB, i dont like dudes that present as dudes....but yes i admit to kissing and getting oral....is what it is..judge me as u please, attraction is attraction

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

And that is where the silliness comes into play. How many guys do not touch the package? Very few one would imagine. Otherwise, why not stick with real women? A bit of honestly needs to be injected into the equation here. 

For me the only women i meet her are only after money, sad but true as I would be happy to find one good one but have yet to do so..only see the fear that I am some playboy or they fear speaking to me , or being seen by locals and thought of as a hooker with falang, which was admitted to me in laos with a gal....

I like the extrovert types and even a bit aggressive as I have gay friends and enjoy how they view life, and how ladies cant be a bit uptight. I hang with LB weekly in cm but have never paid and I just hang, chat--drink..

The LB dont ask me for money either, I ve met good n bad ones just like all people are..respect me and I respect you, Ive had ones watch my mbike for 2 yrs when I went home for free...Ive always considered myself straight but curious and keep it from the waist up, as maybe I do think of them as women in that capacity

call it what u want....

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You consider yourself straight and you ARE straight and you love you some hot Thai ladyboys. Says it all! You represent the ladyboy lovers with grace and honor.

Bingo----I respect the life they choose and share it with them, a zest for life and a crack up imo, as my gay friends are...gays seem to love me and I guess the LB too...I enjoy the ego boost and it was a great BJ!  tnx

24 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

I find it difficult to believe that most straight men have never wondered if another guy, LB or gay, would give a better BJ or HJ than many women.

Penetration is not the only form of sex. Try these alternatives sometime if you never have. Unless you think that's too deviant of course.

I don't think any form of sex between any couple or group is wrong as long as all

Open your mind a bit. Labels in sexuality are seldom useful in understanding human behavior and are generally only divisive and the tools of small minds.

I am amazed at the large number of narrow- minded folks that this forum has excited.

I guess I shouldn't be.

Got a BJ from a LB here..was awesome--would do again in a heartbeat..I think of myself as straight too...

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I really depends on the individual. If they present as male and are good looking (according to my taste) then yes, of course. 

I did it with a TOM, but looked like a dude so it sucked, no offense..she presented as a DUDE.......I tired..nah

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

Most ladyboys are post-op (no penis). If you have ever engaged in oral stimulation from a ladyboy, you will know their skills are FAR higher than regular women! Nothing wrong with that and doesn't make a man gay for liking it

Confirmed--I am straight and have gotten BJ in CM from a LB friend....nice skill set!  Good stuff

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Got a BJ from a LB here..was awesome--would do again in a heartbeat..I think of myself as straight too...

I have heard this from several men who are definitely heterosexual.

Again, it seems so intuitively obvious.

Your honesty has probably relieved some others here as well. Maybe even inspired a few also!

If I wasn't already involved with an extremely sexual Thai lady I know I would give it a shot! Pun intended.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

Most ladyboys are pre op, but I've often heard that they give superior BJs. Still not tempted though.

They DO in my exps here.....ones from thai girls have been awful, the LB was free, girls wanted $$$...

your choice....missing out tho

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, RocketDog said:

I have heard this from several men who are definitely heterosexual.

Again, it seems so intuitively obvious.

Your honesty has probably relieved some others here as well. Maybe even inspired a few also!

If I wasn't already involved with an extremely sexual Thai lady I know I would give it a shot! Pun intended.

Im happy to get down with a thai lady that loves that over money--do she have a sister? lol

Agreed on obvious too..dudes know what works..they have the tools already! 555

3 hours ago, Goanna said:

No it isnt. Thats all your game. Straight do not have sex with men. Ever. 

I am NOT attracted to gay men sexually but love the zest for life and attitudes..party on!

I have gay friends and stops at a hug...nothing more....but I love him as my good friend..not for sex

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

Its a rainbow.  Extremes of Infra red and ultra violet = 100% male and 100% Female: Every other shade between is what keeps human sexuality interesting, (particularly as we are proving here, OTHER people's sexuality.)  Every one of us thinks that we are the only Normal one.  A bit like religion, where the only true god is the one you worship.  And just as silly where the Muslims, Christians and Jews are all shades of the one original Abrahamic religion yet (mostly) consider the other two, as sort of unbelievers or wrong believers. And that does not even begin to look at the sub sects of Christianity and to the fewer but very bitter Islamic divisions.  I don't know much about Judaism but I know about sex.  I have studied it all my life and I know for a fact that what I like, makes me the only Normal person I know.  The rest of you non-normal people are welcome to do whatever floats your boat!   Just don't try to tell me I am not normal.!!!!!!  (555)

If it looks good I want to try it....I keep an open mind...no regrets.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

I guess I shouldn't be.

Preach!  Agreed on all counts..dont forget to ask your lady about her single friends! ????

3 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

I admire anyone who lives their life how they want, on their terms and comfortable in their own skin. Regardless of race, religion or gender.

It must take tremendous courage for some and those are the ones I admire the most. ????

Live & Let live !

As Ole Blue eyes himself said--I did it MY waaay......I dont want to have any regrets in this life..

Get busy living or get busy dying....Carpe Diem!