Thailand Tells Black People Don’t Come Here

webfact

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

White farang walking down Sukhumvit and is solicited to buy drugs by an African. 

I would say odds are that whatever these guys sell him will not be a contraband substance at all, probably something like glucose powder packaged to look like it.  Most white farang in that area are tourists here for a week or two, so for Superfly on the corner it's just a matter of keeping an eye out for who to avoid for a few days.

So yeah, the customer gets burned, but sugar is not illegal.  But if brought to the attention of the BiB they'll find an excuse to bring him in.

To be sure there is an actual drug trade in the area, and has been for a long time, is quite subtle in terms of visibility, and they don't need obvious foreigners to be dealers.  I could see some enterprising foreigners (e.g. Indians) trying to set up an alternate drug business, but they would have to hire other foreigners (e.g. Africans) as dealers, and the locals would rat them out or find other ways to get rid of them.

Selling sugar is not illegal.  However, in your scenario, pushing sugar and telling the buyer that it is some kind of drug is fraud.  In some countries it would offend a product description act of some kind.  

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange thing is no one ever mentions the Black or Gay friends who say something true about the nasty outcast side of their tribe. All Airports have Profiling teams of mixed race legal immigrants. Suppose the Entitled Mob here will shred that point too.

I never see a black, African man here spending Holliday time in Phuket, kho Chiang Kho Samui, phi phi or so, you??

I see them in Bangkok evening time night time on the streets, daytime the on there computer and phone sending e-mails to man and women on sites like tinder and so..

I'm thinking the thais are right.. 

No need to get worried about any racial profiling here. The Thai's do not like any foreigners (or farangs)...and that is the point, many seem to forget.

They don't' like the blacks because the africains venture in money generating business that is reserved for Thai's???? ....and don't like the farangs either, as they are only good for their money  (those who have it, that is)....the broke farangs, go back home, no visa for you !????

In Thailand, no point for some foreigners to feel superiour to the africains, as in Thailand, if you are not Thai, all pit in the same bag.

So relax, chill, be nice and friendly, enjoy the food, the pu*ssy, the booze and no need for the white supremacists to feel superior ... or for the blacks to victimize themselves again. :sorry:

11 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

Seems the Thai intention is

for short time tourists, spend your money here and then leave regardless your economic status. 

For long time tourists, you better have a substantial disposal income to stimulate Thai domestic economy if you still want be welcomed or else leave.... 

Most retired here want that too, but leave before they have chance to Spray C.M..

4 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

My casual scanning of news items indicated that they were doing that sort of thing.  Don't ask me which news items I have read!   I imagine once they have got over more serious job of looking for people who are also breaking other laws, beyond just the immigration ones, (obvious "foreign" drug dealers, prostitutes, con artists fake teachers and alleged call centre operations); they will be doing even more of what you suggest.  

Right. The illegal construction combodians and myanmarese are only scraping for a living doing nobody harm and they are a positive factor in the economic growth of Thailand doing jobs that Thais shun.

those Africans involved in illegal activities on the other hand only undermines the social fabric of Thailand. 

31 minutes ago, anfh said:

Unfortunately, due to a greater percentage of black people being involved in drugs, pimping, theft etc etc, the stereotyping of them is inevitable. You cannot ignore the fact that the majority, who come to Thailand, are in fact involved in these sort of crimes. Therefore, in order to iradicate this, you would have to target all these people in order to clean it up.

we have a current increasing problem with crime in the UK which, if you look at statistics, is being carried out by black ethnic people. The UK refuses to acknowledge this publically for fear of being stamped as racist or racially stereotyping, but unfortunately, the statistics prove the point.

in UK more black people are currently killed by other black people and black people are statiscally more likely to be involved in crime.

33 minutes ago, anfh said:

Unfortunately, due to a greater percentage of black people being involved in drugs, pimping, theft etc etc, the stereotyping of them is inevitable. You cannot ignore the fact that the majority, who come to Thailand, are in fact involved in these sort of crimes. Therefore, in order to iradicate this, you would have to target all these people in order to clean it up.

we have a current increasing problem with crime in the UK which, if you look at statistics, is being carried out by black ethnic people. The UK refuses to acknowledge this publically for fear of being stamped as racist or racially stereotyping, but unfortunately, the statistics prove the point.

in UK more black people are currently killed by other black people and black people are statiscally more likely to be involved in crime.

A "carbon copy" of what is happening in the USA, then. ????

17 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

Seems the Thai intention is

for short time tourists, spend your money here and then leave regardless your economic status. 

For long time tourists, you better have a substantial disposal income to stimulate Thai domestic economy if you still want be welcomed or else leave.... 

Yet another reason to go elsewhere with your pension. You do not bite the hand that feeds you.

2 hours ago, Brickbat said:

End of Buddhism? Gautam Buddha was a dark skin Indian.

