Video: Up to no good in Walking Street with knife, a meat cleaver and a gun

webfact

I don't understand the tourist phoned the cops part. 

First he observes the local clientele to see who's suspicious. That's strange if a tourist sees something suspicious, they get scared and usually just turn the other way like anybody else. 

But then he just happens to know the cops number and rings them. I am pretty sure he's also fluent in Thai to be able to communicate with the blockheads. 

17 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

Pattaya really as a magnet to this lowlife of scumbags 

Get rid of them before you can start calling Pattaya a 1 class family resort 

Hmmm not foreigners not from a neighboring country just plain old Thai crazies aye 

Well done by the police, oh you still have your sunglasses on by the way as I thought this practice was to stop months ago. Maybe he didn't get the memo

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"Sir I just need your address."

"Yes it is 69/69 Soi BJ.":clap2:

Get your head out of the gutter. Those are the initials of an American guy. Has a bar, B.J.3, at Soi Diamond & Walking named after him too. Long time Pattaya business guy.

22 minutes ago, pegman said:

Get your head out of the gutter. Those are the initials of an American guy. Has a bar, B.J.3, at Soi Diamond & Walking named after him too. Long time Pattaya business guy.

Thanks, I did not know that. You learn something new every day.

Head out of the gutter? I thought this was a story about Pattaya. :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SOI BJ was named after an expat bar owner by the name of 'BJ', known by many of us old timers, unfortunately so many of which have passed to their next lives. Spent many an evening with friends there with other expat friends. Typical situation, bar was doing too well so he raised rent so high it was not reasonable. Bar stayed empty for a long period then was leased to Thais at 300 Baht a day. BJ stands for Bill Jones. I have not been doing the bar scene for so long I don't even know if Bill is still among the living.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

I don't understand the tourist phoned the cops part. 

First he observes the local clientele to see who's suspicious. That's strange if a tourist sees something suspicious, they get scared and usually just turn the other way like anybody else. 

But then he just happens to know the cops number and rings them. I am pretty sure he's also fluent in Thai to be able to communicate with the blockheads. 

If you look in the background you will see other motor bike taxi boys. This pair of expert hitmen probably went to them waving the meat clever making threats. Motor bike boys ring police we all know they are God’s little helpers.

10 hours ago, oldrunner said:

SOI BJ was named after an expat bar owner by the name of 'BJ', known by many of us old timers, unfortunately so many of which have passed to their next lives. Spent many an evening with friends there with other expat friends. Typical situation, bar was doing too well so he raised rent so high it was not reasonable. Bar stayed empty for a long period then was leased to Thais at 300 Baht a day. BJ stands for Bill Jones. I have not been doing the bar scene for so long I don't even know if Bill is still among the living.

I think he is and has a hotel at the north end of the beach. His sister-in-law, Tip, has 4-5 beer bars on Walking including B.J.3 Bar. He may have found a solution  around high rents for Farang.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, oldrunner said:

BJ stands for Bill Jones. I have not been doing the bar scene for so long I don't even know if Bill is still among the living.

After a long stint in his place on the beachfront he set up a hotel and restaurant in soi 3 I think. 

On 10/10/2018 at 5:44 AM, Megasin1 said:

2 honest butchers going about their business, the gun was to shoot the animal humanely, the large knife was for stabbing monitor lizards (they mentioned that a few times) and the large nasty looking cleaver was simply to have a few words with the taxi driver, as its that large it can probably speak and owns a small village just outside of Pattaya and 2 water buffalo. You can tell they are professional butchers by the colour of their T-shirts. No doubt now, the guild of butchers and meat cleavers will be lodging a complaint with the local plod for delaying 2 of their members whilst they were going about their business.

What the hell are you talking about? Your lack of coherency prompts my inquiry.