Welcome to New Members 2018

Tywais

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm not new to Thai visa, already here since 2 years more. But I can't figureout how to create a new topic.. I'm keen to buy eggs of special breeds of bird.. Chicken, geese.. And grafted fruit trees.. So please, how can I make a topic by myself? Thanks, Nero

• Like 1

Hi my name is Matt and I was married to a Thai lady and we lived together for 22 years in the UK. We are no longer together and I have found a new partner and wish to live in Thailand with her. I am here to seek advice on how to go about this and hope this is the right site for me to gain the knowledge and confidence for this to go smoothly. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone

As an out of Thailand member who regulary travels to Thailand Im want to say thank to those who have assisted in my first post and have been given some great recomendations and advise. Thanx

I am looking to move permanently to thialand in the next few years to be with my partner.

Cant wait for my next trip to Thailand in April

David

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my name is Ginette, I am a newbie. I am so glad to have found this forum. My husband and I are from Ontario Canada and would like to spend the winter months in Thailand. I am looking forward to reading all the post here and to familiarize myself with all the ins and outs of travelling to this country. I will certainly have questions at a later date, but for now happy reading for me.

Edited by GinetteC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A great big Aussie gedday to ya .✌.. I"m andy. The wife is 18 months off retirement and we hope to spend 6 months up in bangkok in the apartment we bought about 4 years ago and 6 months in Australia doing the aussie winter just to wash off the old grey matter.

andymarr....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I've been reading Thai Visa and its topics for some time, and I'm currently planning my move from the UK to Chiang Mai this Summer. I can't wait !!! I would like some upto date advice on a banking query which I've posted on a new topic, I hope this is the correct way to do it - doubtless, someone will let me know if it isn'tunsure.png

Thank you, in advance

• Like 1

Hi, i'm new to the forum so please go easy on me....smile.png

i have family in the isan region of thailand, Kalasin. I'm looking for a thai-english teacher, preferably of thai nationality (english fine). it is to teach my Thai family members 'better' english. I have looked online but only seem to see document translation or teaching advice for expats. I would be looking to hire for a few hours each week, preferably on weekends for the younger members. So to the question at hand... Can someone point me towards an thai-english teacher in the northeast who would be willing to travel to Kalasin for a few hours each weekend?

i think i have mentioned everything needed.

thanks again,

Hi, i'm new to the forum so please go easy on me....smile.png

i have family in the isan region of thailand, Kalasin. I'm looking for a thai-english teacher, preferably of thai nationality (english fine). it is to teach my Thai family members 'better' english. I have looked online but only seem to see document translation or teaching advice for expats. I would be looking to hire for a few hours each week, preferably on weekends for the younger members. So to the question at hand... Can someone point me towards an thai-english teacher in the northeast who would be willing to travel to Kalasin for a few hours each weekend?

i think i have mentioned everything needed.

thanks again,

Wish I could help you! I'm finishing up my TESOL certification now, but it will be a few years before I move to the LOS.

Best of luck finding a teacher.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

My name is Greg and I have been reading the general topics section of the forum over the last few weeks so I thought that I should sign up and give it a go rather than just be a lurker.I must admit that life does get a little bit lonely up here in Isan Land and I have found many of the posts here to be very enlightening and interesting.Best wishes to all.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i just discover this (nice) forum. I'm from france and i am going to Thailand 2 or 3 times per year, having many friends there. some said about me that I have a respectfulish behaviour and good knowledge of thai culture. I read, write, and talk thai.

• 2 months later...
On 24/08/2016 at 1:42 PM, santusteyn said:

Hi there,

My self Santu Steyn from the Tustin CA, USA. Professionally i am a product advisor and like to question and answer about the topic of health, medical, fitness, home and kitchen appliances and beauty products.

If that's you in your avatar you are more than welcome, you can pm me anytime to talk about anything you like.

• Like 1

Hello I am David currently living in California USA,  at this time I am having a house built in Thailand,

My Thai wife and I will be Retiring there in about 8 months near Surat Thani,  I would be interested in

Knowing more from expats living in the area,  I have been in Business for 25 years in the USA in the

design and building of electronic test fixtures for testing printed circuit boards I wonder if I might

be of help to any business in that field in Thailand,  E