90 days approved but no print out

You have to go back onto the online reporting site to print out the receipt for the report. It is called next appointment on the site.

After going on the site you will click this after accepting the terms and conditions.

image.png.452011aa9a0b0feab7d9de08f60a9396.png

That leads you to this where you enter the reference number given when you did the application or your passport info.

image.png.40986072880199d5bb5ce4daaa4e4a4d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NancyL said:

One time we had a problem printing Hubby's "next appointment" slip. 

If you were using his passport number, DOB and nationality to find the approval it might been when there was an error in the drop down menu for nationality for a period of time. Using the reference number is the easiest way to find it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you were using his passport number, DOB and nationality to find the approval it might been when there was an error in the drop down menu for nationality for a period of time. Using the reference number is the easiest way to find it.

Good suggestion to have tried the reference number.  I'll keep that in mind if I encounter this problem again.

10 hours ago, tompelli said:

I tried all afternoon & couldn't get past step 1. Got a message to contact my immigration office. Went to do my 90 day report today & asked why doesn't it work.....head office says it works (whisper but it doesn't).

That means your record cannot be found in the database the system accesses.

It could because of an entry to the prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry or a simple error in the required info you entered.

It has been discussed many times in the pinned topic about online 90 day reporting.

• Thanks 1

who created that shitty application ? the son of some high up that thought he could program ?

what about any immigration site being in thai, immigration, isn't that for people who don't speak thai ?

never worked for me and is it not time to start to rebel again that 90 days nonsense ?

report every 90 days you <deleted> did not move and other papers to fill in when you did move ... so what is the point except to annoy us ?

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2018 at 7:57 AM, NancyL said:

One time we had a problem printing Hubby's "next appointment" slip.  I filed his report online and he received an email approval within hours, but when I tried to print the "next appointment" slip, I received a message, in Thai, that the system couldn't locate the record.  I checked for the next couple days with the same results and gave up.  Instead, I printed the approval email and put that in Hubby's passport.  

When the next 90 day report was due, he filed in person and showed the approval email, explaining the problem.  It was a simple matter of the I/O looking up the history on her computer and seeing that he had indeed filed online for the previous 90 day report.

You correctly put "next appointment" in quotes as it appears to be a misnomer.  I find no referenced to the next appointment in my approval receipt.

38 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

You correctly put "next appointment" in quotes as it appears to be a misnomer.  I find no referenced to the next appointment in my approval receipt.

I would also love to see the invitation from Immigration inviting you to live in their country.

Capture.JPG

As for the email reference to getting the next appointment, this is the email I get.  Then if you go check the status you can get to the place which is like the picture above.

Capture.JPG

Edited by hml367
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, hml367 said:

I would also love to see the invitation from Immigration inviting you to live in their country.

Capture.JPG

As for the email reference to getting the next appointment, this is the email I get.  Then if you go check the status you can get to the place which is like the picture above.

Capture.JPG

OK.  THANKS!  I failed to see that part at the very bottom.

3 hours ago, JASON THAI said:

Hi does anyone know when you do 90 day reporting online & come to printing it out can you download this to a USB stick as I don't have a printer & I just go to the shop up the road to print out documents

I think it gives you an option to save it as a PDF file. If not you could print it to a PDF file and save it to your stick. Windows has that as an option as well as Chrome if printing from your browser.