Is it hot or am I just forgetting.....?

248900_1469958220

On 10/19/2018 at 10:26 AM, 248900_1469958220 said:

The last month has felt like hot season where I am in Pathumtani.

Up and out at dawn along with all the locals, it's nice and cool. Then back inside (with aircon) from 11am-3pm.

5pm and the temperature is low enough for a walk in the park with the kids.

21 hours ago, poanoi said:

contrary to scientific data, i used to fart a lot, emanating CO2, but the last couple of days i had fitne tea which emptied the stomach and farting alike, something is off if the temperature hasnt dropped 1.5 degree or so last couple of days

You need help....

On 10/19/2018 at 7:54 PM, poanoi said:

contrary to scientific data, i used to fart a lot, emanating CO2, but the last couple of days i had fitne tea which emptied the stomach and farting alike, something is off if the temperature hasnt dropped 1.5 degree or so last couple of days

You were not farting CO2. You were farting methane, a greenhouse gas. You were contributing to the temperature rise, you naughty man.

Edited by Lacessit

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You were not farting CO2. You were farting methane, a greenhouse gas. You were contributing to the temperature rise, you naughty man.

And methane is 20 times more potent than CO2, so he's a very naughty man. ????

• Haha 1

Well, lads and lasses....the heat has been broken. The last couple of days have seen significant rainfall in the Pathumtani area and, I am sure others. I am pleased to inform you all that this has resulted in me complaining less to both my wife and mistress. They are also complaining a lot less to me as well regarding the same topic. Yes, we are all now one small and dysfunctional cluster of humans. Its nice. 

I have read reports of more rain to come in the Central and Bang Cock areas. I am looking forward to a few more days of overcast conditions and cool breezes. It sure is nice to take a break from the 'other' guy I became when it was hot. Now, I'm just a regular Joe, like some guy you'd meet in the corner shop and shoot the breeze with. Before...well, lets just say you wouldnt want to sit next to me on a plane after I'd gulped down my usual tuna and garlic milkshake. 

Thanks for the input. Its good for me to talk.......It gets me out of my shell

• Like 1

Well, lads and lasses....the heat has been broken. The last couple of days have seen significant rainfall in the Pathumtani area and, I am sure others. I am pleased to inform you all that this has resulted in me complaining less to both my wife and mistress. They are also complaining a lot less to me as well regarding the same topic. Yes, we are all now one small and dysfunctional cluster of humans. Its nice. 

I have read reports of more rain to come in the Central and Bang Cock areas. I am looking forward to a few more days of overcast conditions and cool breezes. It sure is nice to take a break from the 'other' guy I became when it was hot. Now, I'm just a regular Joe, like some guy you'd meet in the corner shop and shoot the breeze with. Before...well, lets just say you wouldnt want to sit next to me on a plane after I'd gulped down my usual tuna and garlic milkshake. 

Thanks for the input. Its good for me to talk.......It gets me out of my shell

Yup, getting the rain here up the road from you !!

The much needed rain has cooled the temp down somewhat and means I can continue with my little garden project without having to stop every 5 minutes to wipe the sweat out of my eyes !!

Garden project! Cool, my thumbs have never been green. My wife likes gardening. I watch her. She tells me things about plants sometimes. I listen and say "yes dear" which seems to satisfy her to some extent. Later, I take her into my cave and ravage her. She seems to like that as well. There must be some connection between my lack of interest in gardening and her insatiable sexual appetite in bed. 

Anyway, I agree the weather is nice now. I am playing guitar in my computer room, or maybe even my office...when work needs to be done. We are all in this together folks, hot weather, cold weather and Bruce Willis. Lets make the best of it aye. No need for the complainin, I aint needin no explainin, I gotta a piece, you wronged my neice and we're all monks in trainin. 

Cheese.

• Like 1

Garden project! Cool, my thumbs have never been green. My wife likes gardening. I watch her. She tells me things about plants sometimes. I listen and say "yes dear" which seems to satisfy her to some extent. Later, I take her into my cave and ravage her. She seems to like that as well. There must be some connection between my lack of interest in gardening and her insatiable sexual appetite in bed. 

Anyway, I agree the weather is nice now. I am playing guitar in my computer room, or maybe even my office...when work needs to be done. We are all in this together folks, hot weather, cold weather and Bruce Willis. Lets make the best of it aye. No need for the complainin, I aint needin no explainin, I gotta a piece, you wronged my neice and we're all monks in trainin. 

Cheese.
Dude to much information about screwing your wife! Nobody Braggs about a wife screw.
  • Like 2