Tattoo fail: Thai woman wanted a dandelion but she got crucifixes from "drunk tattooist"

webfact

22 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Why?

Nothing wrong with having tattoos. 

I have several. 

i agree nothing wrong having tattoos its up to you ? im suprised why she did not check stensil prior to begining her tattoo placement ,ensure thats what she wants as a tattoo' if hes a drunk and smoking alarm bell should of gone off in your head ? what was nong sow doing or was she to busy on her cell phone

I agree if you want to have tattoos it is up to you but I think they are nothing more than a brand that the police and law enforcement agencies love because it makes it a lot easier to identify someone. It also says a lot about a persons mentality and I cannot understand why you would cover up skin (especially for girls) and I really cannot understand it for black people, they are indistinguishable and they look stupid.

On 10/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, tubby johnson said:

Looks more like an unwashed sphincter to me.

Those crucifixes? A swarm of bugs.

"Looks more like an unwashed sphincter to me."

I shall have to defer to your superior knowledge of such matters.:unsure:

This is a guys work in Udon Thani that I use. Very professional and 

the draft is applied and you look at it on you before any tattooing is done. His name is “A” I’m sure not correct spelling. Great artist!

9A01E0FF-063D-4A96-88EE-B1E02DC3EC85.jpeg

On 10/13/2018 at 8:00 AM, rodney earl said:

I agree if you want to have tattoos it is up to you but I think they are nothing more than a brand that the police and law enforcement agencies love because it makes it a lot easier to identify someone. It also says a lot about a persons mentality and I cannot understand why you would cover up skin (especially for girls) and I really cannot understand it for black people, they are indistinguishable and they look stupid.

Mentality? Really? ...... I reckon you think all people with tattoos

are crazy? 

I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane....written and recorded by one of those outlaw cowboys.

I’m have to get on the Telly and tell my son he should’ve never graduated University master degree w/honors cause all those tattoos, people see those and question your mentality.

So forget about the Dr. degree you’ve almost finished. People will think you’ve got mentality issue.....

OP busting your balls because you might not like tattoos but 

you must not of been thinking when that spurted out your mouth...

i like it when an opportunity opens to bust someone balls and have

a little laughter inside. Makes the world go round....or is it flat..

Wow just thought great opportunity instead of zombies (walking dead) use people with tattoos and people running from the......ok ok I need to stop 

Song by Metallica....

The crap rolls out your mouth again
Haven't changed, your brain is still gelatin
Little whispers circle around your head
Why don't you worry about yourself instead

Have a great day! really I mean it I’m not crazy or am I?....

Cheers

43BD9C74-7011-4EA2-BD81-462C88B7DD43.jpeg

Archived