Shameful obsequious sycophants.....who respect skin colour over intelligence.

I am sorry but when Guatama Buddha came to Thailand, the skin color became golden .

1 hour ago, BTB1977 said:

A friend of mine lives next door to one of these people. This one wants my older retired white friend and his wife out. He stole their motorcycle helmet, took the oil dipstick out of the engine and but screws in the front and rear tire. Plus cut them with a knife. This person says he will not stop until they move out. So here is one more they can come and get. 

If you have the means, get a thai police to have a heart to heart talk with the black guy.... guess in this world, if you don’t have the means, you get bullied regardless your skin color. 

47 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

I'd rather have the 3 low income tourists that part with 120,000 a month than 1 higher that generates 65,000 into the thai economy. BUt economics seems to be not teached in the thai schooling system it seems. 

33 minutes ago, allanos said:

Unfortunately, due to a greater percentage of black people being involved in drugs, pimping, theft etc etc,

Greater percentage of what? What country are you talking about? What data do you have that validates your claim?

4 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I'd rather have the 3 low income tourists that part with 120,000 a month than 1 higher that generates 65,000 into the thai economy. BUt economics seems to be not teached in the thai schooling system it seems. 

The low income tourist is just that. Low income but huge disposal income. So short time tourist suit them well. 

If you are able to part with that 120,000  each and every month, then the red carpet of ‘long time tourist’ awaits you. 

Not necessarily disputing the claims in the OP but it may be useful to know that the source, NewsOne, describes itself as "[your] destination for news and information for and about Blacks in America", having a mission "to embrace and positively impact the lives of African Americans". The website also has a section that still focuses on the latest on Obama. That's just to say that the site comes from a very particular perspective. Of course, that doesn't mean the claims and inferences are inaccurate, but it might be wise to have some grains of salt at hand... 

1 hour ago, allanos said:

What they are doing is reaching for the low-hanging fruit, which would seem to be an efficient use of police resources, to me.  It is unfortunate, in a way, that it targets a particular skin pigmentation, but, nevertheless, it appears that black persons are disproportionately likely to be infringeing the law in one or another respect, and are "x-rayed" accordingly.  The PC brigade are naturally affronted by all of this, but the Thai authorities are allowed to act as they see fit, it is their sovereignty after all.

It wasn't efficient last time, they picked up a load of tourists and business men and the drug trade continued unchanged, it seems the police were distracted from ascertaining who was doing the crime by the skin colour of people walking past.

6 minutes ago, Brickbat said:

You should be sorry. Because of such a ridiculous comment

If you look carefully, you rarely see a guatama Buddha with Indian features, instead you see an asian facial features . 

You also rarely see a black guatama Buddha but almost totally golden colour .skin and robe too. 

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

This forum and others have continually expressed complaints about the listed subjects.

Many about their presence on lower Sukhumvit and elsewhere, male and female.

My experience with them has been verbal harassment and attempted drug sales.

So, sounds like the Thai government got tired of it and sent out the troops.

Lower Sukhumvit........the model of humanity and its interrelationships.......the true, meaningful, centre of Thailand (and the world) for many on......"this forum".

A forum whose members are as easily "profileable" as are those whom they are so offended by.

"Thailand Tell Black People Don't come Here"

I will make this short and to the point. This will reach America Black population , and I guaranteed they will say the same about Thai people "Don't come to America, you are not welcome". Law enforcement officers will crack down on law breakers, and you won't get away with a smile and say I didn't Know I am new here. 

12 minutes ago, Bangkok Herps said:

Yep. I spent a year volunteering on lower Sukhumvit, never once was verbally harassed or had an attempted drug sale from a single Black person. Not to mention that claiming that a Black person on lower Sukhumvit represents Black persons in Thailand would be as dumb as claiming that the Thai ladyboys who reach out and grope you on lower Sukhumvit represent Thai people in general, or the drunk Brits doing all sorts of inappropriate sexualized things on lower Sukhumvit represent White people in general.

The only person who ever threatened violence on me the entire time I lived in Thailand was a drunk Brit on Soi 4 who stumbled out of a bar, began ogling and harassing non-working Thai women, and then pressed up against me and got in my face when I told him to cut it out. And the only time I was ever asked to help the police was in order to deal with an alcoholic homeless Swede who was sleeping in an inappropriate place and who was almost certainly a long-term visa overstay.

Thus proving profiling works.  Black Pushers dont approach folks who look  hard up..:drunk:

19 minutes ago, kwilco said:

Nice to see out-and-out racism is still rampant and tolerated on Thai Visa....this is the sort of post that goes viral on facebook as an example of how racist TV can be.....

Nonsense. It's not racism. It's a fact. Wake up and smell the coffee. It's the bad eggs that give this group, in particular, a bad name. As far as I am concerned the Thais have the right to clean up the streets of illegal activities however they see fit regardless of their colour. 

Archived