Sukhumvit flood trench dredged again

Rimmer

Sukhumvit flood trench dredged again

image.png

PATTAYA:--Pattaya workers again dredged the drainage canal on Sukhumvit Road following weeks of repeated floods.

A work crew had cleaned out the trench earlier in the rainy season, but repeated storms had caused garbage and natural debris to clog the waterway.

Workers cleaned the garbage filter mesh and sucked out sewer pipes. Similar work will be done on drainage canals across the city in coming weeks.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-10-19

Typical Thailand cart before the horse, this should have been totally cleaned out before the rainy season not during the rainy season. And as Stargrazer point out a chemical applied to kill plant life, the same should apply to the canal running beside the railway line. but this is Thailand 

On 10/21/2018 at 10:46 PM, lvr181 said:

Huh? Please explain.

Well, I had clicked on the quote link, to respond to the comment about paper and plastic straws by Belzybob.  For some strange reason, the quote was of a post by someone else.  

So, I deleted the words of the quote and made a comment about it.  

Perhaps I should have just left the quote up and commented, "Weird, that was not the quote I chose!"  

1 hour ago, radiochaser said:

Well, I had clicked on the quote link, to respond to the comment about paper and plastic straws by Belzybob.  For some strange reason, the quote was of a post by someone else.  

So, I deleted the words of the quote and made a comment about it.  

Perhaps I should have just left the quote up and commented, "Weird, that was not the quote I chose!"  

That someone else was me. I wondered why you deleted the content of my posting and its relevance to your posting.