Black or White? Thai Girls wake up!

user343434

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:50 AM, Sheryl said:

It is not white caucasians they seek to emulate.

It is East Asians...Chinese, Japanese and especially Korean

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

In my opinion natural brown skin is best as it is what they were born with but just like all people they try to reach a certain "standard" that other people consider "beautiful". Too many "followers" in the world. You see it everywhere in the world. Tattoos are a good example. Twenty yeas ago it was so rare to see a young person with a tattoo. Now it's rare to see a young kid without one. Even on their neck and face. You ask them why they got them and it's always the same answer... "because my friends have them".

I find it odd that so many American kids have Chinese words tattooed on their body (mostly the neck) yet you never see a young Chinese with English words tattooed on their body. If you ask the American kid what the word means they often don't know. They just liked the way it looked or a friend had the same one.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/14/2019 at 4:26 PM, utalkin2me said:

When 40 year olds can pass for being in their late 20's, I do not care what color they try to make their skin. 

My gal is 62.  She's light but gets enough sun to look healthy.  But her folks were Vietnamese, so that's cheating. In high school, my younger son got razzed about going to the grocery store with a girlfriend.  "No, that was my Mom."

I'm 65 but can pass for 80.  I can prove it (from how-old.net)   555

2018.JPG

how old 2.png

On 1/16/2019 at 9:17 AM, Berkshire said:

I'm about done with this conversation, but this is what YOU said:

[How can tens of millions of people allow themselves to think they are inferior to a small percentage of others on account of their skin colour. Even Blacks all over the world, for all their own challenges, have never really allowed themselves in any significant number to be fooled this way.]

And I responded with evidence that this is simply not true.  You also mentioned some nonsense about Thais having "false pride," which is an insult and is clearly bashing.  So at least be honest about that.

I said that and have to stand by it. Let's leave aside the Black stuff as it's not terribly relevant anyway. Brown Thais have psychological issues with colorism and these issues are exssterbsted by Thai Chinese who exploit it. 

Shameful 

On 11/4/2018 at 11:34 AM, CALSinCM said:

It's a cultural oddity where Thais equate white skin with beauty and socioeconomic advantage.
It's ironic in the sense that Thais are xenophobic and don't like white outsiders, but then try to emulate the physical appearance of - white outsiders.  That must lead to just a load of cognitive dissonance.

I'm with you - I like my Asian girls looking - Asian. 

The Thai don't like white outsiders?

I think the like/don't like division can be found somewhere in the ethnic origin division of the Thai.

On 10/31/2018 at 1:34 PM, petermik said:

At my age I,m not picky....bring them all on I say   :thumbsup:

Actually what I hate the most is the phony eye brows They all look like Star Treks Spock Unnatural and a Grocho Marx look

I hate them It turns me right off Natural eyebrows (blucked is ok) with a little bit of makeup  looks great I am sure a lot of you guys will agree with me

i dislike  on thai girls, in this order-- too many tattoos {1 is ok}

tattooed eyebrows

very white skin.

54 minutes ago, murraynz said:

tattooed eyebrows

very white skin.

Really? They have permanent tattooed eyebrows? Is this on occasion you see this or are many Thai women doing this these days?

2 hours ago, murraynz said:

tattooed eyebrows

very white skin.

What I find unattractive are as follows:

Too fat

Too old

Too masculine (e.g., body builders)

The stuff you mentioned, I can live with.

12 hours ago, murraynz said:

yes, unfortunately, quite a few thai ladies seem to do this...

I've seen many photos of Thai women that had eyebrows that look like an upside down "V". All were very similarly shaped. I sure hope those weren't tattooed on. Looks like heck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 2:36 AM, simon43 said:

What's this got to do with health?  The only tenuous link would be a discussion about the dubious ingredients in some of the whitening creams.  Or to highlight the risks of not using creams with a high SPF.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

Besides the ingredients in the lotions, there is also a vitamin D sufficiency lack, you get vitamin D from the sun on your skin. And teinted/black people even need more sunlight for it. THe girls/women hide from the sun, as it makes them brown. So health is an issue. 

On 1/15/2019 at 4:51 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

The op doesn't stand a chance of getting a hiso Thai-Chinese, so he "prefers" dark Asian skin

In fairness, how many farangs do?

How many farangs have you ever seen with hi-so Thai-Chinese girls on their arms?

On 2/10/2019 at 12:12 AM, fusion58 said:

In fairness, how many farangs do?

How many farangs have you ever seen with hi-so Thai-Chinese girls on their arms?

The word 'hi - so' gets used too easily. To be a 'hi - so' I would say these are extremely wealthy families that are part of that social circle. Not just your usual well - off family. 

Most Thai - Chinese are not even in the bracket of 'hi - so' even though they may like to act like it. 

And to answer your question, I do know two English guys around my age (thirty) who are in long term relationships with Thai - Chinese girls. One is stunningly beautiful, the other is a munter. 

On 1/20/2019 at 6:42 AM, Fex Bluse said:

I said that and have to stand by it. Let's leave aside the Black stuff as it's not terribly relevant anyway. Brown Thais have psychological issues with colorism and these issues are exssterbsted by Thai Chinese who exploit it. 

Shameful 

Yes, it's shameful.  I agree.  But it's not a "Thai thing."  I wish the world wasn't like this, but it is.  Heck, let these folks tell you in their own words....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived